The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: The Women of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Some real champs are unexpectedly helping to make this thing go down in legendary fashion... but, there's still a lot of untapped resources out there, a lot of talk, but no action. So, let's all believe in ourselves, and make the dream happen! :badbone: :daiba:

G

Genome

Well I do know women and will have photo session soon but they don't know Berserk and don't know if they will be ok to act for the calendar ^_^... I will ask and we will see.

X

Xem

My girlfriend doesn't like the idea, but she'd like to know if we can submit a picture of our Berserk-loving female cat. :puck:

Deci said:
My girlfriend doesn't like the idea, but she'd like to know if we can submit a picture of our Berserk-loving female cat. :puck:

I don't think that's a good idea. In fact I would consider it offensive. A lot of girls were gracious enough to submit their photo's for the Sk.net calender. Putting them in the same league as cats would be about as rude as you could get. Griffith makes the final call but I doubt he'll give the go ahead for that.

You might be able to save it for the Sk.net Pets calender. :serpico:

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Wow, sorry I didn't stop by sooner to see this. Special thanks to Lithrael for bringing it to my attention.

I read through the thread, but I'm not exactly clear on some things:

(1) What months are free at this point?

(2) What's the deadline?

I'm not making any guarantees here, but I can try and get a few pics together if you still need people. :guts:

Griffith

kimchan said:
Wow, sorry I didn't stop by sooner to see this. Special thanks to Lithrael for bringing it to my attention.

I read through the thread, but I'm not exactly clear on some things:

(1) What months are free at this point?

(2) What's the deadline?

I'm not making any guarantees here, but I can try and get a few pics together if you still need people. :guts:

Anything you can give would be fantastic, we still need whatever we can get while some of the photos are "on the way", but I can tell you as an active member, if you submit, you will get in, and we probably need it anyway. The deadline? January. =)

The months open are as appear on the first page, the ones taken are ones where I already have pictures in and implemented. I'll PM you more details.

Keep it coming boys and girls! :guts:

G

Genome

If I understand well the pictures idea for the calendar, the girls of SK should be acting link some one in Berserk and/or acting with something from Berserk (reading manga, using a sword...) is that it ?

In consideration of it's hard to find girls from SK to make this calendar (if some are from Paris in France they can contact me to make the pictures) I was think of an alternative calendar : why don't make a calendar with a model acting nice posture of women in Berserk manga (be careful not sexual one, we will say the hot ones could be sexy). Just an idea...

Griffith

Genome said:
If I understand well the pictures idea for the calendar, the girls of SK should be acting link some one in Berserk and/or acting with something from Berserk (reading manga, using a sword...) is that it ?

No, any picture is fine, it's more important that they be actual Berserk fans, SK.net members, or girls related somehow to SK.net members. Basically, a special picture of them doing something Berserk related is by no means required, it's just something cool if you want to do it, and we have a few like that, but just as many not. I don't want anyone to feel limited by such a thing; if you have a picture you like, go ahead and submit it.

Griffith said:
No, any picture is fine, it's more important that they be actual Berserk fans, SK.net members, or girls related somehow to SK.net members. Basically, a special picture of them doing something Berserk related is by no means required, it's just something cool if you want to do it, and we have a few like that, but just as many not. I don't want anyone to feel limited by such a thing; if you have a picture you like, go ahead and submit it.

Btw, my girl is a Berserk-fan, she just doesn't understand English (at this level) and therefore she can't really take part in this forum. :sad:

S

Sama

Four pictures, Yay! I look forward to see the calender and all the other girls' pics ^^ :slan:
http://milishia.deviantart.com/gallery/

Milishka said:
Four pictures, Yay! I look forward to see the calender and all the other girls' pics ^^ :slan:

Wow. You go girl. Great pictures, you look like a genuine cover girl. ^_^

Grail

Feel the funk blast

Great pictures, Milishka! Your expressions are fantastic. :guts:

That eye make up is beautiful. Can't imagine how much work that must of taken.
Is that brand a tattoo or did you use a marker?

S

Sama

Ramen4ever said:
Wow. You go girl. Great pictures, you look like a genuine cover girl. ^_^

Awww! Thank you!! :D I'm gonna remember that one ^^

Ramen4ever said:
That eye make up is beautiful. Can't imagine how much work that must of taken.
Is that brand a tattoo or did you use a marker?

I've been doing my eye make up just like that for the past 7 yrs :p Thank you! Again! ^^
No, I just used some eye-liner. But I'm gonna tattoo the brand someday, but not on my major bewbage :p

Grail said:
Great pictures, Milishka! Your expressions are fantastic. :guts:

Thank you very much! :*

Milishka said:

Milishka,i love your pictures,they are simply perfect!. :slan:

Top Bottom