The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Re: The Women of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

The anniversary date of the 300th episode, dates of awards Miura has won, the day darkhorse started publishing the manga (that was a victory in my book). hm, those are some ideas.

Mr.Miura's birthday, of course.

Aazealh said:
It's spelled "calendar". Also, you're dreaming if you think Miura will answer before the end of the year (the deadline for releasing the calendar). Receiving actual answers to the questions asked is unlikely enough as it is.

Wow man, thanks for getting my hopes up!! :schierke:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Okay folks, finals are over, and I want to get this thing out by Christmas, so if you want in, now is the time to start sending me your pictures, your friend's pictures, or your girlfriend's pictures. All submissions welcome!

Grail sent me her's today, and let me tell you, if you didn't know what she looked like, you're going to be in for a shock! :badbone:

BRILLIANT IDEA! I know a girl who's beautiful and a big fan of Berserk. I'll ask her tonight if she'd be willing to take part in this calendar ;x

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.

Here are more pics of my friend to indulge your eyesight. :carcus:

ariwg4.jpg

army9.jpg

aktn6.jpg

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

Th3Branded0ne said:
Here are more pics of my friend to indulge your eyesight. :carcus:

Does she have non-model pictures? I don't mean to doubt you, but I won't believe you until she's holding up some Berserk.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Does she have non-model pictures? I don't mean to doubt you, but I won't believe you until she's holding up some Berserk.

Second that. This is an Sk.net calender. Any chance of some pictures of her with Berserk or Sk.net content included?

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.

I't's ok if you guys doubt me. But I don't think my friend has to hold anything berserk related on her pics. Well here are her non model pics.

Griffith said:
Okay folks, finals are over, and I want to get this thing out by Christmas, so if you want in, now is the time to start sending me your pictures, your friend's pictures, or your girlfriend's pictures. All submissions welcome!

ariadnikatsatosqp3.jpg

aridnili8.jpg

Still pretty thin if you ask me. I need to see the brand drawn on her to buy it completely.

Griffith

Thanks Th3Branded0ne, I only wish everyone was submitting so many pictures!

Come on folks, less talk, more PMs with pics, I want to put out the best calendar possible before the new year! :guts:

Oburi

All praise Grail

Damn I wish I had known about this sooner. I would have taken a picture of my g/f with some berserk clay models that she made. It would have been perfect. Unfortunately things aren't going well so I won't ask her but damn if only...

Griffith

Just a reminder to keep sending pictures in, as well as your birthday if you'd like it included. I repeat, keep the submissions coming, if you know any berserk loving gals that want in, I want to see 'em. I think there's still a lot of potential still left out there for all the chatter I've heard. If you know any members that haven't been around lately that might be interested, get in touch with them. I even got my ex to take part, and that's exactly the kind of desperate effort we need to be #1! :troll:

Get the word out, canvas the streets! :griff:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.

C'MON PEOPLE THIS CALENDAR IS NOT GOING TO DO ITSELF!​
:carcus: By the way here's one more pic for you to enjoy :carcus:

goodcl4.jpg

Guts intestines

Yer breath is bad... It'll go away with yer head

Griffith said:
Just a reminder to keep sending pictures in, as well as your birthday if you'd like it included. I repeat, keep the submissions coming, if you know any berserk loving gals that want in, I want to see 'em. I think there's still a lot of potential still left out there for all the chatter I've heard. If you know any members that haven't been around lately that might be interested, get in touch with them. I even got my ex to take part, and that's exactly the kind of desperate effort we need to be #1! :troll:

Get the word out, canvas the streets! :griff:

Not desperate, where I'm from we call that hardcore.

Th3Branded0ne said:
C'MON PEOPLE THIS CALENDAR IS NOT GOING TO DO ITSELF!​
:carcus: By the way here's one more pic for you to enjoy :carcus:

Still trying to picture her reading Berserk, or a graphic novel of any kind, and is it just me or does she look a little like Penelope Cruz?

G

Genome

Well well well... That's a very very funny and good idea :serpico: I don't understand how I missed this topic...

If I would have seen it before I could offer my photo's skills to help create this calendar, maybe for next year or for female members one ^_^ (why only guys would have there calendar ?)

Top Bottom