Free *HANDLING* on AOW's website from 8/29 12pm - 9/4 6pm (japan time)

Got an email from them stating that all "now-on-sale" items will have free shipping HANDLING during the above dates. I'm assuming that means everything in stock, but not sure... Anyone going to take a bite?

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz
Re: Free Shipping on AOW's website from 8/29 12pm - 9/4 6pm (japan time)

I was thinking about the ZODD Senma (1/10)
Good deal if the shipping is free.

HITReza said:
will they still ship with UPS or a another company?

They will probably ship with the same company they usually do, which is EMS (express mail). For US residents, it's essentially USPS.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!

I thought the email said 'free handling' or is it the same? Already deleted the email so can't verify.

I just bought the Senma for $450 total from tisinc99 so still cheaper than AOW. Also, bought other Berserk stuff, i.e. Boscone and 12-in action figure, that are much cheaper than AOW website so I wonder how much these items really cost? Would've gotten a Judeau too but ran out of stock after order completion.

To Add: I do not believe AOW would eat the shipping cost since they have no control over that. The packaging is done by them so that would sound more logical.

cucu4coco said:
I thought the email said 'free handling' or is it the same? Already deleted the email so can't verify.

That is a good point, actually. The email is very vague. I assumed it was poor English and they meant the same thing (handling = shipping), but I sent an email for clarification. I'll keep you posted.

In regards to what's left in stock, the only one that peaks my interest is POSSIBLY the white Griffith statue. It's mighty tempting...

cucu4coco

Who dat?!

Received my Senma (came with Mosguz :guts:) and Boscone Ex II yesterday and pleased overall with the items. Tisinc99, not so much. Their process and customer service suk but will buy again as long as they sell the Berserk stuff lower than other places.

Yeah, only the white 1/6 Griffith would I even consider but so expensive. The shipping on mine was $155 alone. As you may know, I was able to get a discount of $170 through Ebay. If it wasn't for that, I prob wouldn't gotten it. $900 is still a lot for any statue.

If it's true the whole shipping cost is free, then this is a good time to grab an expensive item. Like for me, the Guts & Zodd: Desperate Attack shipping is at least $140.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!

The question has been answered on AOW front page, "...EMS charge will be charged for shipping...."

I emailed AOW yesterday and as always i received a fast reply :)

1. We use EMS for shipping world wide, Handling fee-free means you will charge only EMS charge for shipping. Handling fee for each item is 500-2500 Yen depending on their weight. would you please see link below for more informaition about Handling fee?
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/info/information.php#3

(For example, Handling fee of No.129 Puck&Ivalera is 500 Yen, and Guts&Zodd Desperate attack is 1500 Yen)

2.Yes. for all items of Berserk in stock now. When you see discription of item, if there is "NA" for Area shipping charge, it is out of our campaign service. But if there is shipping charge for 4 areas, it means shipping charge will became cheaper than usual at this period.

If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Thank you very much and have a great day!

at your best service,
ART OF WAR
Songe Lee

HITReza said:
I emailed AOW yesterday and as always i received a fast reply :)

They must like you better than me! I still haven't gotten a reply. Hehe. Anyways, I'll change the header of this topic then. Thanks for the corrections, HIT and cucu. Kind of a let down, for sure, but I guess the discount is better than nothing.

DirectDK said:
They must like you better than me! I still haven't gotten a reply. Hehe. Anyways, I'll change the header of this topic then. Thanks for the corrections, HIT and cucu. Kind of a let down, for sure, but I guess the discount is better than nothing.

have you received your answer from AOW?
i guess they like me more ;)

Top Bottom