What are you drinking? (general liquid thread)

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Speaking of shitty beer, last weekend I was drinking Natural Ice. Bleh. Awful.

What I didn't know is that it had more alcohol than other beers, so I was pretty tipsy after 4.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
If you don't get banned for that post, consider your self lucky. :mozgus:

Haha, I used to drink Natty Ice all the time. I drank so much natty ice through High School as a way of getting drunk fast and cheap. But yea in retrospect its really gross.

I'm not too big on beer but I do enjoy this particular one:
32655854.png

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
m said:
But then again you're French and in Paris you can buy a beer at McDonald's, right? :troll:

Why, yes you can. :slan: It's cheap beer that is yet overpriced though, so I've actually never bought one there and I know of very few people who did. How is it in Sweden?

X

Xem

Hosted a friends birthday party at my apartment... lots of Crown Royal... mess to clean up.... mmmmmm, water.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
I've been drinking some White Zinfandel of the evenings. I've only tried beer once, and I thought it was terrible. I heard it tastes better the more you drink. :ganishka:
Though I'm a sucker for wine/CHAMP-AGNE :D

MILK IS A DELICIOUS DRINK. Water isn't too hard to stomach if you're dying of dehydration.

Every morning I get 2 Vitamin Water (Zero) bottles of Orange, and I switch between Banana or Vanilla for Nesquik to go with my toasted butter roll.

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Gobolatula said:

That crap almost made me a prohibitionist, but then we found some wine in my buddies basement and made Sangria.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
I've been drinking gin and tonics lately. I never really drank gin often but I've recently discovered that I love it. While most liquors may taste less and less strong as you drink more, gin actually starts to taste quite good as you drink more. And it gives me a really happy, chatty drunk every time, which is fun.

And when I'm feeling gay I love me some sparkling white zinfandel.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Gobolatula said:

What I didn't know is that it had more alcohol than other beers, so I was pretty tipsy after 4.
Well, I'm glad I'm not me from almost a year ago. Right now I've got some Newcastles and I'm sipping on them and enjoying myself thoroughly. Newcastle used to be my favorite beer before I switched over to Guinness.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Day to day, all I've been drinking is milk and water (other than alcohol socially =). I'll have the milk with my cereal in the morning and I try to drink water at all other times. Exciting, huh?

Oburi

All praise Grail
I think Heineken is what I get most. Were you really tipsy after 4 natty's Gobot?? I can't even seem to get drunk on beer anymore, and I drink maybe twice or three times a month. Hanging out with some heavy drinkers built up my tolerance. When we go out, we start with two shots of jim bean right off the bat, no questions or complaints. Then some jager bombs (my favorite). Not sure how it happened so fast that I could handle my alcohol. Seems like just yesterday I was puking my guts out. It's like I woke up one day and suddenly was a man :badbone:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
I think Heineken is what I get most. Were you really tipsy after 4 natty's Gobot?? I can't even seem to get drunk on beer anymore, and I drink maybe twice or three times a month. Hanging out with some heavy drinkers built up my tolerance.

Wow man you're so badass. Hardcore.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Oburi said:
Not sure how it happened so fast that I could handle my alcohol. Seems like just yesterday I was puking my guts out. It's like I woke up one day and suddenly was a man :badbone:

*strokes beard with increasing number of white hairs*

When I was your age, I drank about a 3.5 BACs worth of booze on my birthday. After the shots were taken, the beers shotgunned, the strippers paid, and the fights broken up, I fell backwards onto a couch, and after rebuffing my friends attempts to keep me from "going out like Hendrix", I went fast to sleep. Next morning I was.... fine. A little slow at first, but no sickness, and no real hangover other than feeling a little light. I cheerfully went out and hung by the pool, "what are you doing up?" after gloatingly watching my less fortunate friend clean up his own vomit in the morning, and saw the obnoxiously loud and flashy Transformers in the afternoon. No problem.

Now? Sometimes I can barely binge drink beer without throwing up in the morning. Last time I went bar hopping and didn't check myself I was so sick the next day I literally thought I was dying. That's life. :azan:

Aazealh said:
Wow man you're so badass. Hardcore.

Don't talk about drinking prowess among a Frenchman! :ganishka:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Oburi don't worry, in a few years, you won't care about drinking or boasting about it on the internet.

Griffith said:
Day to day, all I've been drinking is milk and water (other than alcohol socially =). I'll have the milk with my cereal in the morning and I try to drink water at all other times. Exciting, huh?

This.

Griffith said:
Now? Sometimes I can barely binge drink beer without throwing up in the morning. Last time I went bar hopping and didn't check myself I was so sick the next day I literally thought I was dying. That's life. :azan:

THIS. I remember back in my 'glory days', bar hopping with friends in Baltimore, ordering large glasses of bourbon and drinking them before the bartender could come back with my cash. After doing that about 4 or 5 times I would switched to beer for the rest of the night.

Enjoy it while you can Oburi. Soon enough you won't be able to hold your liquor, and have a girlfriend/wife insisting you finish all of their drinks. :magni:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Griffith said:

I need to start drinking more water and less soda. I usually have 2 or 3 Diet Cokes or Diet Pepsi's every day. That's not to say I don't drink a ton of water, I just drink more pop than I should. Being from Seattle and having caffeine addiction isn't that strange, is it? I am better than I used to be. During my teenage years I'd have 6 or 7 regular sodas a day. On the alcohol side of things, I definitely don't drink as much as I used to. Every now and then I'll have a beer after work, or 2-3 on the weekend while watching football at one of the local bars or my friend's place.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Rhombaad said:
I need to start drinking more water and less soda. I usually have 2 or 3 Diet Cokes or Diet Pepsi's every day. That's not to say I don't drink a ton of water, I just drink more pop than I should. Being from Seattle and having caffeine addiction isn't that strange, is it? I am better than I used to be. During my teenage years I'd have 6 or 7 regular sodas a day. On the alcohol side of things, I definitely don't drink as much as I used to. Every now and then I'll have a beer after work, or 2-3 on the weekend while watching football at one of the local bars or my friend's place.

I just stopped drinking pop. No joke I was drinking 10-11 cans a day. Sticking to water and juices now.

Top Bottom