Civil War is coming...

A war is coming to SK.net.. a civil war. An unforgiving war, a war without rules, a war without order. A war that... okay.. okay I'll shut up.

The only rules are that it be Berserk related and that it does not break the forum rules. I have not seen any Berserk Civil War banners. It's time to change that. Feel free to remake civil war banners that have already been posted. Especially mine seeing as how my image resizes degrade the image quality. (Ms-paint) Change the images or change the text's as you see fit. Also try to make sure that your banner does not violate the size limit of signatures ( 700 pixels wide by 150 pixels high). One more thing to keep in mind is that you still need to ask permission from the original artist (colorings apply) if you decide to use someone else' artwork.

Lets begin!1

- Credit to Lithrael

- Credit to CnC

Credit to Viral Harvest

And a little something from me. :casca:
Edit - Thanks again to Aazealh for sharing Paint.net with me.

Here is the Civil War template:

I'll post more soon.

I actually found this image of Donovan more offensive.

Although his bj face isn't much better,

I should probably edit those speech bubbles out.

Mmhmm and one more ass to cover both sexes.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
civilwartforlucyandpuckycopy.jpg
Thanks Grail!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I'll play along, just in time for the final debate and home stretch...

civilwarhope118.jpg

I may have cheated a little, but it is Berserk related. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
A war is coming to SK.net.. a civil war. An unforgiving war, a war without rules, a war without order. A war that... okay.. okay I'll shut up.

The only rules are that it be Berserk related and that it does not break the forum rules. I have not seen any Berserk Civil War banners. It's time to change that.

Sounds like a fun idea, I'll try to whip something up when I get home tonight.

Ramen4ever said:
my image resizes degrade the image quality. (Ms-paint)

You know, Paint.NET is free man. It doesn't take a lot of effort to make decent quality pictures, and it's much more enjoyable for other forum members.

Top Bottom