God Hand in the Material World?

Obviously, Griffith became Femto at the Eclipse, but now that Griffith is back in the material world in his original form, I was wondering if the rest of the God Hand have the ability to do the same? I wouldn't understand the purpose. It'd be cool to see, though :void: I've only read the manga once, but plan on reading it over again soon. This is also my first post. I'm really loving this forum.. very helpful.

A

avidwriter

Welcome. I'm sure Aaz will put it better than I will. What Griffith did was special, it can only happen every 1,000 years. However with the ways things are going, the "merging" of the astral and physical worlds the God Hand can manifest themselves into "things" those "things" for example say troll guts. hehe.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
VICTORIOUS march said:
Obviously, Griffith became Femto at the Eclipse, but now that Griffith is back in the material world in his original form, I was wondering if the rest of the God Hand have the ability to do the same? I wouldn't understand the purpose. It'd be cool to see, though :void: I've only read the manga once, but plan on reading it over again soon. This is also my first post. I'm really loving this forum.. very helpful.

Well as far as coming to the world like Griffith, I wouldn't bet on it. Seeing as how Griffith was only able to come back thanks to the Beherit Apostle and the Demon Child. The God Hand are able to manifest themselves like Slan with the troll guts or Ubik with rats. As far as coming into the world like Griffith, well if they could I'm sure they would have done so already.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey VICTORIOUS march, welcome to the forum!

avidwriter said:
I'm sure Aaz will put it better than I will. What Griffith did was special, it can only happen every 1,000 years. However with the ways things are going, the "merging" of the astral and physical worlds the God Hand can manifest themselves into "things" those "things" for example say troll guts.

I couldn't have put it any better! :void:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
The God Hand are able to manifest themselves like Slan with the troll guts or Ubik with rats. As far as coming into the world like Griffith, well if they could I'm sure they would have done so already.

It's Conrad who appeared using rats. Anyway, who knows what they'll be able to do in the future. They might manage to take more persistent forms without acquiring a new, permanent body like that of Griffith.

Top Bottom