Appearance

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Once upon a time, many years ago, a ceremony of great destruction took place, as a result of the tragic consequences and my culpability, I sacrificed myself to save a friend... after that, I took on a new identity, I was Griffith, no more. But now, thanks to the powers of resident board sorcerer and mad scientist; Aazealh, I have been reincarnated, the past merging with the present, forming something old yet new. For a time, I wasn't, but now, once again, I am.

-Griffith

P.S. I'm back. :griff:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DrFrankenstein.jpg

He is ALIIIIIIIVE!!​

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
I always thought your username meant Griffith stop! You know like Griffith, no more! So I guess it meant no longer Griffith, well welcome reincarnated Griffith, to make it official how about starting with a fresh post count?

J/k, j/k.

X

Xem

His old name was a spin on a Spider-man arc, when Peter no longer wants to be spider-man and even begins to lose his abilities to an extent... I think they covered most of it in Spider-man 2 actually.

I'm gonna miss it, it seemed rather clever to me. -_-

Griffith

Guts' intestines said:
welcome reincarnated Griffith, to make it official how about starting with a fresh post count?

J/k, j/k.

Ah, but that's the point many won't notice at first glance, it's not a new account or a fresh start, my Griffith No More posts have actually been merged with my original Griffith posts onto my original account, but I'll leave that to our resident evil wizard to explain...

Deci said:
His old name was a spin on a Spider-man arc, when Peter no longer wants to be spider-man and even begins to lose his abilities to an extent... I think they covered most of it in Spider-man 2 actually.

I'm gonna miss it, it seemed rather clever to me. -_-

Well thank you, I'm going to miss it as well, but don't worry, this is only the beginning as I consolidate my power, muah ha, ha ha ha, HA HA HA HA HA HA HAhaheh ehem, um, you should probably just ignore that...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Holy shit, your post count exceeds mine?! Wow. That's surprising. But then, you were really active when I was busy in college between 03-04.

Good to have the old Griff back, even though Im 90% the reason why things got fucked up to begin with. But, if bygones aren't bygones by now, then let them begone.

Griffith

If nothing else, this thread had wordplay going for it. :ganishka:

Anyway, I was surprised by the number of posts as well, and that's just the official "post history" count I decided to go with, still not counting posts I made back in the day that are no longer visible, vortex posts, etc.

I'm the closest in striking distance to Aaz. :carcus: (of course, doesn't mean I'm really close though =)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Maybe I should finally send those cards to Aaz... Hmmm.. You know what Aaz... I'm going to the post office right now. I will take some pictures for this monumental occurrence! :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
Ah, but that's the point many won't notice at first glance, it's not a new account or a fresh start, my Griffith No More posts have actually been merged with my original Griffith posts onto my original account, but I'll leave that to our resident evil wizard to explain...

Yes, let me explain you guys. At the time, Vampire Hunter Bob's account had been deleted and he was most distraught. Griffith took upon himself to right the wrongs and abandoned his status and account, giving the latter to Bob so that he wouldn't feel like starting anew from nothing. Many years passed, and Griffith's old account was now as much VHB's as it had been his, while his new GNM account had become quite prominent itself. I had proposed a reparative procedure years before, but at first it had been turned down, and later on when it was agreed on I had just put it aside only to eventually forget about it. Only recently did the subject arise again, and I decided to do what must be done.

What it involved was basically creating a new shell for VHB's account, carefully splitting the original Griffith account apart, transferring the VHB half to the new VHB account, bringing the old VHB posts back from the dead and injecting them into it, and finally, siphoning the life out of the "Griffith no More!" account to implant it in the original Griffith one. Then shake it, have it struck by thunder and voilà, you're done! :badbone:

Griffith said:
Anyway, I was surprised by the number of posts as well, and that's just the official "post history" count I decided to go with, still not counting posts I made back in the day that are no longer visible, vortex posts, etc.

Well actually your current postcount includes your Shootin' the Breeze posts in it, that's why it's over Walter's. His "true" postcount is 7537 at the moment, and mine is 10457. :SK:

SaiyajinNoOuji-Cards are in the mail! said:
Maybe I should finally send those cards to Aaz... Hmmm.. You know what Aaz... I'm going to the post office right now. I will take some pictures for this monumental occurrence! :guts:

Haha wow, is this "awesome week" or something? Thanks a lot man! :guts:

Griffith

Aazealh said:
Well actually your current postcount includes your Shootin' the Breeze posts in it (and the Vortex ones as well), that's why it's over Walter's. His "true" postcount is 7537 at the moment, and mine is 10457. :SK:

Now that makes sense, I knew this was way too much, because it's almost double my previous estimations of my post count.

Nomad said:
Welcome back, old Griff.

Thank you, it's like I never left. :ganishka:

Idea

It is truly the will that defines human nature
I am a great admirer of your avatar. I find it...very touching.

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
Aazealh said:
Yes, let me explain you guys. At the time, Vampire Hunter Bob's account had been deleted and he was most distraught. Griffith took upon himself to right the wrongs and abandoned his status and account, giving the latter to Bob so that he wouldn't feel like starting anew from nothing. Many years passed, and Griffith's old account was now as much VHB's as it had been his, while his new GNM account had become quite prominent itself. I had proposed a reparative procedure years before, but at first it had been turned down, and later on when it was agreed on I had just put it aside only to eventually forget about it. Only recently did the subject arise again, and I decided to do what must be done.

That's a hell of an operation, you are officially the resident forum surgeon.

And I love how Griff has SK pointing at his avatar, I also love how you replaced the picture of naked Griffith, because that came pretty close to being as bad as the avatar with He-man jizzing on everyone.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
What it involved was basically creating a new shell for VHB's account, carefully splitting the original Griffith account apart, transferring the VHB half to the new VHB account, bringing the old VHB posts back from the dead and injecting them into it, and finally, siphoning the life out of the "Griffith no More!" account to implant it in the original Griffith one. Then shake it, have it struck by thunder and voilà, you're done! :badbone:

Wow, that's a lot of work. :griff:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
This guy is new to me... but all are welcome!

Welcome (back) to SkullKnight.net -- be sure to check out the Vagabond forums!!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
SaiyajinNoOuji-Cards are in the mail! said:

Whoa! The cards are in the mail! Sniff...to think that I would see this day... :judo:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Aazealh said:
Let it be known that SaiyajinNoOuji is a man of his word. Better late than never. :guts:

TradingCards-Saiya.jpg
Haha, i think after waiting like 4 some off years! Well in any case I am glad they got there that fast! I was expecting it to get there in a month instead of two weeks! Weee! :ganishka:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Beast of Darkness said:
Hey Aazealh,now i understand the secret meaning of your Zeus avatar and the"Rise from your grave!",the resurrection of Griffith old account,am i correct?.

Yes, that is what it meant. :serpico:

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Haha, i think after waiting like 4 some off years! Well in any case I am glad they got there that fast! I was expecting it to get there in a month instead of two weeks! Weee! :ganishka:

Yup, 4 years is right actually (January 2004). And I wasn't too surprised myself, it usually takes less than 2 weeks. :guts:

Top Bottom