ART OF WAR Vintage Collections

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Hey guys,
Just got an email from AOW and looks like the jackpot! Well, for people that is rich, anyways. :ganishka: Man, I just hope the cost isn't too out there. Anyways, people start saving up your money. Like Derek said, "Sell your 1st born" (ref. to Slan). For this, get ready to chop that family tree!

“ART OF WAR Vintage Collections”

-Commemorate project of 12th terminal anniversary of ART OF WAR-

Dear Customers,

We are pleased to inform you our special event “ART OF WAR Vintage Collection” will be hold two times at November 2008, terminal month of AOW .

During the period of each event, a lot of rare& old items of AOW which were only for custody (Statues, small statues, and accessories) will be entered. Moreover, you can get some items which had been hard to be offered foreign customers while almost all of the stocks had been sold at Japan .

Almost all of items will be entered with only one piece (seldom two pieces), so please don’t miss this chance to have these rare items!

List of planned entering items (*They are few example in the whole entry)

The First Vintage collections: God Hand (Exclusive) Knight of Skeleton Horse Riding Figure2, Zippo

The Second Vintage Collections: ZODDⅢ, Femto: Rebirth, Beherit Silver Accessory.

To commemorate these Vintage collections, special name plate will be attached to the items which had had Serial number plate.

(*please note that original serial number plate will not be attached on these items)

The Period of First “ART OF WAR Vintage Collection”

12:00pm(noon), 11th November~18:00pm 15th November (Japanese time)

(The Second “ART OF WAR Vintage Collection” will be held from 25th November to 29th November)

Method of ordering: Please refer Special webpage of the event (direct link for the items will be attached at the page), then click the links for descriptions of each item and place order as usual.

Please feel free to access http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php for more details.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

ART OF WAR

we want new stuff, and not 1:1 the same stuff again!
whats the point in that? i don't get it ... only that this is a very simple move, a cheap way to earn some money.

okay you get the chance to grab some items that are rare and hard to get!
I get a chance to grab a Slan (well i have to think about that twice) , but again its unfair to those who have the real vintage stuff, which looses value.

I don't understand ^^ They will sell old statues they get in stock ? Or they will craft new statues ?

Anyway price will be huge imo :miura:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Drakull said:
I don't understand ^^ They will sell old statues they get in stock ? Or they will craft new statues ?

It's the stuff they've kept at the shop for years, they're not going to craft new statues.

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
I'm glad I already got all of them. I don't want to know how fast you will have to click through the order process to get that one piece you want. Start training your fingers guys. :serpico:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Haha, so looks like this event is only for people, like me, that started the game late. Like Aaz said, items that have been sitting around collecting dust for yrs. Looks like its their replacement statues. They shouldn't lose any value, its like what, 1 or 2 or a few pieces of each, and have a special plate instead of the serial one?!

Have anyone been looking at the world economy?! :isidro: AOW need to do what they have to do and what's the best way to make money? Having a garage sale, albiet an expensive one. :ganishka:

Anyways, I much rather and happily pay, not too much though, AOW then some deputy service and greedy sellers on YJA and Ebay. Haven't had any problem with YJA but 80% on Ebay comes damage. But at least, AOW will take care of you if there are problems.

Only bad thing about this is the mad dash to get the orders in. Well, we will see. This reminds me of the American Express "Make a Wish" or whatever its called sweepstake.

HITReza said:
we want new stuff, and not 1:1 the same stuff again!
whats the point in that? i don't get it ... only that this is a very simple move, a cheap way to earn some money.

okay you get the chance to grab some items that are rare and hard to get!
I get a chance to grab a Slan (well i have to think about that twice) , but again its unfair to those who have the real vintage stuff, which looses value.

oh sorry i thought they bring out again xxx pieces of each statue, but they only put 1-2 on sale ...

so guys be quick and grab yours :)

Top Bottom