EA: When did they become so... good?

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I think this might have something to do with it...

Tiger Woods 08 "glitch":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h42UeR-f8ZA

And here is EA's commercial for 09:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ1st1Vw2kY&watch_response

Not only that, but Electronic Arts has just announced that it is teaming with Suda 51 (No More Heroes) and Shinji Mikami (Resident Evil) to create a brand new game in partnership with Suda's Grasshopper Manufacture development house. The unnamed title will be produced by Mikami and directed by Suda, who describes it as a mysterious, unique horror action game for PS3, 360, Wii, and PC... are they finally putting their resources to good use or is it a viral ruse to get the gaming community back on their side?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
That Tiger Woods thing was very clever. As for that unnamed new project with Suda51 and Shinji Mikami, I sure as hell would like to see the result.

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
HawaiianStallion said:
Not to mention EA are also developing both Mirror's Edge and Dead Space. The latter is looking better than RE5 at the moment!

I'm assuming you mean graphically, to which I agree. If you mean anything else, then I don't think so. Though I must say Mirror's Edge looks very impressive at the moment.

The reason I think Dead Space looks better is because while its basically a compilation of other games abilities and ideas, overall it looks more similar to Bioshock in terms of gameplay, depth of customization, and atmosphere. RE5 on the other hand looks just like RE4 which while not a bad thing, makes it seem like they're resting on their laurels. Just too much of the same, the enemies heads even explode and have monsters come out of them like RE4.

Im going to get both but Dead Space just looks like the more interesting game... not to mention its one of the goriest games Ive seen in a long time which is always a plus since the graphics are excellent.

Top Bottom