Predictions of what will happen in the near future

Deci said:
Yeah I didn't really think that about while creating my post, however I don't think that's going to be an immediate issue should she have her mind restored. I predict that will more be a problem when/if she finally confronts Griffith again. Does Guts or anyone aside from Griffith really even know that he's partly the son of Guts and Casca? Surely Casca knows instinctively, but I'm not sure anyone knows.

I don't really recall if anyone else knows. Guts believes he saw the child at Albion and he even recalls the incident when the Moonlight child shows up. I would suspect that SK may be aware of it. But that's very speculative. Casca may have sensed it at the hill of swords. For all we know, she could of been reaching out to her child and not Griffith. At least I prefer to think of it that way. But at this point I think it's relatively safe to say that only Griffith knows. (Apart from maybe the other God Hand members and the Idea of Evil.)

X

Xem

Ramen4ever said:
I don't really recall if anyone else knows. Guts believes he saw the child at Albion and he even recalls the incident when the Moonlight child shows up. I would suspect that SK may be aware of it. But that's very speculative. Casca may have sensed it at the hill of swords. For all we know, she could of been reaching out to her child and not Griffith. At least I prefer to think of it that way. But at this point I think it's relatively safe to say that only Griffith knows. (Apart from maybe the other God Hand member and the Idea of Evil.)

Ah, speaking of the Moonlight child. If he is indeed their child/Griffith, then Zodd most likely knows. Which in turn would mean that it's a strong possibility that SK knows since he was also there at the time... That whole instance is something I also imagine will be cleared up in the future.

Deci said:
Ah, speaking of the Moonlight child. If he is indeed their child/Griffith, then Zodd most likely knows. Which in turn would mean that it's a strong possibility that SK knows since he was also there at the time... That whole instance is something I also imagine will be cleared up in the future.

I believe Aazealh had some very interesting posts on the matter. Here's the thread:
http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=4321.0

If it is indeed Zodd that appeared after the Moonlight boy then he may suspect a connection. But not because he was at Albion. When the Behelit Apostle put the child inside himself, Zodd and Sk were fighting.. (I believe).

X

Xem

Ramen4ever said:
I believe Aazealh had some very interesting posts on the matter. Here's the thread:
http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=4321.0

If it is indeed Zodd that appeared after the Moonlight boy then he may suspect a connection. But not because he was at Albion. When the Beherit Apostle put the child inside himself, Zodd and Sk were fighting.. (I believe).

Yeah, that find on Aazealh's part was brilliant, that's where I got the deduction from. Either way, going back to the original topic, I'm under the impression that Guts is done trying to take revenge and more or less just wants to devote his life to taking care of Casca. I think what SK was referring to was that Casca either A) will want to go exact revenge. B) will perhaps not want to stay with Guts like he does with her. Or C) will want to find her child and be with him.

I'm going with a combination of A and C, since really, what woman wouldn't want to stay with a guy who's done so much for her? The real fun would be if Casca finds Griffith to exact her revenge, but she finds out he's her son at the same time. OH THE DRAMA!

Thinking about this makes me love Berserk so much it hurts.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
Hell with the way things are going they might find Elfhelm up in smoke. :puck:

What makes you think so?

Zerk said:
After Casca is killed, Guts’ rage and anguish reaches an epitome it has never seen which feeds the berserker armor enough to where he is transformed into a demon of an entirely different class; the beast of darkness incarnate, a self-made demon not influenced (entirely) by the God Hand.

I won't comment on the rest of what you said, but regarding this I'm afraid it's just not possible considering what we know of the armor.

Ramen4ever said:
Miura said the ending would be relatively happy or something along those lines.

To be exact he said it wouldn't be pessimistic.

Gangstap said:
Plus I hear he just got a girlfriend at the age of 50ish?

He's 42, and the girlfriend thing is just baseless gossip.

Ramen4ever said:
Imo, Sk's words about Casca to Guts also have to be taken into consideration. What she wants may not be what he wants. We know Guts wants to have revenge on Griffith. However I believe Casca will want to be with her child. This obviously makes for a very serious complication.

That line from SK can be understood in different ways, and then it can still relate to several different things.

About what you've said specifically: will Casca know or understand that Griffith has taken the body of her child? Or even remember that she has had one at all? And after that, are you suggesting that she'd want to go to Griffith as if he were her son and hadn't just stolen his body? Because I can't see that happening. Her previous reaction was in the context of her mental ailment. She couldn't even stand to be near him because of the Brand anyway.

