• I already stopped.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I never liked trick or treating.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
This is my senior year, and I really don't want to stop even though I'm going to college next year. I need some advice.

Uhh Halloween is for the parties.. at least at the 18 and above age.
That needs to be an option. In fact it makes for good parties. Primarily because the costumes make for easy starter conversation. There's no, "Hi! I uhh Umm I'm uh .. wha ..wha.. what did you have for breakfast?" nonsense. :ganishka:
Not to mention that it's an exclusive time when girls can wear underwear + bunny ears and not look out of place. :carcus:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
What the hell, Halloween is over! Too old to go trick or treating, yes. Too old to dress up like a woman and go to a Halloween party, never! And no I'm not posting any of THOSE pics I can tell you that!

handsome rakshas said:
What the hell, Halloween is over! Too old to go trick or treating, yes. Too old to dress up like a woman and go to a Halloween party, never! And no I'm not posting any of THOSE pics I can tell you that!

Pics or GTFO :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I chose "I already stopped", but the truth is I never did it, nor did I ever celebrate Halloween. Sorry. :chomp:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I stopped trick-or-treating a few years ago. As much as I enjoyed getting neighbors to think I was a middle-schooler, I felt guilty that I was stealing candy out of the mouths of smaller children. :judo:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Ramen4ever said:
Uhh Halloween is for the parties.. at least at the 18 and above age.
That needs to be an option. In fact it makes for good parties. Primarily because the costumes make for easy starter conversation. There's no, "Hi! I uhh Umm I'm uh .. wha ..wha.. what did you have for breakfast?"  nonsense. :ganishka:
Not to mention that it's an exclusive time when girls can wear underwear + bunny ears and not look out of place.  :carcus:

This. Oh god this.

Edit: I only hate those phake lesbians. Ok I get it you're scantly clad and making out with a chick, awesome cool not like I haven't seen it before!

X

Xem

handsome rakshas said:

Haha, the party we went to had a rule where girls drank for free, I nearly dressed up as one to get the deal. :casca:

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Count me in on the party subject, but i've cast my vote for "already stopped".

Yesterday, however, i managed to completely forget about it until later in the evening. I've already made myself comfortable and then the door bell rang and i was like "What the bloody hell, can't i get a little bit of peace around here". Guess who greeted me at the front door......exactly...CLOWNS!!! Why did it have to be clowns!?

They didn't get any candy...just old cookies..take that, damn clowns!

I thought I had killed this thread with my dream costume.. but apparently vibrating m00bs don't effect the posters of SK.net.
Anyway, I refuse to vote till "party" is an option. Face the facts Okin, you can't expect to get decent results on a forum dedicated to a mature content manga without adding party on the list. After all, the crowd here is well over 18.. mostly in the 20-30's I believe. With a healthy dose of minors. come to think of it, I don't even know any people that still trick or treat. Everyone I know, just sees Halloween as another excuse to get drunk.

I passed on the whole thing this year. :guts:

Oburi

All praise Grail
I went to a local bar where my friends band played in costume. It was great. The lead singer was the Joker ( the best one I'd seen yet) and then their was Vader ect. It was a great time though, and yea the girls dressed as sluts and whores are always a plus. I had a great time and thats what you should be doing when your over 18.

Носферату said:
You asked for it. ^_^

J-Misa1.jpg

That is actually very convincing. :isidro:
I think you win from a costume perspective.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Come on SK.net females, step up your game and post some hot Halloween pics, don't let Носферату be the hottest chick on the board. =)

Top Bottom