The Girls of Skullknight.net 2009 Calendar

Oburi

All praise Grail
VirulentShuriken said:
We need a "Girls of Skullknight.net" thread that they can post pics on at any time. :guts:

Let me know if there is one, If not, we need one.

Me and my g/f ("Miss May") just split up for good in the most horrible way. Otherwise I would have had her pose for tons of berserk related pics. She loved that shit. But unfortunately, it's all over now. What sucks is that I got her into berserk and she loved it so much, now everything reminds me of her and I can't even bring myself to pick up a berserk book withought being depressed. :sad:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Oburi said:
Me and my g/f ("Miss May") just split up for good in the most horrible way. Otherwise I would have had her pose for tons of berserk related pics. She loved that shit. But unfortunately, it's all over now. What sucks is that I got her into berserk and she loved it so much, now everything reminds me of her and I can't even bring myself to pick up a berserk book withought being depressed. :sad:

If you can read the following thread maybe it can help you out.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1826659&pagenumber=1

I know its from SomethingAwful but they do sometimes have good worthwhile things coming from it!

Oburi

All praise Grail
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
If you can read the following thread maybe it can help you out.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1826659&pagenumber=1

I know its from SomethingAwful but they do sometimes have good worthwhile things coming from it!

Dude I appreciate that. Threads like that can help by telling me some things i needed to hear. Like STOP reading her myspace and journals and shit. That is stalking and I need to stop that right away if i plan on getting over it.

Boy I'm fucking up this thread. Dare I suggest that a similar thread be created for our lovely forum. About girls, love, breakups and the like. I just don't have the courage to do it. Then again we do have a wieghtloss/gain thread right? Why not?

G

Genome

Bad to hear that. I may seem to be cold in this type of situation but I think that the best way to move over is to not think about your ex girlfriend with regret. Even, don't think about her at all, because you will sink in sadness while she doesn't even think about you (conclusion with what you said). Go out, meet friends, move, do things but don't stay still.

About the link in your mind between Berserk and your ex, well it's hard (nearly impossible) to erase so keep it as a treasure of good time and sharing (or just imagine you are Guts and she is an Apostle :griffnotevil:).

Hope I could help.

Oburi said:
Me and my g/f ("Miss May") just split up for good in the most horrible way. Otherwise I would have had her pose for tons of berserk related pics. She loved that shit. But unfortunately, it's all over now. What sucks is that I got her into berserk and she loved it so much, now everything reminds me of her and I can't even bring myself to pick up a berserk book without being depressed.  :sad:

Hey cheer up Oburi! Tomorrow is another day. Here's something you might :ganishka: at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXZ-jYSM9qs
btw that was a nice pose with all of the manga like that, good picture taking skills.  :serpico:

Genome said:
(or just imagine you are Guts and she is an Apostle  :griffnotevil:).
Lol

ps. Thanks for the link Deci!

pps. I <3 Flight of the Conchords

Top Bottom