What happened to...

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Olivier Hague?
That kid version 4 or something like that? Can't remember his exact username.

Who do you miss from the old days?

;) (no, not him)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently you missed Olivier's departure in late 2004. A few months later, Aaz and I actually met with Olivier in person in Paris when I was there in 2005. But we couldn't get him to agree to come back to the forum... :sad: He did pop on for a bit in 2007, but none this year. Anyway, one French Berserk genius is enough for one forum, I say.

Mangykid v4.5 or whatever still comes and goes. He was last on in July.

Sorry I didn't see this thread until today. It's quite a late reply.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
And was there ever another champ like paradise_lost? That was fun.
Btw, hi all from someone you probably don't remember nor have any special reason to. :casca:

White Hawk said:
And was there ever another champ like paradise_lost? That was fun.
Btw, hi all from someone you probably don't remember nor have any special reason to. :casca:

Old Times ... a very strong friend of mine - called paradise_lost - sometime likes to tell me stories about tose ages ...

In case anyone of us would like to describe "old times" using a Berserk Style, well ... "Old Times" are maybe "The Golden Age" ...

Anyway, I know that sometime paradise_lost stil likes to have a look about discussions inside this Forum. Of course, usually he doesn't like to answer, but he still loves to consider himself like a very imortant part of skullknight.net

;-)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
estella said:
Anyway, I know that sometime paradise_lost stil likes to have a look about discussions inside this Forum. Of course, usually he doesn't like to answer, but he still loves to consider himself like a very imortant part of skullknight.net

Personally as far as trolls went, Paradise_Lost was really irrelevant when compared to Xechano.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
estella said:
Old Times ... a very strong friend of mine - called paradise_lost - sometime likes to tell me stories about tose ages ...

In case anyone of us would like to describe "old times" using a Berserk Style, well ... "Old Times" are maybe "The Golden Age" ...

;-)

@--->---->------

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
estella said:
Please let him know that he's always welcome to be banned here at the ollllll SKnet.

I just took a look into the past about that whole issue PL. Because I wasn't here for any of it. :griff: WHAT-A-WEIRDO.....I'm surprised he was put up with for that long. How far can you go acquiring another username just to pretend to reply to an issue when you're original username was banned. Just looking at his very few posts it made me want yell this at PL:

nightofshittythreadsdi1.gif

P.S.- saw this on the wacky pics topic. Figured it would fit.

Top Bottom