Author Topic: God Hand in the Material World?  (Read 2542 times)

Offline VICTORIOUS march

God Hand in the Material World?
« on: December 13, 2008, 12:46:00 AM »
Obviously, Griffith became Femto at the Eclipse, but now that Griffith is back in the material world in his original form, I was wondering if the rest of the God Hand have the ability to do the same? I wouldn't understand the purpose. It'd be cool to see, though :void: I've only read the manga once, but plan on reading it over again soon. This is also my first post. I'm really loving this forum.. very helpful.

avidwriter

Re: God Hand in the Material World?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 01:38:02 AM »
Welcome. I'm sure Aaz will put it better than I will. What Griffith did was special, it can only happen every 1,000 years. However with the ways things are going, the "merging" of the astral and physical worlds the God Hand can manifest themselves into "things" those "things" for example say troll guts. hehe.

Offline Vampire_Hunter_Bob

• SK.net Sergeant at Arms
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 01:52:55 AM »
Obviously, Griffith became Femto at the Eclipse, but now that Griffith is back in the material world in his original form, I was wondering if the rest of the God Hand have the ability to do the same? I wouldn't understand the purpose. It'd be cool to see, though :void: I've only read the manga once, but plan on reading it over again soon. This is also my first post. I'm really loving this forum.. very helpful.

Well as far as coming to the world like Griffith, I wouldn't bet on it. Seeing as how Griffith was only able to come back thanks to the Beherit Apostle and the Demon Child. The God Hand are able to manifest themselves like Slan with the troll guts or Ubik with rats. As far as coming into the world like Griffith, well if they could I'm sure they would have done so already.

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 02:32:10 PM »
Hey VICTORIOUS march, welcome to the forum!

I'm sure Aaz will put it better than I will. What Griffith did was special, it can only happen every 1,000 years. However with the ways things are going, the "merging" of the astral and physical worlds the God Hand can manifest themselves into "things" those "things" for example say troll guts.

I couldn't have put it any better! :void:

The God Hand are able to manifest themselves like Slan with the troll guts or Ubik with rats. As far as coming into the world like Griffith, well if they could I'm sure they would have done so already.

It's Conrad who appeared using rats. Anyway, who knows what they'll be able to do in the future. They might manage to take more persistent forms without acquiring a new, permanent body like that of Griffith.

Offline Vampire_Hunter_Bob

• SK.net Sergeant at Arms
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 08:57:00 PM »
It's Conrad who appeared using rats.

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot to fact check.

Offline teh godhand

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 04:04:06 AM »
I wonder how void would look....
 :rakshas: