The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: The Women of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

www.skullknight.net/griffith/girlsofsknet2009.doc :rakshas:

Incredible. Great work everyone. I knew it was going to be a good calender but this is simply, as Bob put it, awesome! :serpico:

S

Sama

OH LORDY LORD! How embarrassing :schierke: Me on the front page.. IIIIH
HAHA! And September! xD Oh, so funny!
I'm gonna send this calender to all my palls! THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Great work everybody and a big thanks to everyone who worked on it!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Milishka said:
OH LORDY LORD! How embarrassing :schierke: Me on the front page.. IIIIH
HAHA! And September! xD Oh, so funny!
I'm gonna send this calender to all my palls! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
You look like a Much younger Nina Hagen there Milishka. :carcus:

/hot like a potato
nina_hagen.jpg

Also Lithrael, You should get some God Hand Action figures and sew them/glue them to the top of those finger like things on your seat! :guts:

Wow, Saiya, the calender looks incredible! I was a little nervous when I saw it was a Word file (because I'm an idiot when it comes to computers and thought it was only for writing, lol), but you made great calender! I'm really impressed and thankful, bro!

SaiyajinNoOuji

El Gaucho Rojo said:
Wow, Saiya, the calender looks incredible! I was a little nervous when I saw it was a Word file (because I'm an idiot when it comes to computers and thought it was only for writing, lol), but you made great calender! I'm really impressed and thankful, bro!
haha thanks for the compliment but it wasn't me, Griffith made the Calendar!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

This is a hell of a way to kick off the new year! I can't wait to print this baby out and put in on my wall! Thanks to all the gals who
participated and thanks most of to Grif for making it all happen. Just another example of why we're the best! DAMN Miss May it looks like Dark Horse didn't just stop at covering the artwork up, now they're covering up cute girls too! SFX: Wolf Whistle! :troll:

I love you Christmas Rakshas! :rakshas:

Edit: Creepy PMs have been sent to a select few calendar girls!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Wow uh... I didn't expect everyone to be so uh... sexy. :slan:

SaiyajinNoOuji

Walter said:
Wow uh... I didn't expect everyone to be so uh... sexy. :slan:
I like your picture Walter. I can only imagine what the caption would be... perhaps something of..., "... but sweetie! This is serious business! The internet awaits!" :guts:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I like your picture Walter. I can only imagine what the caption would be... perhaps something of..., "... but sweetie! This is serious business! The internet awaits!" :guts:

Ah yes, how could I forget "Mr. September?" He really appeals to the beard fetish crowd. :ganishka:

handsome rakshas said:
DAMN Miss May it looks like Dark Horse didn't just stop at covering the artwork up, now they're covering up cute girls too! SFX: Wolf Whistle! :troll:

Edit: Creepy PMs have been sent to a select few calendar girls!

I can see your dark soul Handsome... you wish you were that volume 2, admit it! :carcus:

Oburi

All praise Grail

Ramen4ever said:
I can see your dark soul Handsome... you wish you were that volume 2, admit it! :carcus:

Hey lay off! she's with me :mozgus:

The calendar looks incredible. Big thanks to everyone involved in making it, Griffith especially because it was his project and Aaz for all the berserk trivia. It's great to see when all the volumes came out in what year. This was great!!

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

Heh... I ummm.... don't have Word on my mac sooo errrr... is there a way for me to see this thing? :sad:

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
haha thanks for the compliment but it wasn't me, Griffith made the Calendar!

Argh, haha. Sorry, Saiya and Griffith! I knew something was wrong with my post, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. That's what I get for staying up so late and trying to post!

SaiyajinNoOuji

Nomad said:
Heh... I ummm.... don't have Word on my mac sooo errrr... is there a way for me to see this thing? :sad:
You can download a program called OpenOffice. It will let you open microsoft word documents.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
You can download a program called OpenOffice. It will let you open microsoft word documents.
You know, if there was a emoticon of a sheep getting some "good-luvin" I'd posted right here ;). Thanks Saiya. On that note, Griff your time and effort has paid off. Kudos my man.

X

Xem

I haven't had a good chance to review the calendar, though I've seen most of the pictures so I know it's awesome.

Having talked to my gf about it though, I wonder who's actually going to use it? I mean honestly, it's basically pictures of random people you know nothing about and never even seen before hanging on your wall all year long.

It's cute as hell, but doesn't seem practical.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

Deci said:
Having talked to my gf about it though, I wonder who's actually going to use it? I mean honestly, it's basically pictures of random people you know nothing about and never even seen before hanging on your wall all year long.

It's cute as hell, but doesn't seem practical.

I thought that too but a few of these gals I have actually chatted with and are quite nice. These girls have done a lot for SK.net and have made serious contributions to the community. I'm going to display it as kind of a "team spirit" thing, it dosen't matter if I know them or not. Plus CHECK OUT THEM LEGZ ON GRAIL, WOOWEE!

X

Xem

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I'll use it and then mock my wife on a missed chance! :carcus:

Hahaha, honestly that's tempting, but picture Guts with a calendar of Band of the Hawk's fans and how Casca would react to it. My gf would react very similarly.

And I do not want a broken nose.

Top Bottom