Boxing: De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao

As the title says, it's a fight between the Golden Boy versus Pac-man.
I really can't call this fight so I have no idea what's going to happen. If I had to guess, Pac-man by TKO before the 7th? or DLH might TKO/KO Pac-man before the 7th. I doubt this is going the distance.

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2008/1206_delahoya_pacquiao/index.html

It's about to start.. well soon. I'll post results. Though probably not round by round.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Ramen4ever said:
As the title says, it's a fight between the Golden Boy versus Pac-man.
I really can't call this fight so I have no idea what's going to happen. If I had to guess, Pac-man by TKO before the 7th? or DLH might TKO/KO Pac-man before the 7th. I doubt this is going the distance.

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2008/1206_delahoya_pacquiao/index.html

It's about to start.. well soon. I'll post results. Though probably not round by round.

Haha, wouldn't this be better put over at Dynamiteglove Ramen? I know you frequent over there as well. :carcus:

^
There's already a thread over there and I posted there as well. :guts:

Manny wins, DLH gave up after the 8th round. Absolutely dominated by Manny.

Th3Branded0ne said:
It was a really one sided match, DLH was just a punching bag.

Yeah that's for sure. His gameplan was totally messed up. If he would have used his jabs then the fight might have been less one sided but Pac simply beat him in everything. DLH could not adapt to Manny's movements. The only time DLH looked like he was getting anywhere is when he forced himself in and just started swinging away. If he would have done that more aggressively then he probably would have had a less embarrassing defeat. The undercards weren't much better. I only saw a few seconds of the Jacobs fight. Which was apparently stopped too early. I forget who fought after that.. I think it was Medina? and Lopez? or something. Lopez dominated that fight and Medina more or less just gave up without even giving a fight. Then it was Ortiz and Resto. Resto looked like he just got out of chemotherapy, seriously apart from his attempts at rope a doping he had NOTHING. no power no speed ... ugh. Terrible fight, Ortiz demolished him. Heck I thought that by the second round Ortiz slowed down because he felt sorry for the guy. lol

Anyway I wonder who the Pac-man will fight next. I would love to see him fight Valero. It think it's a tad too early for PBF and I don't think PBF is looking to come out of retirement just yet. Hatton would be interesting. Thought I don't think Hatton could stand up to Manny. He's got too much power and speed. I would say Pac-man by ko before the 7/8th Especially since Hatton likes to move forward a lot more then DLH. He'd eat a lot of those left straights.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
haha, i'm over at dynamiteglove too.

I think he'll fight hatton, a filler, and hopefully flyod comes out to get a dent in his record... but he probably won't.

Manny Pacquiao's gonna be getting some serious paychecks in his future fights. Lets be realistic though, he shouldn't have got the win in either of the Juan Manuel Marquez fights.

Oscar DeLaHoya's way past his prime. His last serious fight was the rematch with Shane Mosley. Ever since then his Career's been a parody. Oscar was there for the taking, just about anyone would've beat him last night. Lucky for Manny Pacquiao he was just at the right place at the right time.

SlimJ87D said:
haha, i'm over at dynamiteglove too.

I think he'll fight hatton, a filler, and hopefully flyod comes out to get a dent in his record... but he probably won't.

Yeah I doubt PBF is gonna come out of retirement. Maybe if enough boxing fans made a ruckus and questioned his "legacy". Didn't he retire saying that he had nothing left to prove? Imo if he wants to prove his legacy he would have to destroy the man that took his #1 P4P ranking. It would definitely be an awesome fight. Far better than what Hatton had to offer anyway.
Manny vs Hatton would be decent. Though I would say Manny by ko before the 5th. Hatton got Ko'd by PBF and Manny has more power.

Manny vs Cotto would be interesting as well. :guts:

Oh and cheers about DG, that place is great.. though the lack of mod's/admins kinda makes it feel like the wild west. no rules.. every troll for themselves. :ganishka:

BlackSwordsman04 said:
Manny Pacquiao's gonna be getting some serious paychecks in his future fights. Lets be realistic though, he shouldn't have got the win in either of the Juan Manuel Marquez fights.

I think Pac-Marquez III needs to happen. Now or after a fight with Hatton or even Valero. Though I don't think Valero is quite ready.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Last night Shane Mosley beat the crap out of Antonio Margarito and now he is the new champion.

Congratulations to Mosley he made Margarito looked like a hand puppet.

shane-mosley-vs.-antonio-margarito--300x350.jpg

Top Bottom