Selling Multiple Berserk Statues

Wassup. I haven't been here for a while, but this is the first place I figured I'd come to sell these statues. I lost my job (Gamestop Store Manager) after years of service and the bills are getting out of control. PM me if your are interested, or you can email me at grammaton1@gmail.com I have these posted on ebay, but I will withdraw them if someone here wants them.

-Troll
-Silat #0000 (no mask)
-Isidro #0000 (sword holding pose)
-Puck sitting, realistic,white

I also have some others that I'm really hoping not to sell, but I will if I don't get a job soon. **fingers crossed** I won't sell these until at least next week.

-Guts Maken Limited #0247
-Griffith Hawk Soldiers #1021
-Guts Lost Children Bloody #0207
-Casca Episode of the Lost Feast #0595

Any of the Beherits/Beherits that came with these I'm keeping. Everything else is in excellent condition, and have been kept in a glass display case. I will try to get pictures posted, but unfortunately my phone is off at the moment (no camera feature.) All of these can be seen at www.berserkstatues.com.

Thanks in advance.

Yoooo man, I'm soooo sorry to hear that. You've been collecting almost since the beginning. :judo: Here's hoping you can find a job soon. Hang in there.

Contacted you about the Guts Lost children through ebay. Wondering if you could get any pictures of it and if there are any damages. If you're willing to sell it that is.

I will be selling my other statues now. Here are the Lost Children pics. I'll post the others after Christmas.
DSCN0286.jpg

DSCN0285.jpg

DSCN0287.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0289.jpg

lost1a.jpg

lost2a.jpg

Please PM me if interested. I need to sell these quickly. Thanks.

Hey guys, if anyone's interested, I've had inquiries about these, but none have sold yet. I will leave these up until Wednesday morning, then I have to post on ebay. Later.

Sorry I forgot to do this
Prices:
Casca $200
Griffith $175
Maken Guts $300
Lost Children Guts $400
Ishidro $125
Silat $125

All prices are negotiable.

Top Bottom