Second-Favorite Berserk Character 2008 edition (ROUND 2)

Who is your favorite Berserk character, Guts aside?

• Azan

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Casca

• Farnese

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Griffith

• Puck

• Roderick

• Schierke

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Serpico

• Skull Knight

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Zodd

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Madam President said:
I went with Roderick this time around. If he pusses out some how later on, I'm changing my vote to Skull Knight. :SK:
Uh oh, compeetition is getting hot! :isidro:

I also voted Roderick. A vote for Roderick is a vote for Skullknight.NET!

PS: Wait, actually a Skull Knight vote would be a Skullknight.NET vote...

I voted for Farnee-chan because I can't believe Azan has more votes than her :puck:
I'd really vote for Casca, though, if she wasn't in that state and if I didn't know she'd get other votes later...

btw, I noticed there isn't a Farnese icon here. My baby is being excluded :judo: LoL

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
No pity votes please :azan: . Just vote for who is honestly your favorite in the list.

As for a Farnese emoticon, it's in the works. There have been 2 or 3 different variations of one, but they haven't passed the final tests.

Went with :schierke: because, while I was really afraid when she was introduced it was really taking Berserk in a direction I wasn't fond of, I was impressed as time went on how she started to pull her weight. And just for pure violent destructive potential, aside from Zodd, Skull Knight, or Guts himself - not many kids have the equivalent power of a small tactical nuke at their fingertips.

Zodd's a favorite, but he hasn't really stood out in awhile, Skull Knight is cool, but he hasn't been around for ages, and Guts, well, is the obvious favorite, but isn't on the list - the rest are awesome, but Schierke's still a puzzle to me, in a lot of ways.

Xans-Griffith

Everything changes.
schierke3go6.jpg

X

Xem

Said it before, saying it again. Casca.

I love all the characters, but I'm pretty surprised how many people are passing on the veterans for some of the newer folk and even some people we hardly know anything about. To each their own!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
PS: Wait, actually a Skull Knight vote would be a Skullknight.NET vote...

Indeed, traitor! :SK:

Lara Skadi said:
wow, quick :isidro:

It's been planned for years. :SK:

Ramen4ever said:
Schierke is winning.. I smell a number of loli-complex's in this thread.

:schierke:

Deci said:
I love all the characters, but I'm pretty surprised how many people are passing on the veterans for some of the newer folk and even some people we hardly know anything about. To each their own!

Respect your elders: vote for the Skull Knight! :SK:

Deci said:
Said it before, saying it again. Casca.

I got a little surprised how 'till now she has only one vote (yours :S), while on the other poll she was on the top 5. Poor Casca :judo:.... :???:
But I wouldn't mind Schierke winning, she's a good and dear character :serpico:

Jarome

The Destroyer Of Worlds
Skullknight gets my vote because of the whole mystery behind his character. On top of that, his actions are totally unpredictable and he's obviously Guts' best ally to put down the God Hand/IoE plans because they share the same goal :void: :griffnotevil: :idea:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
I'm going for Schierke! She's adoooooooooorable. Plus she's an insane badass.

She's quite charming: the shy little proper smart girl in the middle of all the craziness. Plus, I think her little crush on Guts is/was cute.

There's a lot that's happened to her since we met her. She lost her paradise with her kind mother-figure, Flora and was thrown into the dark path Guts & company are on. It's very nice to see how Guts has taken to her. Call me crazy, but in Guts' posse, Guts and Schierke seem to be the closest buddies.

In case I didn't mention before.....
schierkesmile.gif

ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOORABLE.
THIS GIRL WILL GET YOUR VOTES.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Its a late vote but i still go for Roderick! I love his ship too much and can't wait for more development on his character!

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Schierke (KAWAI!!!11 ^_______^).... I hate you all.

Griffith and Casca with 3 votes only? Shame on you...

(Modified post to appease the mods)

Top Bottom