Episode 300

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mage said:
I think Locus still has the most unconventional apostle form...I mean, he merges with his -horse-...who knows what happens to it when he's done.

That's a good question actually; I'd like to know as well. And I also wonder if a horse is really necessary for them to fully transform. It'd be somehow limiting I think. Did Volkov come to the Occultation ceremony riding a horse? At least he was unarmed.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
That's a good question actually; I'd like to know as well. And I also wonder if a horse is really necessary for them to fully transform. It'd be somehow limiting I think. Did Volkov come to the Occultation ceremony riding a horse? At least he was unarmed.

Same with the other lancers in the new Band of the Falcon. They all seem to incorporate their mounts into their apostle forms. Unfortunately, it may end up being something that Miura never addresses and is just there to look interesting.

Stunning..thanks for the preview I can't see anyone guessing how Irvine would look like in his apostle form and considering what is coming out from Miura's head that's no wonder!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Irvine's form is not that surprising if you go back to the apostles on the first volumes Guts disposed of. The Snake Baron, the Count, Roshine, and that pig sniffing one after the eclipse at Godot's place. The Count and Roshine had background stories on how they came to be apostles. So you were given information on what they might become. So Aaz referring to Irvine and Sonia's conversation gives a hint on what he might become. Not a total solution on our guesses to see his final form. For my guess I just thought he was going to be bigger and his bow would be attached his arm, kinda like Zondark when the Count's daemon went inside him, and the axe merged with his flesh.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
This is like getting heavily cut heroin from the streets. ... But it'll tide me over until Scanno gets his ass over here with the good stuff.

Well this is awesome.
Finally seeing the humans take up weapons against the inhuman.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Sick sick sick sick sick stuff!!! Ganishtastic! Cant wait for the good quality pics!
as walter said, 'bout time the humans stop looking, and start kicking!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Awesome.
It's really great to see the human part of Griff's army develop their own tactics to fighting these monsters. I have to say the mary-go-round of Calvary followed up by the Infantry is fucking awesome.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks Venicia!
Gotta hand it to Sonia on this one; like her or not, she's a pretty gutsy girl for trying to go up against one of those things by herself. I feel bad for her horse, though. :judo:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Awesome episode!  Thanks, venicia! 
As others have said, it's great to see the humans in Griffith's army take on the mini-Ganishkas.  It looks like whatever Irvine shot the mini-Ganishka with sprouted out inside after it hit.  That's pretty devastating for just one projectile.

X

Xem

A bit off topic, but do any of you really look at the episodes before you have a translation? I did it once and honestly regretted it. The dialogue is at least as important as the pictures. I wouldn't read half of a book, why only get half an episode?

Patience people, patience!

edit: Thanks for the scan anyway though! Even though I haven't looked yet, I appreciate the effort!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Damn, Sonia got some guts! And I like the way the soldiers reacted to Irvine saving Sonia. It's so cool to see apostles and humans helping each other out, I like seeing Midland's forces kicking some ass!

Thanks Scanbot!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
It looks like whatever Irvine shot the mini-Ganishka with sprouted out inside after it hit. That's pretty devastating for just one projectile.

Yeah, it seems we'd mostly nailed it with our speculations. Still, I wonder what the projectile is and how it is shot. Miura's such a tease!

Deci said:
A bit off topic, but do any of you really look at the episodes before you have a translation? I did it once and honestly regretted it. The dialogue is at least as important as the pictures. I wouldn't read half of a book, why only get half an episode?

Patience people, patience!

Most people do. I don't think your assessment is truthful in that you can usually get the picture even without the text (oh oh check out this pun). It doesn't mean the text isn't extremely important, but it's not a big deal to check it out without a translation at first either. Besides, don't you check previews? Don't you read my posts where I usually outline what's going to happen (this episode wasn't an exception)? And I also find your comparison inappropriate. If you wouldn't read half of a book, then you probably should avoid the episodic prepublication and wait for volumes, right? Some of our members do that. Or maybe wait until the series has ended, and then read all of it at once?

The bottom line is that you're free to wait and all (and personally, I fully understand that choice), but it's not your place to tell people they should do the same.

handsome rakshas said:
Damn, Sonia got some guts! And I like the way the soldiers reacted to Irvine saving Sonia. It's so cool to see apostles and humans helping each other out, I like seeing Midland's forces kicking some ass!

Yeah, pretty cool episode, although it's clearly intermediary.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Very cool conclusion with the human forces somewhat seizing hold of their own destiny and fighting side by side with the Apostles. See, Griffith is bringing everyone together! =)

JetBlack

CASULTY FAN
Wow thanks a lot for the episode!!!
It's curious for me ... some people say that Sonia knows almost all, but in front of Griffith, it seems to act always like a fanatic without thinking(we know she is a bit in love) :casca:.
And yes Griffith bring everyone together ... and in one time all the people have accepted the monsters like comrades.All fight together, this is the team :guts:.
Poor Guts, there are more people now that have the courage to face monsters.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
JetBlack said:
It's curious for me ... some people say that Sonia knows almost all, but in front of Griffith, it seems to act always like a fanatic without thinking(we know she is a bit in love) :casca:.

Well she's partial to him, no doubt about that. It doesn't detract from her powers though.

Anyway, looking at the other panels of Irvine, he unsurprisingly looks a lot less like the Beast of Darkness than at first glance. His snout reminds me a bit of an anteater actually... Still, weird creature but it's already growing on me. Very interesting mix of woodland beasts. Can't wait for his fight against... Serpico! :isidro: :guts:

Top Bottom