Using my perks Walter gave me

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Due to a lack of creativity I cannot decide how to use the perks Walter gave me for buying his statue.

Walter said:
With the purchase you will get the following SKnet forum perks which can't be bought
ANYWHERE ELSE ON PLANET EARTH
: [/b]
:isidro: :isidro: :isidro:[/center]
  • Replace the text in Skully's eyes in the banner at the top with anything image you want (show the one you love how much you really care! 1 month expiration.) :casca:
  • +2,000 posts (beef up your e-peen: before 8==D; after 8=================D ~@~@~@~@) :carcus:
  • -1,000 posts to your forum nemesis (the ultimate revenge!) :daiba:
  • Change the avatar of anyone in the forum (can't guarantee it'll be permanent, as anyone can change their own avatar. Some just don't know how.) :troll:
  • custom emoticon based on your avatar or request Must be Berserk related, of course. :badbone: (<--- YOUR picture HERE!)

Since I've already been given the posts I need people to decide what to change the pics in Skully's eyes to, who to take 1,000 posts from (I don't have the heart to do it), whose avatar to change, and the new emoticon. To make it more fun I think that whoever has their avatar changed agrees to keep it that way for a couple weeks or something. It wouldn't be fun if they changed it right back. So your input is required here friends, give me some ideas![/list]

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rakshas emoticon of course
Rakshas7.gif
, and you can change my avatar if you want.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

Hahaha.

It seems like there's no one these days worthy of taking 1000 posts from. A cruel perk if you ask me. :judo:

Dude, put a pic of your face (tongue out and all) in Skully's eyes. It's only for a month and would be hilarious to see.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Im up for anything you guys and Rakshas want. Honestly part of the package deal was just so Id have a new, fun project to work on for the site. So I welcome any and all requests.

In short, make a choice already!

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
You can change my avatar if you want. I wonder if you took 1000 posts away if I would have negative posts? Huh, I wonder what meaning could we assign the Rakshas emoticon, maybe to say "Lucky bastard."

A

avidwriter

It says "or request" so who don't we have that would be nice. Grunbeld? Perhaps he should wait for the elf king? heh

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Aazealh said:
Rakshas emoticon of course
Rakshas7.gif
, and you can change my avatar if you want.

Speaking as a Rakshas fan, I have to support this option. I don't know what the hell you would use it to represent, but it's just so cool.

Aazealh's avatar? I leave that up to you. :guts:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Wow, I remember seeing around a lot when I was just lurking here Kimchan, how are you? And yes, I would no doubt want a Rakshas emoticon. I guess it's up to Walter which one he makes me.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I'm still hanging around. I kind of got out of the habit of following Berserk, but I'm getting back into it. No idea why I decided to make my return in this thread, but here I am I guess.

So the decision's up to Walter huh? Oh the suspense...

Top Bottom