Second-Favorite Berserk Character (2008 edition!)

Who is your favorite character these days in BERSERK (besides Guts)?

• Griffith

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Casca

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Skull Knight

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Schierke

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Serpico

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Farnese

• Isidro

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Puck

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Ivalera

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Roderick

• Magnifico

• Azan

• Ganishka

• Daiba

• Grunbeld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irvine

• Locus

• Rakshas

• Silat

• Zodd

• Sonia

• The Beast of Darkness

• Total voters

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guts has been removed. This is now the SECOND-Favorite Character in Berserk poll.

People that voted for Guts: YOU HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE TO VOTE!

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
I voted for Roderick! Like Walter said he has had a good year and I can't get enough of his reactions to the battles Guts has, to his excellent sailing skills and to his beautiful conversation he has when his in an episode. I got more interested in him when then got to the ship since I didn't read all the episode before Vritannis (1 or 2 n I can't remember). And when I saw the new mini posters for volume 33 I got blown away by the one with him. He shall be a really cool character for the rest of the series (that is if he stays with the group!)

ps: we should have a Roddy emoticon!!

X

Xem

Can't Guts be our first and second favorite? :guts:

Kidding, though honestly it was a tough choice between Zodd, Skull Knight, and Casca. Casca won because she has boobs.

Носферату said:
Wooo, voted for Puck, would've voted for :judo: but he's not really around to vote for anymore... :judo:
That is true and I'd have to agree. He is a good character but not when it comes to the long haul.
I also voted for Puck just because pretty much from beginning to end he has been there (technicalities aside) and I tend to like comedy relief. It's a hard pick really esp. when you try to compare how each character effects each scenario, etc.

Deci said:
Casca won because she has boobs.
If boobage is ever the case I need to go with Slan's hawt tits, then maybe prostitute girl for doing the dirty in style. But I'm getting off topic here.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Носферату said:
Man, poor Serpico's getting no love, I would've voted for him but Puck was on the list so... :serpico: :puck:
I nearly went with Serpico, too. It's so hard to choose, because Miura's done a really outstanding job with fleshing out his characters. :guts:

Now that Guts is out of the poll my vote goes to Serpico, he's a very good fighter and a good person overall. Also, out of the elementals I prefer wind.

For a minute there I was going to vote for :SK: but he's getting enough support.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
My hearty congratulations to the people who voted for Azan, Ganishka and Daiba. Now if only someone could vote for the poor Silat and Irvine, it'd be just perfect.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
noni_moon said:
hah, same here :serpico: ( guess who's my favourite? >D )

I don't think it's EVEN possible to read Berserk and not have Guts in your 'top 3 favourite characters' list.

Well I've kind of been lying about my favorite character, of course it's Guts. I always appreciated minor character in stories I follow and the characters who are kind of mysterious always intrigue me. Someone put in a vote for Irvine!

BiQ_

" ... "
First I voted for Griffith. Then removed vote and choose Casca. Then, yet again, removed vote, and voted for... Griffith.

This is really hard. I still like these two (+Guts, of course) as a characters far more than anyone else, since this triangle is what 'Berserk' more or less is. (for me at least) At the same time, other characters have been "on stage" during the last 20 or so episodes quite a bit more than any of the three, especially when it comes to the character development.

But truth to be told, this recent break has probably made my time perspective of "lately" somewhat skewed...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I suppose I wasn't clear, but by lately I meant in the last 1-2 years of publication. Though, it really doesn't matter since this isn't a very scientific polling method (nor is it intended to be).

Either way, I'm pleased with the turnout and varied votes.

Well I've kind of been lying about my favorite character, of course it's Guts.

... you... lied... to me? :judo: *cuts wrist*

I always appreciated minor character in stories I follow and the characters who are kind of mysterious always intrigue me.

not to mention that Berserk have one the most intersting and well-developed minor characters I've ever seen =) seriously, I've been reading this manga less than a month ago now.. but the level of depth those characters have is simply unbelievable!

Someone put in a vote for Irvine!

HELL YEAH! :puck:

by the by, your avatar is the best thing I've seen all day XD

einherjar

The Glorious Dead
I went with Serpico. I like the tension he brought to Guts' party in the past, and hope a little bit of it continues on once the focus shifts back to them. I'm expecting big things from Serpico... Eventually he'll probably reveal his true blood-relation to Farnese, which could prove intriguing. And with the sylphs augmenting his already above-average combat skill, I can't wait to see him take on some apostles, even if they are the garden variety.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I really wanted to vote for the Sperm Whale apostle, but he's not up there. :judo:

He's got no known name so he can't apply. And he looks more like a baleen whale (a rorqual, to be precise) than a sperm whale to me, despite the teeth.

Top Bottom