AOW Zodd and Wyald statue

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
This is the coolest statue I've ever seen!

Pre-order of New item: “ZODD& WYALD”

Dear Customers,

We are pleased to inform you our latest item, ZODD&WYALD will be open for order at 12:00 p.m. (noon) 26th September (Japanese time).

This item is originated from the Berserk comics Vol. 11 Chapter “The Immortal Once Again”, the remarkable scene of ZODD vs WYALD.

It is the first product from ART OF WAR releasing apostle type Zodd with 2 horns & apostle type WYALD. It is a striking statue which has so big& large scale(63cm width with spread ZODD”s wings). We strongly guarantee it should be a masterpiece of ZODD statues from ART OF WAR.

This time, ART OF WAR decided to release the item with 2 of versions. Exclusive ver.1 is single ZODD&WYALD (non-scale), and Exclusive ver.2 is ZODD&WYALD with “Guts: The hundred man killer statue” (1/10 scale) which is originate from comics Vol.7 Chapter “Survival”

zodd.jpg

*image only.

Limited manufacture to 50 units per each version.

Exclusive Ver.1 ZODD&WYALD (non-Scale, 51cm (H) x 60cm (W) x 45cm (D) base included): 80,000 Yen

Exclusive Ver.2 ZODD&WYALD with “The Hundred Man Killer Guts statue”(1/10 scale, 23cm (H) x 14cm (W) x 16cm (D) base included): 100,000 Yen

guts.jpg

*Please note the item is so BIG, there is possibility that size of the package does not meet EMS standard. We are now do our best to make package meeting EMS size, and if the size is out of EMS standard, ART OF WAR would choose second best shipping method to deliver the item and contact customers as soon as possible.

Pre-order taking starts at: 12:00pm(noon), 26th September (Japanese time)

Please feel free to access http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php for more details.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Nice, but way too early. They haven't even shipped the Zodd and Irvine yet and I can't print money. :guts:
Guess I'll have to pass on this one.

Well,one is almost DOUBLE the size of the other!? what the f!ck? sigh, What to do, what to do and both are limited to 50 units each!! Well someone please gimme some suggestions. However, as much as I love Zodd, it is getting a little tedious; so amny characters to choose from and they still somehow continue to iincorporate a strong Zodd presence in the sculpts! Ok Iwill get the one tenth scale due to the inclusion of Guts(looks killer).

EDIT: Whooops, my bad reading comprehesion and over zaelous reaction due to the excitment of the AOW anouncement, um yeah the zodd are both HUGE but the guts s 1/10 scale, so yeah it's a no brainer! exclusive 2 YALL! :ganishka:
BUT SERIOUSLY CHILL WITH THE ZODD A BIT AOW.EITHER Thanks AOW,....FOE MAKIN' ME BROKE!!

Mmmmmmm so expensive but as always I can't say no.

I kind of wish they'd at least give us a 1/6 scale Guts to go with the Griffiths. Even if they don't go any deeper with that line.

Wooooot! Totally dig both statues. Ex 2 for me, also. It's PRICEY though, but at 50 pieces each and at roughly 2 feet wide and tall, it makes "sense" relatively to the prices of their previous statues. Can't wait for this one!!!

(This requires a bigger display case!!!)

AOW have picked up one of the most killer scene for this diorama,
Wyald(this big bastard!)getting impaled on Zodd's horns,
when you think about what Wyald have done to the villagers not
long before this scene,you can only get pleasure to see him dying this way. :zodd:
I already love it!. :beast:

G

Genome

I just stand in front of my screen during 5 minutes when I received the mail. Incredible one. Well for the wing I almost agree but check the manga it's like that. :serpico:

KAKOI !!!
SUGÄÄÄÄ !!! (sry if not spelled right :) )

thats it aow!
I LOVE THE GUTS!!!

But could we have a closer look on the Zodd Diorama? Some more Pics would be nice ...

HITReza said:
KAKOI !!!
SUGÄÄÄÄ !!! (sry if not spelled right :) )

thats it aow!
I LOVE THE GUTS!!!

But could we have a closer look on the Zodd Diorama? Some more Pics would be nice ...

You will have pics the 26th september, when it will be available to preorder as always with AOW...

Although it's a little hard to tell from the picture, this statue of guts seems to be rendered rather impressively, as far as proportion, dimension, and realism go.

Looks awesome, but it's just too big! :isidro:

I have no room to display such a large piece, and such a statue deserves to be on permanent show.

The Guts figure looks very nice too.

The Gatts statue looks awesome.  The fact that its 1/10 is also great. 
Too bad the thing is attached to the limited zodd....
I would totally buy the Gatts, but its not worth buying another zodd apostle... 2 is enough for me already.

Well guys, jjust spoke withAOW and the reason is they get approval for a certain amount of sculpts per chracter so they ty to pic as many dramatic and dynamic ones as possible and once the choose they all begin different scuplting time frames sometimes resulting in the many sculpts of the same chracter.The upswing is they are going to do more Apostles @ non scale and 1/10 scale so we will see as for me I am FTREAKIN' STOKED ABOUT THIS SCULPT!

G

Genome

When you speak of non scale do you mean you don't know the scale are the character is not proportional ?

Armored_Berserk said:
Yes the wing looks good to me too.
I think i'm going to love this statue  :guts:

The wings look wierd to me, they have too many fingers.
Here they have 7 - I think it's supposed to be 5 or 6. (My flying Zodd's wings have 6.)
Nevertheless, that's nitpicking - It's a great statue, but I've got to pass on this one  :judo:.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
royoak said:
The wings look wierd to me, they have too many fingers.
Here they have 7 - I think it's supposed to be 5 or 6. (My flying Zodd's wings have 6.)

Yes, there's one too many here compared to the manga.

Top Bottom