Bears' pictures

pct.jpg

I made this; what do you guys think?

I don't get it. Is the initial picture supposed to be artistic or do you have some strange belief that your computer is now the shit?
Could this be a pimp my desktop project?

Imo, it's terrible. The worst part is probably the side with the clear plastic siding, along with the glowing green cables that make it look like you got a piece of the Hulks intestines stored in there.

Ramen4ever said:
The worst part is probably the side with the clear plastic siding, along with the glowing green cables that make it look like you got a piece of the Hulks intestines stored in there.

The raw digestive power of the incredible Hulk's intestines giving life to my computer?, those don't sound like the worst parts to me. You should have seen the sloppy, and nearly careless, soldering and hot glue work I did on the opposite side of the front face plate. It was pretty horrendous.

deathbybears said:
The raw digestive power of the incredible Hulk's intestines giving life to my computer?, those don't sound like the worst parts to me. You should have seen the sloppy, and nearly careless, soldering and hot glue work I did on the opposite side of the front face plate. It was pretty horrendous.

Well.. whatever floats your boat.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Ramen4ever said:
The worst part is probably the side with the clear plastic siding, along with the glowing green cables that make it look like you got a piece of the Hulks intestines stored in there.

You don't understand, even blue LED's make computers run faster and these are GREEN. And he's even got the blue covered with the internal glow. I'm pretty sure thats a 400% increase in processing power or something.

I prefer simple, functional case designs myself.. something like this:
p182_q.jpg

or this
lian.jpg

G

Genome

Too geek for me but nice work here even if I will never have this kind of computer at home. :serpico:

I think it looks great, I really like it. It would make for an interesting Tattoo. Though I don't know how a tattoo would look with the "holes" in the design? wouldn't it make it look like you have a sunburn? Or like your tattoo got fucked up somehow?

Oburi

All praise Grail
yea thats a great pic. I'll use that for when I get my tattoo also. I may tell him to just fill it in though because the worn look may make it seem like its a fake tattoo thats fading out.

ow1.jpg

It ended up coming out like that. I might have it shaded and touched up a bit come my 25th birthday, though.

*I understand that there is indeed a thread specifically for Berserk related tattoos, this is merely a deviance.*

deathbybears said:
ow1.jpg

It ended up coming out like that. I might have it shaded and touched up a bit come my 25th birthday, though.

*I understand that there is indeed a thread specifically for Berserk related tattoos, this is merely a deviance.*

That actually looks good. The "crown" part of the brand at the top could use a little touch up though. I was expecting the holes in the design to be a problem but it actually looks fine.

Also this is your thread. It's titled "pictures" your tattoo is a picture. I'd say it's fine here. Though if you intend to elaborate on it, I would do so in the tattoo thread so that people who are interested in tattoos can also check it out.

Edit. Where is the tattoo located?

Top Bottom