Episode 298

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Well lets not waste our time doing that, it's pretty much done already. On the other hand lets start coloring this sucka. :guts:

Translations come first.
:carcus:

I wasn't expecting Ganishka to have .. minions??? I don't even know what a proper term would be for them..

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Ramen4ever said:
I wasn't expecting Ganishka to have .. minions??? I don't even know what a proper term would be for them..

If I'm seeing it right they sprung up from his stepped on soldiers.

Edit: I wanted to mention that this was well worth the wait.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

Yeah, I'm just looking at that. So I gather, the apostles will face these.. mini-ganishka's while Griffith destroys Ganishka himself. I gotta say, I really didn't see that coming. The dead becoming Ganishka's new minions. Well they have more of a chance then his human soldiers ever did. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Finally, the cannons return (sea warfare doesn't count)! This alone made the wait worth it! :troll:

Ramen4ever said:

Spawn?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:

Yup.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Damn those spreads are saturated, and impressively arranged considering it's like a block of pure Apostle. Not much more I can say except I can't wait for the next episode; I haven't yet had my fill! :zodd:

BTW, Griff-Watch: raised voice, has yet to raise a finger. :griff:

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Thanks Scanbot!

Holy crap! Just... holy crap! hehehe, y'all know I'll be hitting this on Photoshop when I get home from work. I'll go for the last spread unless somebody else wants dibs. You know how I love coloring over blood. Or should this be ichor? :guts:

Oh, so those mini-Ganishkas just arose from the corpses of all those Kushans he stepped on. Amazing artwork...gotta love Zodd's King Kong jaw-splitter move, too :zodd:

Jarome

The Destroyer Of Worlds
Thanks a lot scanbot, you just made my day.

This episode is totally epic, I expected nothing less from Miura.

No matter how long we will have to wait for further episodes, just keep in mind that Miura DELIVERS SOLID CONTENT EVERYTIME.

My eyes are so satisfied ;)

Grail

Feel the funk blast
This is what I've been waiting for. Epic.

It's funny though, just when you think you know what's gonna happen, the old 'Nishster starts popping out the swamp babies. :???:

Uriel said:
And the universe makes sense once more....
Indeed. Thank you Scanbot.
I'm so looking foward to how Midlanders will react to this mayhem.
11/14 isn't too bad a wait either.

Why is my Wacom tablet glowing? :isidro:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
deathbybears said:
Ganishka and his spawns appear so dark and grotesque in contrast to the armored, gleaming apostles.

Of course, until the apostles started changing into their monster form. Then it's grotesque monsters fighting grotesque monsters.

Thanks for the scan. The cover with Griffith is really great.

And (the drapery falls) logically, Miura is returning the favor !

this year's 21st issue of Hakusensha's Young Animal magazine has announced on Friday that Berserk manga creator Kentarou Miura will be drawing an alternate cover for March comes in like a lion, the ongoing manga by Honey and Clover artist Chika Umino. The magazine's 23rd issue will bundle this alternate cover for March comes in like a lion's second volume as a bonus extra next month.

And like Aaz announced in the episode 297 thread,

Young Animal is celebrating the two-way "Miura-Umino" collaboration by giving away an illustration board signed by both creators, ten stainless steel cup sets, and 100 commemorative library cards.

Umino appropriate very well the essence of Berserk on this artwork and for sure Miura will do the same thing for her.

Kohibito ? :carcus:

Top Bottom