What are you drinking? (general liquid thread)

X

Xem

Just for fun I thought I'd start a thread along the lines of the music thread.

I'm currently drinking cheap beer. Icehouse to be exact. Later it'll be Screwdrivers! (and I hate Vodka, imagine that)

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Root beer. It's all bubbly, sweet and happy and before you know it, you can't just get enough of it. What a vicious trap!

So, alright Walter, is it really true? do wives orchestrate what goes in or out of the home entirely? The other day I ask my buddy: "Hey, have you tried that garlic naan they sell at Trader Joes?" and he says: "Nahhh, my wife doesn't like that kind of thing." I thought in wonderment, is it hated so much that it's not allowed in the house? The wife hates it so much it can't even exist in the kitchen in a cabinet or fridge? You deserve Coca Cola mannn, it's like the spice of life.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Well, Im not drinking anything at the moment, but heres a few of my favorite drinks by various categories.

Soda:
Jones Cream Soda
Vanilla Coke
Mt. Dew
Coca-cola

Beer:
Carlsberg (regular and Elephant)
Buddington's Ale
Guinness

Miscellaneous:
Chocolate Milk
Orange Juice
Lemonaide
Bawls

[edit: I love smoothies.]

S

smoke

In about 2 hours I hope to be halfway through a big ol' bottle of...yep, you guessed it...

the poor man's get-drunk-quick....

COLT 45!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not drinking anything right now. I drink very little in general, I'm a fucking camel or something. However, if I were to be drinking something it'd be a Screwdriver. Can't get enough of them.

deathbybears said:
do wives orchestrate what goes in or out of the home entirely?

Mostly, yeah.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
deathbybears said:
So, alright Walter, is it really true? do wives orchestrate what goes in or out of the home entirely? The other day I ask my buddy: "Hey, have you tried that garlic naan they sell at Trader Joes?" and he says: "Nahhh, my wife doesn't like that kind of thing."
It's exactly like Jules said in Pulp Fiction. "My girlfriend's a vegetarian, which more or less makes me a vegetarian." While I do eat things and drink things OUTside the house that she doesn't like, things we buy at the grocery store are always things we will share.

And Aaz, didn't we have Screwdrivers when we met with Olivier?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
And Aaz, didn't we have Screwdrivers when we met with Olivier?

Yes we did! :guts:

PS: Still not drinking anything... In fact I haven't drank since I woke up 2 hours ago, so I'm going to get some orange juice.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I drink about 5 liters of water a day and when im not drinking water its milk or OJ. As for alcoholic drinks... I love me some hard liquor. Beer is good but that shit makes me get full really quick. I love screw drivers or taking shots of tequila. My going away party from Okinawa, my friends bought me 21 shots of them bastards. I drank all of them and didn't pass out or throw up! :daiba:

smoke said:
In about 2 hours I hope to be halfway through a big ol' bottle of...yep, you guessed it...

the poor man's get-drunk-quick....

COLT 45!

Yeah... That shit is as cheap as bottled water, after 2 the piss taste becomes less noticeable. :beast:

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Right now, i'm treating myself to a cup of some legendary earl grey tea. Well okay, it's not legendary but it tastes great!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I was gonna brag about my good water-chugging habits, but Saiya just makes me feel small and insignificant with his GALLON a day (I finally converted it! :ganishka:). I average on about half of that, myself.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I drink my body weight in coffee a day... probably not a good thing because I've been forgetting to drink water for a while now. So right now I'm technically drinking water via IV hooked up to my arm. :carcus:

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
Grail said:
I was gonna brag about my good water-chugging habits, but Saiya just makes me feel small and insignificant with his GALLON a day (I finally converted it! :ganishka:). I average on about half of that, myself.

That's a lot more than me, I'm the freakin sahara desert when it comes to water, my kidneys must look like shriveled prunes.

Top Bottom