umm

R

Rufus

HEY!!!!....... what country is everyone in?....if you dont knwo that much a contenit or even planet will suffice.

im in america, every one hates us =^.^=

Lliugusamui

around the corner
im in america, every one hates us =^.^=

a lot of people hates you, but everybody follows you ! ( when i read it, it doesn't seem a reproach, still, that is so ...)

Hérault, in the Languedoc Roussillon. That's in France, just in case anyone doesn't know that  :-*

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Texas, here.

Speaking of...

All you in France! Some family friends of mine live in a little village called La Chapelle de ... um... feugeres? fugeret? Something like that... it's in Bretagne, and I visited there once as a little kid. Have any of you heard of it? Or can anybody find it on a map online? I've found nothing...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
found your information
la-chapelle de fougeretz is 10 km over Rennes, in the Ille et Vilaine departement, in the east of bretagne, near st gregoire and betton ...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Worcestershire, that's in the England. Yup, before you ask, we do make that yummy sauce ^^

puella

Berserk forever
umm~ 2002 Worldcup is held in my town SOON!
do you love soccer? Me? I do love it as much as baseball. :)
and I've been working at 'some place' just next to the stadium :it takes only 5 minutes to go there on foot.
In short, I've lived in Suwon, Korea over 30 years and have no plan to go abroad.
This is very small country.

*** Rufus, I want to see your new pic though I like your little x.
rarara~

R

Rufus

ok let me yell at someone and see fi i can get into where my pictures are. lota people form places

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
found your information
la-chapelle de fougeretz is 10 km over Rennes, in the Ille et Vilaine departement, in the east of bretagne, near st gregoire and betton ...

Thanks Lliu! Now I know where to look more closely... :)

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
So I be down in Texas as well .... though only for a week and a half more when i am done with school.  Then I get to go back to lovely Colorado for the summer.  And it's looking like I get to be a forest ranger for the summer (tru dat)  

And now that school is ending, I hope to be active in the board .... seeming I don't remember my last post.  Damn thermo classes .... Damn complex analysis ....

Soy un mirón! I'm a lurker baby, so why don't you kill me?  (for all those speakers of Spanish, there's a new word for your vocab) (also sing to the tune of "I'm a loser" by Beck)

BOB

poruno sutâ
hey you two brits do you know/love the show "Bottom" with Richard an Eddie?

i laugh me arse off everytime i see these bloody wankers yellin at each other.

CnC

Ad Oculos
damn... all those interesting places and i'm cooped up in the south (of america)...

...i'm starting to beleive this is the worst place to be...

Damn, I've never been to a message board with ppl from so many different countries. I guess this just proves the power of Berserk. :D

Puella: I was born in Korea. Moved to America when I was 4 though.

R

Rufus

if i ever go somewhere or accidently somehow end up in korea or england or sweedan or texas can i crash at one of your places? *been reading megatokyo and is now paranoid*

M

Marcus

umm~ 2002 Worldcup is held in my town SOON!
do you love soccer? Me? I do love it as much as baseball. :)
and I've been working at 'some place' just next to the stadium :it takes only 5 minutes  to go there on foot.
In short, I've lived in Suwon, Korea over 30 years and have no plan to go abroad.
This is very small country.

*** Rufus, I want to see your new pic though I like your little x.
rarara~

Arghh!! I want to go to the Cup games!! >:( :'(

I live in El Paso, Texas for all those wondering ;)

BOB

poruno sutâ
The parents of a friend of mine moved there and At the drive in came from el Paso. If i'm gonna visit my friend's parents i will come to your place and tear it all up. Is that ok?
Won't be this summer though so you still got some time to buy me some Cheetos and Mountain Dew ;D ;D ;D

R

Rufus

.......i like coke better....its 4:30 here been reading comics again and lost track of time...no even griffys up ....where'd my cat go?

M

Marcus

The parents of a friend of mine moved there and At the drive in came from el Paso. If i'm gonna visit my friend's parents i will come to your place and tear it all up. Is that ok?
Won't be this summer though so you still got some time to buy me some Cheetos and Mountain Dew ;D ;D ;D

rofl :D I'll have to clean up the house before I can let you tear it up :p

Top Bottom