Deci said:
Does Guts or anyone aside from Griffith really even know that he's partly the son of Guts and Casca? Surely Casca knows instinctively, but I'm not sure anyone knows.

Casca can feel it because of her state. Other than that, nobody knows. Guts and Casca might be able to guess it at some point in the future, but Casca herself might not be able to "feel" her child's presence like she used to anymore after she's healed.

Ramen4ever said:
For all we know, she could of HAVE been reaching out to her child and not Griffith. At least I prefer to think of it that way.

For all we know that's what she did. Since she doesn't recognize anyone from her previous life, there's actually no reason to think she'd see anything other than her child in Griffith, especially considering how she reacted to him (they didn't exactly part in good terms).

Deci said:
I'm under the impression that Guts is done trying to take revenge and more or less just wants to devote his life to taking care of Casca.

I wouldn't say that. He's certainly making efforts in that direction, but it's easy to see that he's having a difficult time putting his revenge aside. Think of when he confronted Zodd after they defeated Ganishka in Vritannis. Serpico had to interfere to remind him of his current goals, otherwise he might have tried to do something against Griffith.

Deci said:
I think what SK was referring to was that Casca either A) will want to go exact revenge. B) will perhaps not want to stay with Guts like he does with her. Or C) will want to find her child and be with him.

I don't think "A" fits SK's words. Guts still very much wants to exact revenge on Griffith and his ilk. And I think "C" is hardly feasible as well for reasons I've already given above.

Aazealh said:
About what you've said specifically: will Casca know or understand that Griffith has taken the body of her child? Or even remember that she has had one at all? And after that, are you suggesting that she'd want to go to Griffith as if he were her son and hadn't just stolen his body? Because I can't see that happening. Her previous reaction was in the context of her mental ailment. She couldn't even stand to be near him because of the Brand anyway.

Well yes there's the possibility that Casca won't remember anything from her previous life. And no I did not imply that she would want to go to Griffith as if he were her son. I was thinking more along the lines of Casca wanting to get her child back. It may be possible to separate the child from Griffith. And if Casca were to find out that the two are currently one, she may want to find a way to separate them. With the help of a magic user.. or other means. Of course none of this would even work if Casca did no regain her sanity and her memory. But if she does then what's next? I think it's a reasonable idea for the next arc of the story. Guts, Casca, and the group on a quest to get the child back. Of course there are many issues that would have to be confronted first. The after effects of the armor for one, and the possibility that Guts and Casca will have some serious issues to work out. Unfortunately it's all speculation at this point.

On a side note, after Griffith defeats Ganishka and establishes his kingdom. I could easily see him sending his apostles to destroy Elfhelm and to hunt down all the magic users. (If they are aware of Elfhelms existence, that is.)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
I was thinking more along the lines of Casca wanting to get her child back. It may be possible to separate the child from Griffith. And if Casca were to find out that the two are currently one, she may want to find a way to separate them.

Alright, that seems logical. But then I don't think Guts would disagree with her on that subject... He hasn't had the best relationship with his son, but you can tell from that shot at the end of episode 238 that he's not indifferent to his fate. If he knew there was a way to save him I'm quite sure he'd be first in line to attempt it.

Guts-child.jpg

Ramen4ever said:
I think it's a reasonable idea for the next arc of the story. Guts, Casca, and the group on a quest to get the child back. Of course there are many issues that would have to be confronted first. The after effects of the armor for one, and the possibility that Guts and Casca will have some serious issues to work out.

Yeah, all those elements are to be expected in the future in one way or another. The biggest dilemma could be wanting to save their son but not knowing how to do it, and having to deal with Griffith in the meantime.

Ramen4ever said:
On a side note, after Griffith defeats Ganishka and establishes his kingdom. I could easily see him sending his apostles to destroy Elfhelm and to hunt down all the magic users. (If they are aware of Elfhelms existence, that is.)

The idea's been raised several times in the past. IMHO it seems a bit impractical to send apostles over the sea to literally conquer an island inhabited by astral creatures and magic users, not to mention Guts and his group (and SK as a possible reinforcement if it came to a battle?). At least he'd need to send a whole lot of them to have any chance of succeeding.

The thing is, with the imminence of unknown great changes to the world, it's hard to foretell what will be possible or not in the future (and what will matter to Griffith and the God Hand). Same for what/who will be affected and how.

einherjar

The Glorious Dead
Aazealh said:
The thing is, with the imminence of unknown great changes to the world, it's hard to foretell what will be possible or not in the future (and what will matter to Griffith and the God Hand). Same for what/who will be affected and how.

