Mirror's Edge

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
So I just downloaded the demo for this game for kicks, and frankly the game is as refreshing as it looks. If you're looking for something new, I suggest at least giving the demo a chance. And for those who haven't even seen the game here's a short trailer of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm3ebiMXJmM

Oburi

All praise Grail
Yea this demo was amazing. I played it about four times now. This is totally refreshing for the first person shooter genre and props to the creative team behind this game.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I've heard that it's so full of good gameplay and design elements that they forgot to make a full game out of it. Average playtime through the full game is about 4-5 hours, according to editors at 1up.com

I just played the demo - forgot I even downloaded it.

I think I just had some sort of awakening experience. This game is awesome.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah it looks great. Sounds like my kind of game. After reading many reviews, I think I'll definitely be getting it for PC when it comes out ~ January.

Russian Rainbow

The Prettiest Girl A Boy Can Be
Played the demo a little while ago, and I must say, this game is a really great, refreshing, getaway from all the shooters and and such out there right now, the graphics are beautiful, the gameplay is really nice and feels very fluid and smooth, and the general style is just overall great.

Top Bottom