Predictions of what will happen in the near future

einherjar

The Glorious Dead
Aazealh said:
And I think we should be careful not to draw hasty conclusions from Rakshas' enigmatic line. He's such a mysterious character that it's hard to know if he meant it, not to mention that he most likely couldn't do it even with Silat and Daiba's aid.

I, for one, believe he would do it, if he were able. Maybe he learns of the possible connection between Griffith and the Moonlight Boy? But maybe he needs a non-apostle to carry out whatever is necessary. And when Silat & Daiba fail... He turns to Guts! :guts:

X

Xem

einherjar said:
I, for one, believe he would do it, if he were able. Maybe he learns of the possible connection between Griffith and the Moonlight Boy? But maybe he needs a non-apostle to carry out whatever is necessary. And when Silat & Daiba fail... He turns to Guts! :guts:

At first Rakshas quote seemed pretty strange to me, for he should know that the possibility of actually pulling such a feat off is practically impossible. I think what he said probably came from more a protective stance than a literal interpretation. He'll most likely try to stop anyone from harming Griffith, for "wanting to take his beautiful head" for himself.

It's not like Rakshas is going to try and sneak up on Griffith while he's sleeping or anything.... though I'd like to see that.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Deci said:
He'll most likely try to stop anyone from harming Griffith, for "wanting to take his beautiful head" for himself.

Well yeah, in fact that's exactly what he said he would do.

G

Gangstap

Any thoughts on what Casca is going to be like after she receives help from Elfhelm?

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Ramen4ever said:
Personally I like the theory that he might eventually team up with Silat and gang.
It would help bring Silat off the sidelines.. even if just a little.

Well like I wished it sometimes ago (even though the chances are slim imo) I'd rather see some kind a temporary team-up between Guts and his party and Silat and the Tapasa than Silat and Daiba. (I still love Daiba though don't get me wrong) Since Guts fought 2 times already with Silat they kinda know each other...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gangstap said:
Any thoughts on what Casca is going to be like after she receives help from Elfhelm?

There are a lot of posts about this in other threads already.

jackson_hurley said:
Well like I wished it sometimes ago (even though the chances are slim imo) I'd rather see some kind a temporary team-up between Guts and his party and Silat and the Tapasa than Silat and Daiba. (I still love Daiba though don't get me wrong) Since Guts fought 2 times already with Silat they kinda know each other...

Bide your time my friend, the day will come...

Ramen4ever said:
Somehow I doubt that all the apostles in the entire world joined with Griffith. I think it's more likely that only the ones on the continent ended up joining Griffith. There could be apostles on other continents that didn't or couldn't make the journey.

Well, I'm relying on Aazealh's analysis of Berserk, but there may not be Apostles on other continents. After the Idea of evil was formed, the Holy See was created to stamp out the creation of other belief systems. It's possible that there are other Ideas out there because the Holy See's reach isn't global. Even the dream that Apostles rallied to wasn't global. Locus rallied to a message from an Oracle if I'm not mistaken.

Top Bottom