SPORE

S

smoke

Hey everybody, it's September 7th and that means that Spore is out in earnest all over the world.

I've been checking out information and videos about it from various places around the internets, and I have to say that I'm at least intrigued.

Did anybody happen to pick up the creature creator thing? Anybody get the actual game yet?

Anybody planning to?

Let's talk about SPORE.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Don't have it, not really planning to get it though it interests me. A coworker's told me it's quite short and not too hard, the replayability factor apparently laying with the creature editor.

A

avidwriter

Well its 5 games in one. However it’s more like lots of mini games. People seem to be more enthralled by the creatures and making them then anything else but well I'm not going to get it anytime soon. Sure I can make a horrible creature that wants to die every time it takes a step but how fun can it be once you can't even see your creature anymore and its all cities and vehicles etc.

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
I've tried it. Friends love it. Honestly it looks fun, but it just seems like an upgraded version of the Creatures series. Nothing remarkable, and it really looked like grinding in WoW for reagents. Just gathering new DNA points, new appendages, faction reputation. Don't really know the terms, but its remarkably like WoW from my perspective.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont 2.0 said:
you know its a good game when;

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spore+penis&search_type=&aq=f

Hahaha God I can't believe this, the sheer number of videos...

Top Bottom