1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!!

SORRY SK'ERS! I know I lagged on this. But here it is! An HD video of the helmet! Unfortunately, when you click on the HD button in youtube, the picture stutters quite a bit. I dunno, maybe it's my internet connection, but most places I go I still can't get HD video on youtube to run great.

But, I uploaded it also to my website, so you can just download the full .mov if you'd like. It's higher resolution anyways.

P1050693_800.jpg

1900 x 1200 version

YOUTUBE LINK

DOWNLOAD FULL-RES LINK

PS: Don't worry about the greenish tint on the back of the helmet. That is the reflection from the kits inside the display case.
PPS: If anyone can guess the legs in the background I will give you MAJOR PROPS. :slan:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

DirectDK said:
PPS: If anyone can guess the legs in the background I will give you MAJOR PROPS. :slan:

Keira Knightley.

PS: Nice video. :slan:

Thanks for the Video, It looks great!.
I've also noticed something new in your display case...
right to the left of your Zodd & Wyald diorama, there is this very nice Guts diorama, if I remember well, I guess that you got it from Yahoo! Japan auctions some months ago via Masato, am I right?. :serpico:

The Beast of Darkness said:
Thanks for the Video, It looks great!.
I've also noticed something new in your display case...
right to the left of your Zodd & Wyald diorama, there is this very nice Guts diorama, if I remember well, I guess that you got it from Yahoo! Japan auctions some months ago via Masato, am I right?. :serpico:

Man, SKer's sure got a keen eye! First Keira's legs, and now a split second shot of a Guts kit down below! Haha, yes, you are right. :slan: Man, it's good that I didn't leave any dirty underwear on the floor like I normally do... JK :troll:

DirectDK said:
Man, SKer's sure got a keen eye! First Keira's legs, and now a split second shot of a Guts kit down below! Haha, yes, you are right. :slan: Man, it's good that I didn't leave any dirty underwear on the floor like I normally do... JK :troll:

Hahaha, yeah you see that! :badbone:
yep, hopefully you didn't left those stuff on the floor! :ganishka:

Niceeeee

Super pro .. I want one, who should i talk to regarding payment. I'd love to have the bloody version (but no blood on the base). please PM me.

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer

Chimaera said:
Niceeeee

Super pro .. I want one, who should i talk to regarding payment. I'd love to have the bloody version (but no blood on the base). please PM me.

Well, I'd suggest you start at the beginning of this thread. :schierke:

And that video is awesome, I wish I didn't have to save up money for other things.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying

Hey everyone, I already talked a little bit to DirectDK about this, but what would you all think of a 1:1 wearable Rakshas mask? :rakshas: Come on, you know it would be awesome, even if you just displayed it amongst your other Berserk stuff. I'd personally like one though so that I could cosplay Rakshas at upcoming anime cons, since I barely see any Berserk where I go, and I've never seen any Rakshas cosplay even online. Thanks to DirectDK and James in advance for any and all effort they put into their future Berserk work, and especially thanks for everything they've done so far. You guys are awesome.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

Darklink286 said:
Hey everyone, I already talked a little bit to DirectDK about this, but what would you all think of a 1:1 wearable Rakshas mask? :rakshas: Come on, you know it would be awesome, even if you just displayed it amongst your other Berserk stuff. I'd personally like one though so that I could cosplay Rakshas at upcoming anime cons, since I barely see any Berserk where I go, and I've never seen any Rakshas cosplay even online. Thanks to DirectDK and James in advance for any and all effort they put into their future Berserk work, and especially thanks for everything they've done so far. You guys are awesome.

I tried to make one but the paper plate fell apart. :schierke:
I'd be very interested in someone taking this on since I lack the arts and crafts skill. I already called dibs on the mask Grail wore for her calendar pic, hopefully I'll get it one day.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Darklink286 said:
what would you all think of a 1:1 wearable Rakshas mask? :rakshas:

The problem is the material I think. Those replica helmets are meant for display only and I'm pretty sure they'd quickly be damaged if someone tried wearing them. Same goes for a mask. I think it'd have to be created differently. Furthermore, Rakshas has 3 eyes and that might come as a problem when cosplaying as him. You'd need some LEDs or something to simulate his glowing eyes.

Hey Darklink. I think a 1:1 Rakshas is a GREAT idea. I definitely would like to commission James to make one down the road. As far as it being wearable, not sure about that. Will have to talk about it with James.

However, it seems that the next helmet James and I will be working on is a SKULLKNIGHT one. I will start a new thread for this helmet when the time comes, but I hope y'all are interested!!!!!

Lastly, the nameplates have been delayed. However, I recently got a work-in-progress shot of them. They will look more weathered and "old" after more touch ups.

wip_nameplate.jpg

X

Xem

I'm salivating at the idea of a Skull Knight scuplt. If you guys ever decide to do a Golden Age Guts helmet, also, I will definitely throw in on that. Skull Knight is a close second. I'd love to hear some concept ideas on doing it. Keep us posted!

DirectDK said:
However, it seems that the next helmet James and I will be working on is a SKULLKNIGHT one.

Thanks for the heads up. It gives me time to start saving.

OK, even I will have to consider throwing down bucks for a Skully statue.

The beast helm looks incredible!

Z

zelo30

Did they reach 30 yet on Berserk helmet?

I've been trying to make a wearable version of this helmet for a while now... with varying success ^^;

Both the work in progress shots and the work cryo did on the 3D model have been an immense help to me! Before I found them I only had the videos I ripped from the Berserk PS2 Game to help, I don't think I'd have even thought of attempting it without those references to help me.

I'd still love to get one of these anyway (if only I could factor one into my current budget), just for future reference how much do you think you'd charge to ship one to the UK? If at all? :beast:

Manjou said:
just for future reference how much do you think you'd charge to ship one to the UK? If at all? :beast:

I got mine shipped to the UK. Send a P.M. to Derek and he will sort you out - well worth the effort. You have to see the sculpt in person to appreciate how good it is. :beast:

Damn you UPS :chomp:

brokenhelmet_01.JPG

More:
http://www.fusiongt.com/image/brokenhelmet_03.JPG
http://www.fusiongt.com/image/brokenhelmet_02.JPG
http://www.fusiongt.com/image/brokenhelmet_04.JPG

Fusiongt said:
Damn you UPS :chomp:

Awwwww, fusion, I'm so sorry to see that!!! I'm sure you have contacted James about this, right? He'll fix it for you, and it will be good as new. Send him an email if you haven't already.

On a side note to all future buyers, currently the shipping is $25 to the US, but I think it will be raised to $45 so James can use better packaging, and a better delivery service.

Top Bottom