AOW Zodd and Wyald statue

DirectDK said:
HOLY MOTHER. The statue looks frickin' AMAZING. WOWOWOWOW. I just placed my order for Version 2. Truly truly an amazing piece.

On a side note, did anyone else hit the "order" button and 2 quantities came up for the statue? I had to actually hit "remove" to make it go down to one. I tried it a few times and it happened each time. However, I just tried now and it seems to be working normally (ie only 1 quantity). I hope my order went through okay since I hit "remove". One time in the past, when I ordered a statue, they emailed me shortly after saying that I placed an order for an empty cart... It was odd...

Exclu 2 ordered.
And i didn't realize for the quantity, AOW has just contacted me
Hello from ART OF WAR, just checking your order is 3 piece, would you please tell us is it right?

WOW 3 Zodd Wyald :ganishka: Of course, they changed the quantity

The new pics kick ass! Griffith looks good.

G

Genome

As I guessed, the color are different from version 1 to version 2. I think I will wait for version 3 on ebay.

G

Genome

cucu4coco said:
You have good eyes 'cuz I couldn't tell the difference. I only know the contrast are different.

Well yes I also notice the difference of contrast and keep in mind that the color difference could come from that point. I send a mail to AOW to ask them and NO, there is no difference of color between version 1 and 2. So... My eyes are good, I just wasn't well wake up :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
HOLY MOTHER. The statue looks frickin' AMAZING. WOWOWOWOW. I just placed my order for Version 2. Truly truly an amazing piece.

I think Zodd's face/mouth is the most impressive thing on it. Looks really good to me.

cucu4coco said:
You have good eyes 'cuz I couldn't tell the difference. I only know the contrast are different.

Is it me or is the lighting rather bad in those new pictures?

G

Genome

Aazealh said:
Is it me or is the lighting rather bad in those new pictures?

It's not you Aazealh , the picture for version 2 are realy bad. As Armored_Berserk, AOW should hire me for the picture part :serpico:

I don't agree with you, Ver1 and Ver2 are the same

OP11222398036_1.jpg

OP31222398022_3.jpg

Anyway I ve ordered Ver2 for Guts !

We can see Griffith armor on the ground, nice detail

Well, after having studied th excl #2 ver. I am floored by the craftmanship of this piece;an instant grail of any zhanre,IMHO. Didn't even notice that it was Griffith in Wylads' hand!? A strong indication of how unfamiliar I'm with the manga.I hope as we all do I'm sure, that the anime will be actualized, oh well this sculpt definatly makes up for it, in the meantime.
Ok I would like to see a 1/6 or large blood eclipse dio of Femto or a new rendition of guts in full wolf armour @ 1/6th scale.

As you say,but i'm pretty sure that there will be some people to buy it...

By the way Aazealh,nice change for your avatar,the good old Zeus from Altered Beast,i can even remember the digitalized voice for"Rise from your grave!",that bring back so much good memories... :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Beast of Darkness said:
By the way Aazealh,nice change for your avatar,the good old Zeus from Altered Beast,i can even remember the digitalized voice for"Rise from your grave!",that bring back so much good memories... :serpico:

Thank you, and there's a meaning to it too, but I won't reveal it just yet. :guts:

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=243

ZODD&WYALD Exclusive Version 2 w/Guts -> 4 pieces available!

anybody here cancelled his?

HITReza said:
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=243
ZODD&WYALD Exclusive Version 2 w/Guts -> 4 pieces available!
anybody here cancelled his?

My guess would be people that didn't pay or maybe people that canceled because they wanted the other version of Guts.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Just paid shipping cost to US for this and the stand alone Guts: Blue Mantle. Almost fell over my chair when I saw the cost. :ganishka: I can't even imagine the total cost for buyers in Europe. But if you're willing to share, I would like to know how much are customs charged in Europe. :guts:

Also, does it matter what the seller put on the customs form? I've sent some items to France and Italy and they had requested me to not declare as "Gift" but as "Other: Toy or Model". And, to lower the value of item, in my case $109 when it should've been $500 and $700.

Would you guys request that from AOW? Hard to decide since it would affect the damage claim process.

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Here in Austria customs charge 20% of the item price and an additional 5% of some other costs (don't remember which one exactly). So it's quite steep.
But I got several statues through by declaring them as gift, but it's risky as you said.

Top Bottom