1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

nieleaelfa

Berserk for living.
Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!!

This is toooooo amazing. Dude, you are the best i have seen in a while.
Scale 1/1? This is fuck*** cool...
Congrats :puck:

Just letting you all know that I have received my Berserker helmet, and it's TRULY a sight to behold!!! You wouldn't believe it's so light, upon looking at it because it really does look like armor. And the lit up eyes and pulsating brand, are just TOO GOOD. I can't wait to show y'all pics!!! I'm pretty busy the rest of the week though, but hopefully next week I can post some up, as well as a video! JAMES IS A HERO TO US ALL!!!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

DirectDK said:
Just letting you all know that I have received my Berserker helmet, and it's TRULY a sight to behold!!! You wouldn't believe it's so light, upon looking at it because it really does look like armor. And the lit up eyes and pulsating brand, are just TOO GOOD. I can't wait to show y'all pics!!! I'm pretty busy the rest of the week though, but hopefully next week I can post some up, as well as a video! JAMES IS A HERO TO US ALL!!!

Excellent! I'm glad you're happy with the final results. I can't wait to see your pictures of the finished product. :serpico:

Hey All!

Still haven't had a chance to take nice pics of my helmet, but the 2nd owner (bruhaha69) of this lovely piece received his and has posted pics and a vid on another forum. CHECK IT OUT!!

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=88581

Wow... hot! DK do you know the status of the helmets? I'd like to know when I'm up and when I should pay in full. :)

Looks nice! I do have a question though, I noticed that in bruhaha69's pictures of the helmet it had more of a smooth texture and the previous pictures on this thread had more of a cast iron texture. Is that the lighting or is each piece different?

I received my helmet yesterday and I have to say that anybody who is slightly interested in it and hasn't put any money down on it should do so ASAP! It's fucking beautiful! The pictures posted thus far really don't do it justice. It's so much better in real life. I can't believe how good it turned out.

I got blood on mine and no nameplate.

Sometime tomorrow I'll post pictures of it, but anyone who has the money should definitely do themselves the favor of picking this up. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Can I make a suggestion for the next helmet? ............. Grunbeld! 1:1 scale. I would sell my house for the level of craftsmanship of this guts applied to something that big and be homeless with that helmet for the rest of my life. Now I really want a Grunbeld helmet. That's what I'm set on. Grunbeld! Who's with me?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nirvana said:
I got blood on mine and no nameplate.
Sometime tomorrow I'll post pictures of it, but anyone who has the money should definitely do themselves the favor of picking this up. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Looking forward to seeing how it looks with blood :guts:

Nirvana said:
Can I make a suggestion for the next helmet? ............. Grunbeld! 1:1 scale. I would sell my house for the level of craftsmanship of this guts applied to something that big and be homeless with that helmet for the rest of my life. Now I really want a Grunbeld helmet. That's what I'm set on. Grunbeld! Who's with me?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah man, that's a very good idea, a 1:1 Grunbeld helmet would be killer!

VirulentShuriken said:
Looking forward to seeing how it looks with blood :guts:

SAME HERE! =P

Man, I'm really sorry about the lag of pictures on my end. I've been traveling a lot the past 2 weeks and I don't want to take shitty pictures, so I keep postponing it. To answer some questions, in theory every helmet will be SLIGHTLY different, but that is the same with all statues/figures from AOW. Certainly, the sculpt/mold will be the same, but the paint job could vary tiny. However, when it comes to judging the paint job, it's very difficult to take accurate pictures that will really show it off. I'm worried about that too, when I take photos of mine. I can assure you that mine is quite weathered looking and not "smooth" as you are afraid of.

Nirvana, I'm sooo happy you are pleased with it!!! Even though I didn't paint or sculpt it, it's a relief to know that so far the first 2 people that have received it (you and bruhaha) are satisfied. =) WOO HOO!

And Grunbeld... would be SICK, but I dunno, I think James and I are talking about a Skullknight next. Hehehehe.

Pictures really don't do it justice, but they can try:

Helmet04.jpg

Helmet01.jpg

Helmet10.jpg

The rest of the pics can be seen here: http://s718.photobucket.com/albums/ww187/everydayvlolence/

Enjoy!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Now I have to see this looks really amazing. Congratulations.

Nirvana said:
Pictures really don't do it justice, but they can try:

Sweet man! Thanks for sharing the bloody pictures. I like how he even put blood on the back of the head, and a drop on the base. Congrats!

Thanks for the pics, looks Nice! If you'd like you can try this Nirvana, from my experience pictures turn out great if taken outside in natural sunlight with the flash off. Give it a try if you feel up to it.

VirulentShuriken said:
Thanks for the pics, looks Nice! If you'd like you can try this Nirvana, from my experience pictures turn out great if taken outside in natural sunlight with the flash off. Give it a try if you feel up to it.

Also, I talked to James and he wanted me to mention that the blood in real life actually is BLOOD RED. In the pics above (I'm guessing it's the flash or the white balance setting) the blood looks kinda orange, but rest assured it is not that!

It's simply amazing.

Personally I like the non-bloody version better.

If the next project is SK, I will seriously consider getting one.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

It looks really cool with the blood on it. Thanks for the pictures and congratulations once again, Nirvana! :serpico:

DirectDK said:
Also, I talked to James and he wanted me to mention that the blood in real life actually is BLOOD RED. In the pics above (I'm guessing it's the flash or the white balance setting) the blood looks kinda orange, but rest assured it is not that!

Yeah, it's definitely blood red in real life. And it's not a solid evenly distributed red either like the pictures would lead you to believe. The flash wasn't on so I guess it's the white balance? I so rarely take pictures of my statues and things that I don't really care enough to make them look perfect. Is that dumb? :schnoz:

DirectDK said:
And Grunbeld... would be SICK, but I dunno, I think James and I are talking about a Skullknight next. Hehehehe.

I hate to sound like I'm complaining, but I was under the impression he was just gonna be making helmets...... Would this SK be 1:1 scale too? and if so, would it have the spiked collar? or just his head? (this is the part where it might sound like I'm complaining) If he's willing to just make random things, and not stick to helmets, I imagine there's something he could make that more people would buy than a giant SK head. Something AOW hasn't done multiple versions of..... or some type of smaller simple diorama.

I don't see why I wouldn't buy anything Berserk he makes, but if our options our almost endless, why not get a little greedy..... :beast:

I have an idea that hasn't been mentioned yet... what if James made a (1:1 scale) face or bust of Guts? Can he do face sculpts? It could be a normal or angry expression, that would be up to the majority but If he did make that and it looked good I may have to sell some stuff to get it if i can afford it.

A

avidwriter

VirulentShuriken said:
I have an idea that hasn't been mentioned yet... what if James made a (1:1 scale) face or bust of Guts? Can he do face sculpts? It could be a normal or angry expression, that would be up to the majority but If he did make that and it looked good I may have to sell some stuff to get it if i can afford it.

Probably be impossible at this point but he could make one that could wear the armor if you had both. :troll:

VirulentShuriken said:

This sounds cool but we already have a Guts item. I'd rather do stuff for other characters first.

Top Bottom