What are you drinking? (general liquid thread)

X

Xem

When you drink a lot of alcohol you tend to drink at shit ton of water. I probably start off the day drinking at least a gallon of water.

ATM... cheap beer again! Coors Light this time. I'm watching my figure.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Deci said:
When you drink a lot of alcohol you tend to drink at shit ton of water.

Not necessarily. That's why people get hangovers, because they're dehydrated. If you drink as much water as you drink alcohol then you're pretty much guaranteed never to have a headache from it.

X

Xem

Aazealh said:
Not necessarily. That's why people get hangovers, because they're dehydrated. If you drink as much water as you drink alcohol then you're pretty much guaranteed never to have a headache from it.

Ah, you're right. I meant to say when you drink a lot of alcohol you tend to drink a shit load of water the next morning. Being a fan of alcohol I keep a water bottle with me constantly to lessen the blow a bit the next day.

In the past couple years I've grown especially in love with water. I love it. Speaking of.... BRB!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:

This. Back in the day I would drink a lot of booze, but never have hang overs. I credit this to drinking gallons of water a day.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Rhombaad said:
Just finished off a nice, tall glass of milk.

Me too! I've only drank skim since I was a kid and whole milk or even 2% tastes too rich for me. I also like Water, Gatorade, and Mountain Dew slurpees from Speedway. I quit drinking a lot when I was in high school so once in a while I'll drink Amaretto Stone Sours or Vodka tonic with lime. Once every few months I crave a beer, and I also like some apple cider every now and then.

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
This. Back in the day I would drink a lot of booze, but never have hang overs. I credit this to drinking gallons of water a day.

Ah, water is somewhat overrated these days. Unless, of course, you happen to dip a tea bag in it..which is what i'm doing right now. Darjeeling blend..mmmhhh. Too bad there's no way to transfer that marvelous scent across the net.
I'll dedicate this next cup to sk.net and all of its fine member! Cheers! :idea:

Coincidentally, I have one of the worst hangovers today, and the first thing I see when I come to these forums to get my mind off the pain is a liquid thread.. I hardly ever even drink too, let alone enough to make myself sick. I'm so damn mad at my stupid ass for drinking so much last night, never again will I make this mistake. Hangovers are fucking hell to the max.

I'm drinking Gatorade. Last night some friends and I met up at a huge Oktoberfest in Torrance, California. It was ridiculous to say in the least. I drank maybe three liters of some special festive brew and was about done for the night.

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head
Aazealh said:

So I guess we now know that Aaz takes his shots with an H2O chaser :guts:.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
aufond said:
I'm so damn mad at my stupid ass for drinking so much last night, never again will I make this mistake.

Hahaha you definitely will, and you'll say the same thing next time! :guts:

Guts' intestines said:
So I guess we now know that Aaz takes his shots with an H2O chaser :guts:.

Actually I don't. If you read my previous post you'll see that I don't drink much liquids in general (alcohol is an exception :p), and so drinking water in between alcoholic beverages is practically impossible for me. For info I'm pretty sure I'd be physically ill if I attempted to drink 5 liters of water a day like Saiya. So what I try to do usually is to drink a large glass of water before going to sleep, it helps a bit.

I'll drink large quantities of alcohol and I've never waken up with a massive hangover, or a hangover in general. And I rarely drink water.

I'm not lying to you, I may be the next step in human evolution.

I pretty much limit myself to soda products on ice, primarily Mountain Dew. I'll occasionally have milk with breakfast, but it's usually soda instead. Depends on what I'm eating.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The Perineum Falcon said:
I'll drink large quantities of alcohol and I've never waken up with a massive hangover, or a hangover in general. And I rarely drink water.

I'm not lying to you, I may be the next step in human evolution.

超者(ジャンアーニン)

royoak said:
Coffee, coffee and coffee, just black coffee in no variations; it doesn't need to be warm though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEeuetOsxKg

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
aufond said:
Coincidentally, I have one of the worst hangovers today, and the first thing I see when I come to these forums to get my mind off the pain is a liquid thread.. I hardly ever even drink too, let alone enough to make myself sick. I'm so damn mad at my stupid ass for drinking so much last night, never again will I make this mistake. Hangovers are fucking hell to the max.
Its already after the fact BUT... if you can get some Menudo, spanish soup type deal, its supposed to help a lot with hangovers... you could probably find a can or two in an ethnic section of a super market or a ethnic shop.

Guts intestines

Aazealh said:
Actually I don't. If you read my previous post you'll see that I don't drink much liquids in general (alcohol is an exception :p), and so drinking water in between alcoholic beverages is practically impossible for me. For info I'm pretty sure I'd be physically ill if I attempted to drink 5 liters of water a day like Saiya. So what I try to do usually is to drink a large glass of water before going to sleep, it helps a bit.

Er, yeah I read your previous post, that was a joke I was making *holds for laughs*, I've never even heard of anyone having water as a chaser. As a courtesy, from now on I'll throw you a j/k, j/k when I joke.

X

Xem

Guts' intestines said:
Er, yeah I read your previous post, that was a joke I was making *holds for laughs*, I've never even heard of anyone having water as a chaser. As a courtesy, from now on I'll throw you a j/k, j/k when I joke.

Since me and my g/f have been dieting we've traded out screwdrivers for vodka with *gasp* water as a chaser. It actually works just fine for me, but then again, I drink like a horse.

edit: Box o' Wine atm!

Guts intestines

Deci said:
Since me and my g/f have been dieting we've traded out screwdrivers for vodka with *gasp* water as a chaser. It actually works just fine for me, but then again, I drink like a horse.

edit: Box o' Wine atm!

I can definitely see this thread becoming an alcoholics anonymous thread.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
So what your really drinking is chlorine, birth control products, inorganic volatile compounds and a smidgen of H2O?

Tap water isn't the same depending on where you live. It's really not that bad here.

Guts' intestines said:

Well you never know. :p

Top Bottom