An excellent point. I suspect that Elfhelm, due to its astral nature, may not be altered in the same way or to the same degree as the rest of the world. Perhaps it may be similar to Flora's tree, but on a larger scale, and aided by elven magic.

Ramen4ever said:
It may be possible to separate the child from Griffith. And if Casca were to find out that the two are currently one, she may want to find a way to separate them. With the help of a magic user.. or other means.

Granted, we don't know the mechanism by which Femto and the child were joined, but it could be similar to the way the Beast can control Guts while he's using the armor. I realize that there are great differences between the two, but if the link is the same, then I agree it may be possible.

As an aside, I think Guts could be quite conflicted if saving the child costs him a chance to kill Griffith. Another possible interpretation of SK's admonition on the beach...

Daijyashin

Berserk is Divine and Human
Aazealh said:
Alright. That seems logical, but then I don't think Guts would disagree with her on that subject... He hasn't had the best relationship with his son, but you can tell from that shot at the end of episode 238 that he's not indifferent to his fate. If he knew there was a way to save him I'm quite sure he'd be first in line to attempt it.

Yes I agree.

Aazealh said:
Yeah, all those elements are to be expected in the future in one way or another. The biggest dilemma could be wanting to save their son but not knowing how to do it, and having to deal with Griffith in the meantime.

That's true, and I bet that it'll be SK that will tell to Guts and Casca about the relationship between their son and the body of Griffith.
However I think that the only thing she will eventually remeber, it'll be that she has a son. Probably she won't remember he's a monster, and that would avoid another trauma.

Aazealh said:
The idea's been raised several times in the past. IMHO it seems a bit impractical to send apostles over the sea to literally conquer an island inhabited by astral creatures and magic users, not to mention Guts and his group (and SK as a possible reinforcement if it came to a battle?). At least he'd need to send a whole lot of them to have any chance of succeeding.

Yep, as you say, seems weird to consider Griffith sending apostles overseas, seeking that fairy island.
But I think even that, if Flora didn't made anything to him, he has ordered to kill her.
I always wandered how Griffith felt the power and the presence of Flora.
Here I put my speculation: Is it possible that when Schierke was controlling over the progresses of apocalipse, she having seen Griffith, he would have realized everything and located the source?(Flora)
Maybe it is a clue to think that Griffith, may have killed Flora because he has felt himself spyed.
If my speculation is correct, Griffith wouldn't care of who won't threat or spy him.
Otherwise, if he sends apostles against magician, he may wants just get rid of anyone who could threat him.

Aazealh said:
Alright, that seems logical. But then I don't think Guts would disagree with her on that subject... He hasn't had the best relationship with his son, but you can tell from that shot at the end of episode 238 that he's not indifferent to his fate. If he knew there was a way to save him I'm quite sure he'd be first in line to attempt it.

Guts-child.jpg

Very good points as always. I fully agree. Though I would like to comment on the issue of the beast. Guts may not be indifferent to the child's fate. But there are two things that have to be considered. First the news that their child is one with Griffith.. of all people. This would definitely provoke some mixed emotions from both Casca and Guts. The other problem is of course the beast. Which as we witnessed in Guts dream, wants to kill Griffith, no matter the cost. If there was a confrontation, would Guts be able to restrain himself and concentrate on saving the child?

einherjar said:
Granted, we don't know the mechanism by which Femto and the child were joined, but it could be similar to the way the Beast can control Guts while he's using the armor. I realize that there are great differences between the two, but if the link is the same, then I agree it may be possible.

The relationship between the Beast and Guts is more or less irrelevant in this situation. The demon child does not wear Griffith like a suit of armor. :ganishka:
I would prefer to think of it as a split personality or a dual consciousness.
What is important is the Moonlight Boy and Aazealh's theory from a few years back. If the Moonlight Boy is the Demon child/Griffith then it may just be possible to separate the two. Though it's still just speculation.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
einherjar said:

I don't think it can be related. The Beast of Darkness is a personification of a part of Guts' feelings, a creature that only exists in his mind (and I think it's important to differentiate it from the Berserk's armor and its effects). When Guts is overcome by the armor's vicious Od, it's his own dark side that manifests itself behind the Beast's facade. I wouldn't compare it to how Femto has come to inhabit the child's body.

einherjar said:
As an aside, I think Guts could be quite conflicted if saving the child costs him a chance to kill Griffith.

