The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Re: The Women of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Deci said:
Hahaha, honestly that's tempting, but picture Guts with a calendar of Band of the Hawk's fans and how Casca would react to it. My gf would react very similarly.

And I do not want a broken nose.

Having this as opposed to a calendar full of bikini girls wouldn't be that bad I think. But no one here wants you to get in trouble Deci. Just wait a while and you can hang your "Men of SK.net" 2010 calandar without fear of a beating. Or would that make your girlfriend worry even more? :carcus:

puella

Berserk forever

January 10
First appearance of the Schnoz, ep. 214, ‘03.

It simply shows how great this calendar is. Nice job, Griffith. :slan:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Well, did people like the low key pre-release style launch? :rakshas:

Sorry about that, new year's madness forced me to make a choice, and I chose to get out what I had, but I have made a few stealth updates, biggest of which was reducing it in size by half because some of those pictures were just ginormous, it's probably still not as efficient as it could be still, but it's less of a monster now, and with no lack for quality. Also, changed Rhombaad's b-day from March 28th to May 28th, and updated a few pictures so they fit the format better. So, nothing big, if you already downloaded and printed it, don't worry about it, and if you must, I'll keep an update tally in the first post, and you can always just reprint a single month that's gone through a major change without doing the whole thing again. Anyway, let me know if you see any major boo boos or typos and I will fix them.

I need to thank all the lovely ladies of course, all the guys who submitted their lovely lady, and of course Aazealh and everyone that provided me with important dates and info, even if it was just a birthday. Hope everyone prints it out, uses it, and enjoys it! :guts:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.

Thanks to you also, for bringing this idea to be realized. Hopefully other calendars with other themes can be made in the future.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Up and running at my place!

Calendar.jpg

Griffith

Haha, lookin' good, Saiya!

BTW, just so people know, the format is supposed to be 1 page per month, picture, dates, and all, 13 pages total including cover. If that's not how it looks to you, set your margins (File/Page Setup) to as close to 0 as they can go. And if it's still fucked up, you can resize pictures or the calendar cells to fit the pages however you want by grabbing them in the lower right hand corner.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I'm rockin' mine on the Ol' Frigidaire! And it took me a whole five minutes before I went and screwed it up. I hate to mess with your beautiful picture Grail but I just couldn't resist! I also have a neat idea for Puella next month.

DSC01027.jpg

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Haha, wow, Rakshas. :ganishka: That alone makes the agonizing preparation and mouth-breathing under that stuffy mask completely worth it!

Anyway, I want to congratulate Griff, and everyone who helped put this calendar together. I can't wait to see what's in store for 2010's theme. :guts:

Very nice pictures from every single one of the girls that submitted for the calendar. :slan:

Not much more I can say but to improve the look of the actual calendar itself.

Thank you Griffith and everyone who participated in it.

Very cool, thanks for the guys and gals who put this together. I find it hilarious to have all these Berserk events juxtaposed to real life events (e.g. Feb 14th. As if Valentine's Day even warrants being listed!). Also, what the heck is Epiphany (Jan. 6th)?

And when is SK.net Online Dating starting up? I've got twelve messages to send out...

Damn this is awesome! All of the ladies (and gent) are lovely. My particular favorites are May & Dec. December for the Tatoo and May for the placement of the Manga. :guts:

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Wow, the calendar turned out really well! Kudos to everyone who helped put it all together!

Just based on that sig, I was kind of expecting to see Walter's famous picture pop up in there somewhere. Next year I guess...

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
you lucky bastards.

We have like TWO girls over at the Relicnews Forums, one of them is married, and neither of them are willing to pose for a calendar...

X

Xem

I'm still waiting for my gf to download the calendar, we don't have one for 2009 and we agree that having one with Berserk references would be fantastic. She just wants to see it first. Does anyone have an easier format to view it in?

Griffith

What's the trouble with it in word, the formatting out of whack? If so, I hope this helps:

FAQ: The format is supposed to be 1 page per month, picture, dates, and all, 13 pages total including cover. If that's not how it looks to you, set your margins (File/Page Setup) to as close to 0 as they can go. And if it's still messed up, you can resize pictures or the calendar cells to fit the pages however you want by grabbing them in the lower right hand corner.

You can pretty much resize and customize it any way you want though.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Ramen4ever said:
Maybe I just have a vivid imagination but Lithrael's chair reminds me of this. :schnoz:
2e4yx51.png

I don't know why I didn't notice it before.

Sorry Ramen, Walter already beat you to it. We talked in the chat about it and he even mentioned that why not put action figures on the chair.

Top Bottom