9-year-old one ups pick up artists

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12022008/news/nationalnews/i_wrote_the_book_of_love_141817.htm
He's only 9, but this pint-sized pickup artist already knows plenty about pleasing the ladies.

So much, in fact, that Alec Greven's dating primer, "How to Talk to Girls" - which began as a handwritten, $3 pamphlet sold at his school book fair - hit the shelves nationwide last week.

PHOTOS: Nine-Year-Old Gives Dating Advice

The fourth-grader from Castle Rock, Colo., advises Lothario wannabes to stop showing off, go easy on the compliments to avoid looking desperate - and be wary of "pretty girls."

"It is easy to spot pretty girls because they have big earrings, fancy dresses and all the jewelry," he writes in Chapter Three.

"Pretty girls are like cars that need a lot of oil."

He advises, "The best choice for most boys is a regular girl. Remember, some pretty girls are coldhearted when it comes to boys. Don't let them get to you."
Alec - who just finished a children's book on the Watergate scandal - said he wants to be a full-time writer when he grows up, with a weekend job in archaeology or paleontology.

I don't know what I should be more suprised about, he's on the news and didn't murder his family or that he got his book published.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
He looks like a fucking psycho in the second picture on that website. Other than that, what to say? I guess some people really do need to be told they should comb their hair and brush their teeth before trying to get a date...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
He believes the best way to approach a girl is to keep it to a simple "hi."

"If I say hi and you say hi back, we're probably off to a good start," he said.
This is good advice. And it's actually how Patrick Bateman picked up most of his girls.

I'm concerned about his intentions towards girls. What could he possibly be aiming for when he's only 9 years old.
Does his book involve just picking up girls or taking them to 2nd base as well? Or even further? :isidro:

Top Bottom