Sculpting Rickert - Feedback appreciated

Heya!!

I usually just do mods/conversions of existing kits, but I'm going to attempt a sculpture from scratch . . . . There seems to be no info available on official age and height of Rickert . . . . .

I'm going with blonde hair, blue eyes and physique from this drawing looks like he's only about 12 . . . .. how old does everyone think he is? This will help me when it comes to muscle size etc . . .

Here's the day's work . . . . a very quick, not so great armature . . . . first attempt though and some basic skeletal work to get a base to work from. One side of the pelvis is intended to be higher than the other as he's kind of shifted his weight to one side.

armature.jpg

basic-shape-01.jpg

basic-shape-02.jpg

basic-shape-03.jpg

basic-shape-04.jpg

basic-shape-05.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
fiathriel said:
I'm going with blonde hair, blue eyes and physique from this drawing looks like he's only about 12 . . . .. how old does everyone think he is? This will help me when it comes to muscle size etc . . .

Depends at which point in the manga. :serpico:

fiathriel said:
Here's the day's work . . . . a very quick, not so great armature . . . . first attempt though and some basic skeletal work to get a base to work from. One side of the pelvis is intended to be higher than the other as he's kind of shifted his weight to one side.

Seems to be a nice start, I'll be expecting the rest. On a side note, where does that picture in the background come from? I'm curious.

A

avidwriter

fiathriel said:
Not sure what point in the manga this picture is depicting him from . . . . perhaps early on?

The picture comes from a doujin :-[

Not sure whats worse. That it exsists or that you've seen it. :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
fiathriel said:
Not sure what point in the manga this picture is depicting him from . . . . perhaps early on?

Well there doesn't seem to be much care spent on being exact in regard to the manga here, so it's hard to tell.

fiathriel said:
The picture comes from a doujin :-[

Ok, thanks. It looked like it. :serpico:

Top Bottom