Gatts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition??

I just found this on the new releases page today from toyslogic.com.

It says its an AOW release, but I didn't see any mention of it on AOW's site, ebay listings, or here yet.

I have bought more than afew pvcs from here and they aren't knockoffs, but does anyone know about this, or would AOW care to give it's official opinion?
http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5656
22b26e6b8e47036472c3b5595226fa3b.image.300x506.jpg

5dd0d7ce0183f4ee30e6bb0baf465f12.image.400x483.jpg

Re: Guts 100 man killer statue with blue cape, solo edition??

Just got this from AOW:

Dear Customers,

We are pleased to inform you our latest item, Guts: The Hundred Man Killer(Blue Mantle ver.) will be open for order at 12:00 p.m. (noon) 24th October (Japanese time).

Since our latest item ZODD&WYALD ver.2 had been out of our stock, ART OF WAR received many inquiries from our customers who missed “Guts: The Hundred Man Killer statue”. To those who want to get “Guts: The Hundred Man Killer statue”and also to celebrate the resumption of Berserk original serial comic in “Young Animal Magazine”, his made-to-order statue will be released only up to 100 pieces.

The biggest difference between this version and the statue from ZODD&WYALD ver.2 is that inner side of Gut's mantle is deep blue, which is image color of The Howks’s flag.

The statue was finished with mat feeling of the material, and it represents the atmosphere of the original scene with delicate coloring in details.

Limited manufacture only up to 100 pieces.

Size:1/10 scale, 23cm (H) x 14cm (W) x 16cm (D) base included)

Unit price: 30,000 Yen

*Shipping charge will be billed separately once the items are ready for shipping before the release date.

Pre-order taking starts at: 12:00pm(noon), 24th October (Japanese time)

Please feel free to access http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php for more details.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Ugh, I really wish I could afford this. It looks really cool.  Getting laid off sucks. :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Armored_Berserk said:
What's the more manga accurate? Red or blue mantle? :???:

Both are accurate. He's been shown with a blue and a red cape alternately.

Dennis1981

Berserk Rulezzzzz

I feel a little bit cheated by this.
I took the ZODD&WYALD statue mainly because of the Guts statue.
So maybe in the future they can let us know before they are planning to do something like this.

Anyways I will be taking the new statue with the blue mantle too. :guts:
I just can't pass on a guts statue.

i am happy that they bring out the guts. Didn't get the new Zodd but really wanted to have the guts :)

but i bet they bring out at least one more repaint of him ... a black coat or a maybe a brown coat? :serpico:

great news for people like me who didn't have the money for the zodd & wyald statue, but I really think they should have plan this before. I would feel cheated if I had paid 100 000 yen for the version of zodd with guts ...

Portgas said:
great news for people like me who didn't have the money for the zodd & wyald statue, but I really think they should have plan this before. I would feel cheated if I had paid 100 000 yen for the version of zodd with guts ...

yes i also think thats a little unfair for people who got it "limited to 50" with the zodd.

HITReza said:
yes i also think thats a little unfair for people who got it "limited to 50" with the zodd.

I can agree, for sure. If I had known, I would have got the zodd without guts, and got this guts (i've always liked the blue cape more than the red cape). But in the grand scale of things, I'm sure more people are happy about the fact that now you can JUST by Guts without having to fork down $1000. I'll probably end up buying the blue one, and selling the red one. If anyone is interested in the red one, let me know. =)

yeah I think I'm going to get this one, I had to pass on the zodd wyald statue because I could justify $1000 for it.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!

I don't feel cheated since this version is 10,000 Yen more. Since the US $ is dropping, that's gonna be a lot, and I'm glad I've already paid. I much rather have the red mantle since it matches with the blood. For me, either color look nice. To each there own.

DirectDK said:
I'll probably end up buying the blue one, and selling the red one. If anyone is interested in the red one, let me know. =)

I'm interested in your offer Derek :guts:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!

This version will have a serial number attached to it, while the other 1 won't, just like the Irvine since its considered a companion piece.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!

To Derek and anybody else in the U.S. interested in this statue, AOW is going to list the same blue mantle version on Ebay for $335(transaction fee included) soon. This is good 'cuz you can get 30% cashback. Problem is, the CB % might lower or even be gone by then. If it stays the same, I probably will get 1 too. :ganishka:

cucu4coco said:
To Derek and anybody else in the U.S. interested in this statue, AOW is going to list the same blue mantle version on Ebay for $335(transaction fee included) soon. This is good 'cuz you can get 30% cashback. Problem is, the CB % might lower or even be gone by then. If it stays the same, I probably will get 1 too. :ganishka:

Just placed an order too. I tried doin the live cashback thing. We'll see how it goes!!! Thanks cucu for the heads up.!

cucu4coco

Who dat?!

Huh, 4 left on Ebay and CB is at 25%. What to do? Need to stop spending money! :ganishka: Guess I'll sleep on it and see tomorrow. Also, just found a PayPal coupon that may or may not work - CFALLSAVINGS10P. Technically, it is only meant for people who received the email with the coupon but some people were able to use it, anyways. Think of it as a lucky bonus.

Well, I hope it gets soldout or the CB drop some more so I can have a reason not to buy. :guts:

I'm mad I can't afford it right now, well maybe we'll see a repainted version. The statue is awesome !

Top Bottom