1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!!

Manjou said:
Just put down the deposit on this, just wondering how are people who already own one of these displaying them?

I have pretty limited space so it's more than likely I've have to clear out a junk room just to house this thing, or keep it in the loft or something

Manjou, thanks for your deposit, and thanks for the great question/idea! I, too, would love to see how y'all have displayed the helmet!! Allow me to start by showing mine!

gutshelmetbraviaxbr5.jpg

Sorry for the Keira love. LOL. I actually took this picture a few months back when I got my new tv and white bezel set up. :griffnotevil:

Now show us your pics! :guts:

I love the setup you got DK, all your missing is an XBOX 360 and the Skullknight helmet. :carcus:

PS: Is that Pirates of the Caribbean. :iva:

After receiving my SK helmet and collar yesterday, I just sent my deposit for the Guts Helmet. It's that impressive! Please add me to the list!

ckd5989 said:
After receiving my SK helmet and collar yesterday, I just sent my deposit for the Guts Helmet. It's that impressive! Please add me to the list!

Sweet =). Just added! :chomp:

turkitage

ターク

Got mine in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipping/packaging was great!!!

though the battery wire came loose, i'll have to get my friend to re-solder it i think. doesn't matter, no chips or anything to the helm.

Here are some pictures!

4137088529_dfd33b12fd_b.jpg

4134649217_5748beeede_b.jpg

turkitage

ターク

Deci said:
I you probably wouldn't want to do it, but if you got his glowing lights going and a fire raging in the fire place... with the lights turned off... that'd look fucking amazing! :chomp:

you know, that does sound awesome. Maybe I should do that. Though, I've been in my house for 3 years and I've NEVER used my fireplace.

I've been struggling on how to display my pieces and decided to just use my mantle/fireplace. Waiting for Skull knight to put next to Berserk helm then i might try your idea with more pictures!

Mine came this morning

small hairline crack in the lower jaw

photos008.jpg

photos012.jpg

Should I try to fix this myself or?...

Otherwise it's very awesome

photos020-1.jpg

And Jiji approves/is very scared :guts:

photos017.jpg

turkitage

ターク

Manjou said:
Should I try to fix this myself or?...

I would recommend e-mailing james on what is the best to do, if you haven't already.

He has been VERY helpful and detailed for me.

FYI, there are only FOUR helmets left. Number 30 is reserved for James, himself, so we're almost at our full run. After #29 is sold, that's it!!!

I will definately say that these are awsome looking replica helmets. I'm an artist myself and considered making one a while ago then happened across www.berserkstatues.com and liked this one so much I committed to buying one.

I already paid my deposit and I must say I'm dying to see it when it's done and arrives at my home! I begged my husband to let me get this, I'm lucky he finds my dorky obsessions cute. Any tips on child-proofing it for display? I have a two year old girl that likes my Berserk collectables a little too much.

turkitage

ターク

Hey guys,

I have been enjoying my Berserk helmet for a while now. Absolutely love it! But when I had left it on for a whole day by mistake the leds seem to have gotten dimmer and dimmer... then the left side got completely dark!! When I opened the Berserk helmet one of the LEDs was in fact not working/burnt (there are a total of 4 LEDs - two in front and two in back). So I started talking to James about some options and he was more then willing to repair it for free if I just ship to him. But I decided to go ahead and try fixing it with a friend of mine since my friend knows how to do wiring. So we went out to Frys and bought a flexible LED strip, some wires, and connectors. Opened the Helmet and pretty much just cut the current wire and rewired everything - bypassing the current LEDs in there with the new LED strip I got. That way we can still use the current switch and battery.

Here are the pictures!

4357843149_2d8522f355_b.jpg

Here is the Flexible LED strip that I soldered the + and - that will then connect to the switch.

4357843225_873e7623d2_b.jpg

Here is the strip inside the helmet poking out. It was long enough to go around the whole bottom trim of the Berserk eyes.
James had put tin foil on the bottom cover so his LEDs in there will reflect and get a smoother glow.
So only have LEDs on the bottom of the eyes didn't make a difference since it would be reflected inside.

4357843279_c58b3ac574_b.jpg

And then finally! here is my Berserk Helmet even brighter then before and more importantly - with working eyes that light up!

4357843553_1649c76fea_b.jpg

I just got my Berserk helmet in the mail today! Loving it!! Except carrying it down the stairs in its GIANT box to my apartment almost got me killed...

Sadly I don't have a place to display to display it yet...

My daughter squealed in excitement and yelled "dragon" when she saw it. (She seems to think it's for her...)

I love the glowing eyes!

Thanks, turkitage, for those pictures and info. I wish I had a handy friend like that around!

Mire_Elf said:
My daughter squealed in excitement and yelled "dragon" when she saw it. (She seems to think it's for her...)

I love the glowing eyes!

Haha, your daughter is so cool! She's only two years old and she can say "dragon"!!?

I received mine late last week and wow it did not disappoint. Any fan with the funds should definitely try and scoop up one of the last few. And you have absolutely no excuse if you already picked up the Skull Knight helmet. They are such a cute couple! I should post pictures. I just have get off my lazy ass!

I know it's early but any clues on the follow up? I'm thinking either a Femto helmet or even a Zodd bust!

DirectDK said:
Haha, your daughter is so cool! She's only two years old and she can say "dragon"!!?

Yeah she says a ton of words, and she loves dragons! Well she loves a lot of things, like playing with my cheaper Berserk figures... She really enjoyed the glowing eyes on the statue which makes it a million times better.

I'm not sure if it's just me but mine looks like it is tilting ever so slightly to one side...I'm afraid it'll fall over. Otherwise, it is super awesome!!

Mire_Elf said:
Yeah she says a ton of words, and she loves dragons! Well she loves a lot of things, like playing with my cheaper Berserk figures... She really enjoyed the glowing eyes on the statue which makes it a million times better.

I'm surprised she's not scared by it. Some of my friends that come over get startled by it, even! :ganishka:

ckd5989 said:
I know it's early but any clues on the follow up? I'm thinking either a Femto helmet or even a Zodd bust!

I want a Femto to happen, but we need to sell more SK helmets before that happens. I'm surprised we haven't been selling too many yet. The SK helmet is pure HOTNESS.

DirectDK said:
I'm surprised she's not scared by it. Some of my friends that come over get startled by it, even! :ganishka:

She's pretty fearless.

I totally think a Femto helmet would rock!

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***ONLY ONE LEFT***

SOLD OUT!

Thanks to everyone who participated and supported this project!!! James and I are so thrilled people responded the way they did. Let's hope for many more helmets to come in the future!!! :ubik:

Z

Zoliv

Hi,

Now that I have finished paying the Helmet, it is difficult to wait the day I will be receiving it since all the owners seem to be so glad.

Zoliv

Awwww man, sold out ... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *rage rage rage after prematurely ejaculating in his office pants a few minutes earlier when he checked the pictures posted in the topic*

EDIT: I guess I got lucky! Zoliv sold me his Berserker helmet due to personal reasons, and I got my package today, along with the SK helmet. Hats off to Zoliv for shipping them to me safely, and so quick, much thanks. Here are some pictures.

IMG_3266.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

The 'brand' light doesn't turn on. Is there a quick fix or it's best to email James about it? Maaaaaaaaan, this looks so good.

Top Bottom