Berserk-related names in the real world

hmm I forgot about midland, there's a Midland crescent in my city as well.
Outside of the city there's a place called Tudor as well as an Albion drive.

Still there are some pretty neat places around the world. Like Kushan in Kazakhstan. or 55190 Void France, or even the numerous towns and cities called Griffith. Heck there's a place called Puck in Poland. :puck:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Famous park in LA: Griffith Park.

Is this the kind of stuff you were asking about in this thread? I think I'll change the name to: Berserk-related stuff in the real world

Griffiths Stadium in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

Edit, Walter this isn't really Berserk related stuff in the real world. More like Berserk terminology or names that appear in the real world.

Hm, down the road from my folks' place Columbus turns into Midland, GA. And there is a Wyndham hotel.
I've also experienced a few Solar Eclipses. :griff:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Perineum Falcon said:
Hm, down the road from my folks' place Columbus turns into Midland, GA. And there is a Wyndham hotel.
That's the coolest one I've heard so far :guts:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Walter said:
Is this the kind of stuff you were asking about in this thread? I think I'll change the name to: Berserk-related stuff in the real world

I didn't have that in mind when I started it but it turns out just pretty cool anyway. So I'm gonna say yes hehe. I was just happy to find a Griffith street in my town but now it's cool to see a lot of stuff have names that we find in Berserk. hehe :guts:

Let's all pretend that they were inspired by the manga! Miura rules!!!

ps: If I knew there was a thread similar to that I would have posted there by the way haha. Like the original name said it, it was just a funny pointless fact that I found out about. :serpico:

Top Bottom