And vice versa.

Daijyashin said:
But I think even that, if Flora didn't made anything to him, he has ordered to kill her.

And sent both Zodd and Grunberd along with underlings to do the job. What will be needed for Elfhelm then?

Daijyashin said:
I always wandered how Griffith felt the power and the presence of Flora.
Here I put my speculation: Is it possible that when Schierke was controlling over the progresses of apocalipse, she having seen Griffith, he would have realized everything and located the source?(Flora)
Maybe it is a clue to think that Griffith, may have killed Flora because he has felt himself spyed.
If my speculation is correct, Griffith wouldn't care of who won't threat or spy him.
Otherwise, if he sends apostles against magician, he may wants just get rid of anyone who could threat him.

I don't think it's related to Schierke spying on him. The early member of the God Hand might have known about Flora, and that knowledge could have been passed down to Griffith. Or he simply knew because of his higher level of consciousness, or maybe he felt her power, etc. There are many possibilities. I think it's clear he sent a force against her because he felt threatened by her power though. It's the only reason he could have had.

Ramen4ever said:
First the news that their child is one with Griffith.. of all people. This would definitely provoke some mixed emotions from both Casca and Guts.

Indeed, but you have to look at it from all angles. Is the child truly one with Griffith, or is he trapped into his own body, now Griffith's body? Have they merged? Has Griffith absorbed him? And what of the Moonlight Boy? Is he their son and if so, how is it possible? We lack some vital information here.

Ramen4ever said:
The other problem is of course the beast. Which as we witnessed in Guts dream, wants to kill Griffith, no matter the cost. If there was a confrontation, would Guts be able to restrain himself and concentrate on saving the child?

Well that's what's going to make the story interesting to follow. If there were no hardships, no uncertainties and no struggling it'd be boring.

Ramen4ever said:
Sacrifice the child to kill Griffith?

The son sacrificing himself to save his father? Now that's heart-wrenching.

einherjar

The Glorious Dead
Aazealh said:
I don't think it can be related. The Beast of Darkness is a personification of a part of Guts' feelings, a creature that only exists in his mind (and I think it's important to differentiate it from the Berserk's armor and its effects). When Guts is overcome by the armor's vicious Od, it's his own dark side that manifests itself behind the Beast's facade. I wouldn't compare it to how Femto has come to inhabit the child's body.
. . .
Is the child truly one with Griffith, or is he trapped into his own body, now Griffith's body? Have they merged? Has Griffith absorbed him? And what of the Moonlight Boy? Is he their son and if so, how is it possible? We lack some vital information here.

I just ventured this as a reason that separating Femto & the Child would be possible. As in -- an extremely powerful magic user delves into Griffith's mind and is able to separate the two, as Schierke frees Guts from the Od of the Armor. That is, if the mechanism is the same. Obviously the circumstances are completely different. Guts' ego was maintained by Flora's seal, whereas we only speculate that some of the Child's identity remains (as the Moonlight Boy) And the Beast is clearly not as powerful an entity as Femto. But both could be two egos in one body.

Honestly, before reading this thread, the notion of separating the two had never even occurred to me.

Daijyashin

Aazealh said:
And sent both Zodd and Grunberd along with underlings to do the job. What will be needed for Elfhelm then?

Yeah indeed. Infact as you said it's a pretty remote choice from Griffith to attack such magical nest.
Moreover the apostles at the flora's mansion seem to know that she was retired in her spiritual interstice.
We don't know if every magician in Elfhelm is at the end of his life, or retired as well.
The apostles or Griffith, may have to deal even with powerful magician then Flora.

Aazealh said:
I don't think it's related to Schierke spying on him. The early member of the God Hand might have known about Flora, and that knowledge could have been passed down to Griffith. Or he simply knew because of his higher level of consciousness, or maybe he felt her power, etc. There are many possibilities. I think it's clear he sent a force against her because he felt threatened by her power though. It's the only reason he could have had.

Yes, I know it's a very remote speculation and at last it's as you say, she was a threat to him.
I would just add just another option to the ones you wrote: Is it possible that would have been Sonia, to locate Flora? Is she the one who seeks people connected with astral world?(at last she was looking for Schierke in Vritannis)

Anyway, after the Ganishka defeat, I think that Daiba would survive.
He said that his goal his to create a magic empire. So after the death of his emperor I think it's possible he would try to get his revenge against Griffith.
And what if he tries to involve other magician against Griffith? Or he would seek for Guts becoming an ally?

