What are you drinking? (general liquid thread)

product3a.png

This stuff got me sleepy at work >_> ... it's full of dreamy Vanilla.

Grail said:
Well, if you can't have Bailey's... :ganishka:
We have a Keurig coffee machine at work that uses those cups. About once a week I'll make myself coffee and add Baileys coffee creamer with it. Not bad! But it tastes a lot better with alcoholic Baileys. Coffee + Baileys = the best. No milk or sugar needed.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Whiskey, no rocks.
Don't know a lot about whiskey I'll admit. Some people I meet socially drink Johnny Walker (Black) and I have a bottle of Blue at home that I offer guests who drink, was a present from a client. So at Thanksgiving, I was asked to pick up a whiskey everyone could drink after dinner. Random buy - Glenlivet 18. I tried some ... I'd let it touch my lips, sip as little as I could. Surprisingly smooth and didn't make funny faces every sip I took.

What would be an entry level whiskey for someone like me - don't like the flavor of harsh alcohol and something smooth.

It's been too hot lately and this past week I've been enjoying a cup of grapefruit pulp tea from a bubble tea spot close to me to kick things off every morning.

QZ7azlh.jpg

I've been drinking a lot of (cold/iced) milk tea off late, every morning.

Last night I had a can of Fanta after months and it felt SO goddamn sweet, sugar heavy. I've tried to wane myself from drinking soda, so it's down to about a can or two once a month. Even if I'm out to a dinner, I'm happy with drinking water or hot tea, depending on the restaurant.

As far as beers go, last month a friend from overseas was visiting and I got my go-to beer - Framboise Lambic Belgian Raspberry. I hadn't had it in months and it tasted real sweet. Back in the day it was a good beer to get my foot in the beer-door but I didn't enjoy it as much recently. I'll need to jump to something less sweet.

Walter said:
I tried Crystal Pepsi. Should have been left in our memories...

Yeah, the novelty of it must of been lost to my childhood, I tried it the other day and it was awful. :sad:

Recently, I've tried Fat Tire and Not Your Father's Root Beer. I enjoyed both and I'm not much of a drinker.

I enjoyed Crystal Pepsi honestly. But it certainly wasn't mind blowing and haven't missed it enough to mourn the loss of it on the shelves here.

In regards to the topic... black... coffee...

Squiddot

The Falcon needs you. You don't need him!
Working my way through a Narwhal Imperial Stout. Bought it on a whim when I didn't feel like getting a 6 pack ("surely this one 10 dollar drink has the combined quality of 6 regular drinks!") Regretting it now, it's like drinking a loaf of bread.

DANGERDOOOOM

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura. We will miss you.
Heineken. Never really buy this beer, the flavor isn't my type. Tastes too much like American beer. Just bought it on the spot because it was the start of my weekend :serpico:

Top Bottom