And yet another unauthorized Dragon Slayer has appeared

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
For anyone who remembers my old thread about the previous ds, there's a new model by a different company this time, I found it when doing a search for guts.

http://www.kingofswords.com/Swords/Video-Game-Swords/Berserk-Guts-Dragon-Slayer-Anime-Sword-BLACK.html

:judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I think I've already seen that one, or at least something resembling it. I guess those guys are too small to feel there's a chance they'll be prosecuted. I still feel like reporting them to whatever the competent authority is, though.

X

Xem

I sorta gotta give them credit on their description though:

Guts
Guts is the protagonist of the story; a tall, muscular male with a huge sword called the Dragon Slayer along with a prosthetic left forearm that has a magnetic grip and also conceals a cannon. Guts is a tragic hero; he is born as one who may be able to struggle against Causality, but seemingly unable to affect it on a large scale. The Golden Age story arc of the series revolves around Guts's turbulent childhood and adolescence in a mercenary band after reluctantly being adopted by the band's leader Gambino at the behest of Gambino's lover, Shizu, and his subsequent joining with, and departure from, the Band of the Hawk. The dynamic relationship between Guts and Griffith, the leader of this group, forms the primary focus of the manga for the first thirteen volumes. After the events of the Eclipse, in which he loses his left forearm and right eye, Guts seeks revenge on Griffith. Upon doing so, he is subsequently reunited with Casca after two years separation. After the Incarnation Ceremony at Albion, Guts now travels with a new group of companions. He currently possesses the Berserker's Armor, an ancient, cursed suit of armor that allows the wearer to overcome his physical and mental boundaries in combat greatly increasing his fighting strength. Doing so damages his body and allows his inner beast, a feral dog-like demon, to take over and endanger everyone in the vicinity, friend or foe.

It's of course very possible it was stolen from someone, but that's like a 100x better understanding than even some berserk fans have.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Deci said:
I sorta gotta give them credit on their description though:

[..]

It's of course very possible it was stolen from someone, but that's like a 100x better understanding than even some berserk fans have.

Yeah, considering the way it's written I'm pretty sure they took it from somewhere else. The description itself is not bad, though it contains a few errors. :SK:

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
@Aaz: Yea remember when I posted the thread about the true swords one? Hah, this is basically the same sword with a few minor alterations and a new description.

Top Bottom