X

Xem

Aazealh said:
Casca can feel it because of her state. Other than that, nobody knows. Guts and Casca might be able to guess it at some point in the future, but Casca herself might not be able to "feel" her child's presence like she used to anymore after she's healed.

I think it's a good possibility that Zodd knows. Look at the evidence you gathered about the Moonlight Child. It sure looks like Zodd was there, and being Griffith's form of transportation in those early situations, I imagine that if Griffith is indeed that child, he understands that as being Griffith. Now if that's the case, than he knows that Griffith, in a sense, is Guts and Casca's child.

I ask myself constantly what Casca will be like when she "wakes up" as I also ask myself what SK meant when he mentioned "she may not want what you want". That whole instance is quite puzzling and impossible for me not to theorize.

I almost want to start or poll or something but so far I've got:

She wants to find her child and Guts doesn't.

She wants to be with Griffith.

She wants revenge and Guts just wants her to be safe.

She doesn't want to be with Guts.

She doesn't want to be sane again. Too traumatic.

She doesn't want to live.

She doesn't want Guts to go seek revenge.

I'm having a hard time deciding on one, but I want to believe that she'll want to be with Guts, find her baby, and kill Griffith. That's my prediciton out of hoping, but really anything's possible. =( At least we know that we will find out one day!

G

Gangstap

In all honesty, I find it hard for her to decide to want to find her baby and get revenge on Griffith. After what happened to her, and how in her previous life she was adamant about helping out Griffith and couldnt even leave him for the person she loved. She will feel extremely betrayed and I believe she will want to kill herself or remain insane. This could cause some complications between her and Guts, but I have a feeling Guts will pull through possibly through the beast taking over and only being subdued by Casca's presence. So many different things can happen, its hella fun looking at all the possibilities though.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
The son sacrificing himself to save mankind isn't much better. :ganishka:

Here's what I thought yesterday while posting for some reason:

"They can be a great people, Jananin1, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son."

Moonlight_child.jpg

1 :troll:

einherjar said:
I just ventured this as a reason that separating Femto & the Child would be possible. As in -- an extremely powerful magic user delves into Griffith's mind and is able to separate the two, as Schierke frees Guts from the Od of the Armor. That is, if the mechanism is the same.

I understand what you mean, but as far as we know the mechanism isn't the same at all, that's the problem.

einherjar said:
And the Beast is clearly not as powerful an entity as Femto. But both could be two egos in one body.

I don't think so. The Beast of Darkness isn't a standalone entity; without Guts it doesn't exist. It's some sort of psychological projection of his bad feelings. I really, really wouldn't compare it to Femto in any way.

Daijyashin said:
We don't know if every magician in Elfhelm is at the end of his life, or retired as well. The apostles or Griffith, may have to deal even with powerful magician then Flora.

Yes, indeed. There's even no need to compare them to Flora, since she was practically dead when they attacked (we've never seen her in action but I'm pretty sure she was no pushover in her time). Any magic user in his or her prime could put up some serious resistance, not to mention the various entities and powers that might inhabit Elfhelm. All that stuff I've said countless times in the past.

Daijyashin said:
Is it possible that would have been Sonia, to locate Flora? Is she the one who seeks people connected with astral world?(at last she was looking for Schierke in Vritannis)

Hmm, I don't really think so. She was already in Vritannis when she found Schierke (brooding over Griffith and Charlotte's relationship), and that was only a stroke of luck. And clearly she saw a special friend in her, not a threat or an enemy. She was all excited about her powers and all.

Daijyashin said:
Anyway, after the Ganishka defeat, I think that Daiba would survive.
He said that his goal his to create a magic empire. So after the death of his emperor I think it's possible he would try to get his revenge against Griffith.
And what if he tries to involve other magician against Griffith? Or he would seek for Guts becoming an ally?

Well, I don't know. He could survive, sure, but what would he do against Griffith? It seems that Ganishka provided him with most of his power, and now he's transformed himself into an indescribable behemoth. If he fails, how could Daiba ever hope to succeed?

I've thought that he could be transformed himself to some extent by the events that will soon happen, maybe being infused by some of Ganishka's power since he's flying so close to him or something like that. That'd give him more potential, but honestly it's just groundless speculation and not particularly probable.

Deci said:
I think it's a good possibility that Zodd knows.

Well yeah, it's a possibility. And maybe SK, and the rest of the God Hand, and the Idea of Evil... But I was replying in the context of your own post, and those aren't people who would be immediately concerned or eager to raise the issue.

