Ages

G

Gangstap

Just wondering, how old were all the main characters in Berserk at the beginning of manga when they all met (i.e. Gatts, Casca, Judeau, and Griffith)?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gangstap said:
Just wondering, how old were all the main characters in Berserk at the beginning of manga when they all met (i.e. Guts, Casca, Judeau, and Griffith)?

They didn't all meet at the same time...

When Casca first met Griffith she was 12. When Guts met the Band of the Falcon he was 15. Griffith is visibly older than him but we don't know by how much. Personally I'd say about 2 years or so. We never get to know Judo's age either (and he wasn't really a main character). Feel free to consult the Encyclopedia's Timeline if you're interested in that sort of stuff.

G

Gangstap

So, do you know the age difference between Casca and Gatts? From what i understand, she is one year older, is that true?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gangstap said:
So, do you know the age difference between Casca and Guts? From what i understand, she is one year older, is that true?

No, that's not established. We don't know their age difference.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Griffith's age is somewhat elusive.While it's established that he's older than Guts in volume 5, it's not elaborated on beyond that (and really, it's just a fictional character's age, not too important). For the purposes of the time line, I made it a 2 year age difference. From memory, I believe there is a single line from a random character somewhere between vol 6-10 that states his age as 20, but Ive been scouring for a few hours and haven't found it.

Top Bottom