The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

G

Gangstap

Re: The Women of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Seems interesting... Id love to see one done for all the members, I could photoshop some picks of myself and edit them and make em look real cool. But good start i guess. Keep it up!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Awesome, thanks TriFrog! These are cool, very nice poses, and nice Berserk swag too BTW. Let me know if you get some high res ones as well.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

Thank you Trifrog! You are a very attractive gal! The pics are a little grainy but very nicely done. Good idea about adding Grail's doodles to the calender.

Venus

if only...

TriFrog said:
Why thank you all!
I want to see some more gals though eh? :carcus:

Ha ha! No worries Tri, I already gave mine to Griff. Just to show that you're not the only one that has participated in this. Personally, I just PM the photos. Don't want to spoil it. But BTW, I really dig your shirt girl.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Great pics, TriFrog!  The calendar is sounding better and better the more I hear about it. :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Since this is SK.net and Berserk related. How about putting down release dates that signified important Berserk dates and events?

You guys don't worry about this. Berserk trivia isn't exactly a problem when I'm around. :badbone:

Now, how about having your sweetheart participate Saiya? She's from Glorious Nippon afterall, it's only fitting! I'll do what I can on my side as well.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Aazealh said:
You guys don't worry about this. Berserk trivia isn't exactly a problem when I'm around. :badbone:

Now, how about having your sweetheart participate Saiya? She's from Glorious Nippon afterall, it's only fitting! I'll do what I can on my side as well.
Funny you should mention this but I was joking with Griff in the chat room that I can pretend to have her be one of the helpless lasses who were unfortunate to get raped by a troll (Not to far from the truth :troll: ) Since she had a baby I can dress my son up as a troll!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Funny you should mention this but I was joking with Griff in the chat room that I can pretend to have her be one of the helpless lasses who were unfortunate to get raped by a troll (Not to far from the truth :troll: ) Since she had a baby I can dress my son up as a troll!

Hahaha if costumes are you thing go for it man, I'm sure it'll be hilarious. I really want to see you dressed as a troll. :ganishka:

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ

Wow, i have to admit, i'm quite surprised about the steady progress on the calendar.

The Women of Skullknight.net Rock!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Booo on my wife! I need to start adding the pressure and guilt trips!

:carcus: : Come on sweetie! All the other girls and wives are doing it! If you really love me you would.

:schierke: : .....

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!

SaiyajinNoOuji said:

:carcus: : Come on sweetie! All the other girls and wives are doing it! If you really love me you would.

hahaha good luck with the pressure man! This is a nice project and I can't wait to see the result! I don't post that much buuut my birthday is dec 8th :carcus: mouhahaha

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

SaiyajinNoOuji said:

If you promise her you won't harass her for sexual favors for a month, I guarantee an "A-Ok!" Take one for the team.

S

smoke

Is my girlfriend eligible?

She doesn't post on the site but she's caught up on Berserk and loves it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

smoke said:
Is my girlfriend eligible?

She doesn't post on the site but she's caught up on Berserk and loves it.

I would think so. Hurry up girls, the last places are going to be first come, first serve! :guts:

Nice and tasteful Trifrog! I wonder, maybe I'll get my g/f (who's also up to date with the manga) to pose. We'll see though.
Damn, all my Berserk stuff is at my other (old) place. Can I just draw the brand on her forehead?!....or boob? :carcus:

Griffith

Thanks Milishka! What month do you what?

Anyway, things continue to progress nicely, Aaz has provided a ton of cool trivia and dates, and *gasp* we're almost out of spots on the calendar! That's not even counting the overtures on behalf of girlfriends, so hurry before time runs out, ladies of Skullknight!

X

Xem

I'll probably get castrated just for posting this but I'd love if my g/f got involved as well. I introduced her to Berserk and she's almost as bad as I am about anticipating new episodes. I'll try my best to get her to participate, but don't cross your fingers.

Griffith

Pictures are coming in and I've implemented the special dates provided by Agent A. Basically, it's coming along nicely, but there's spots available yet, and still time to literally become a part of SK.net history!

Griffith said:

I didn't realize ******* is working undercover now. :ganishka:
Anyway I'm glad the calendar is coming along nicely. If the front page is up to date then there are only 4 months left available.

I think I should also mention a recommendation for the calendar. Two dates, the first is the day when Walter will send the letter to Miura. The second (if it happens before the calendar is complete or it can be added later) is when and if Miura writes back. Just a thought. :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Ramen4ever said:
I think I should also mention a recommendation for the calender. Two dates, the first is the day when Walter will send the letter to Miura. The second (if it happens before the calender is complete or it can be added later) is when and if Miura writes back. Just a thought. :carcus:

It's spelled "calendar". Also, you're dreaming if you think Miura will answer before the end of the year (the deadline for releasing the calendar). Receiving actual answers to the questions asked is unlikely enough as it is.

Top Bottom