Deci said:
I ask myself constantly what Casca will be like when she "wakes up" as I also ask myself what SK meant when he mentioned "she may not want what you want". That whole instance is quite puzzling and impossible for me not to theorize.

I almost want to start or poll or something but so far I've got:

She wants to find her child and Guts doesn't.
She wants to be with Griffith.
She wants revenge and Guts just wants her to be safe.
She doesn't want to be with Guts.
She doesn't want to be sane again. Too traumatic.
She doesn't want to live.
She doesn't want Guts to go seek revenge.

Except for wanting to be with Griffith, which I couldn't fathom, and to a lesser degree wanting to find her child while Guts would refuse (it'd be more complicated than that in my opinion), I think those are all valid interpretations and hypotheses.

Daijyashin

Aazealh said:
Hmm, I don't really think so. She was already in Vritannis when she found Schierke (brooding over Griffith and Charlotte's relationship), and that was only a stroke of luck. And clearly she saw a special friend in her, not a threat or an enemy. She was all excited about her powers and all.

Yes, I agree that she found Schierke in a stroke of luck, infact she notices the soul of kushan in the sky. But anyway I didin't mean that Sonia would in case search Schierke as a enemy or a threat, I meant in general and It's clear as you say that they have established a kind of friendship.

Aazealh said:
Well, I don't know. He could survive, sure, but what would he do against Griffith? It seems that Ganishka provided him with most of his power, and now he's transformed himself into an indescribable behemoth. If he fails, how could Daiba ever hope to succeed?

I've thought that he could be transformed himself to some extent by the events that will soon happen, maybe being infused by some of Ganishka's power since he's flying so close to him or something like that. That'd give him more potential, but honestly it's just groundless speculation and not particularly probable.

Yes I agree on this, it clear that Daiba in this battle has no chances. Even if powered up from Ganishka. Infact I was thinking on the remote possibility that Daiba would try to involve(or force) other powerful magician(maybe Elfheim) to try to get his revenge.
He knows that Guts is branded. So he could think some strategy to use Guts or however to find a way to use other magician.(maybe seeing the battle he could find some weak point of Griffith).
Anyway I'm aware it is a very remote speculation.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Daijyashin said:
But anyway I didin't mean that Sonia would in case search Schierke as a enemy or a threat, I meant in general

My point was that her encounter with Schierke can't be used as an example of her locating people for Griffith.

Daijyashin said:
Infact I was thinking on the remote possibility that Daiba would try to involve(or force) other powerful magician(maybe Elfhelm) to try to get his revenge.
He knows that Guts is branded. So he could think some strategy to use Guts or however to find a way to use other magician.(maybe seeing the battle he could find some weak point of Griffith).
Anyway I'm aware it is a very remote speculation.

Haha yeah, I have trouble imagining Daiba forcing people from Elfhelm to help him.

Aazealh said:
Haha yeah, I have trouble imagining Daiba forcing people from Elfhelm to help him.

Personally I like the theory that he might eventually team up with Silat and gang.
It would help bring Silat off the sidelines.. even if just a little.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
Personally I like the theory that he might eventually team up with Silat and gang.
It would help bring Silat off the sidelines.. even if just a little.

Well, I think Silat and his clan are meant to be on the sidelines for now. It's not their time yet. Anyway, it's an appealing idea in some ways, but I wonder if Silat would tolerate him. He didn't have much love for Ganishka and I think that will extend to Daiba, who's not a very nice guy himself. He'd have to be of value somehow, in which case they could reluctantly let him join them, or even come to capture him against his will.

einherjar

The Glorious Dead
Aazealh said:
Well, I think Silat and his clan are meant to be on the sidelines for now. It's not their time yet. Anyway, it's an appealing idea in some ways, but I wonder if Silat would tolerate him. He didn't have much love for Ganishka and I think that will extend to Daiba, who's not a very nice guy himself. He'd have to be of value somehow, in which case they could reluctantly let him join them, or even come to capture him against his will.

Perhaps Rakshas will attempt to use Silat and Daiba to further his stated goal of taking Griffith's head.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
einherjar said:
Perhaps Rakshas will attempt to use Silat and Daiba to further his stated goal of taking Griffith's head.

Given what we know of their relationship I can't really see it happening.

And I think we should be careful not to draw hasty conclusions from Rakshas' enigmatic line. He's such a mysterious character that it's hard to know if he meant it, not to mention that he most likely couldn't do it even with Silat and Daiba's aid.

Top Bottom