What are you drinking? (general liquid thread)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Champagne! :badbone:

Deci said:
You couldn't drink it fast, I don't care who you are

Send me one and I'll drink it twice faster than you did, on an empty stomach, just to prove you wrong. :daiba:

Glad to know it's good though. Too bad it's not available where I live.

Oburi

All praise Grail
For money and health reasons I've stopped buying soda. In it's place I'm buying this generic fruit punch called Sun Pop. I've been drinking so much of it that I can't even think about soda without being disgusted. And it's only $1 for a three liter bottle. This is a big lifestyle change for me and it feels great to stop drinking soda and saving money.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I fucking love OJ. I could drink that all the time!

Here here! Especially in these winter months when one needs to fight off all sorts of flu and colds (I just had the flu last week and am still a little sniffly, so I clearly wasn't drinking enough. I should go out and buy more! No way am I going to be sick for Christmas!).

I'm overdosing on a mix of H2O.

Walter said:
Green tea w/ honey (and sugar cookies).

What type of tea(s) do you drink?

I'm an Earl Grey, Green Tea, Peppermint, and on occasion Chamomile tea person myself.
No sugar/honey.

X

Xem

I fuckin' love me some Green Tea with ginseng and honey. Think that'll have to go on the shopping list ASAP, it's been way to long.

At the moment, purple Gatorade... mmmmm.

X

Xem

I have to announce to the world how much tastier Lime Juice is than Lemonade. I've converted!

Nothing at the moment, but there is an unearthly desire to get some pepsi fromthe fridge I'm currently fighting. I try to substitute it with milk ( vitamin D ), but the urge is stil there. :mozgus:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Milk and water. Last time I drank drank was when the Lakers won it all and I paid for it the next day. As I've said many times before, "Never again!" =)

Well, I've got a sore throat, so: Ceramic Pint Mug, with 1 inch of honey, 1 inch of concentrated lemon, fresh grated ginger, 2 inches of rum, and boiling water.

Seriously, if you've got a sore throat thing? Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Rhombaad said:
Seriously. If I ever do drink pop (usually when I need an energy burst at work), it's usually diet soda.

Diet soda is just as bad if not worse for you then regular. Plus it tastes bad.

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eatthis/22630/the-truth-about-diet-soda/

Aspartame is 180 times sweeter than sugar, and some animal research has linked consumption of high amounts of the sweetener to brain tumors and lymphoma in rodents. The FDA maintains that the sweetener is safe, but reported side effects include dizziness, headaches, diarrhea, memory loss, and mood changes. Bottom line: Diet soda does you no good, and it might just be doing you wrong.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Diet soda is just as bad if not worse for you then regular. Plus it tastes bad.

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eatthis/22630/the-truth-about-diet-soda/

Bummer. Guess I'll stick to water and beer then. :guts:

This could go in a "What are you Eating" thread as well, because for the past week I've just been gorging on Freezee Pops, those juice-in-a-plastic-tube treats that are SO AMAZING.
Plus, there was a sale on little half sized pops that taste so great, like a mix between italian ice and freezee pop.

Zero Carb Rockstar (or Blueberry Rockstar as its more commonly called) and a bowl of Honey Nut Mini Wheats... I live the high life, lol

Top Bottom