Official Sk.net Weightloss/gain Thread!

Re: Official Sk.net Weightloss Thread!

Oburi said:
Three protein shakes a day and as many meals as I can fit into the day.

If you can find the time to hit the weights on that diet you're sure to gain mass. If time is really an issue there's always the option of getting your own bench. That way you don't have to join a gym and you can do a set whenever you have time. Many exercises can be done with a bench and a few dumb bells if you have the room. Just a suggestion.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Well I figured I'd edit the thread title so we can add those scrawny bastards to the list. Yeah, you skinny dick heads with your bones and visible ribs.
I hide under clothes lines for shade. :rakshas:
:troll:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I got lost somewhere halfway through this thread. Is this about getting huge muscles to crush the tiny heads of dweebs with little effort, or about directing soon-to-be-fatasses (me) on how to get slimmer?

Oh wait, the title changed. Now I see.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I don't think I was very clear at first, but I meant this for people to talk about their own weight loss/gain goals. This wasn't really intended for arguments about benching, bulking up or what proteins to take.

Instead talk about what your current weight is, what you want to lose or gain, what you're doing about it and every now and then post about your current status. This is more intended to help encourage each other and if you want to make a suggestion to someones routine feel free to do so, but try to keep it to pm so we don't get off topic. Thank you!

Walter said:
I got lost somewhere halfway through this thread. Is this about getting huge muscles to crush the tiny heads of dweebs with little effort, or about directing soon-to-be-fatasses (me) on how to get slimmer?

Oh wait, the title changed. Now I see.
It's not about bulking up, it's about us fat folk stop being fat and the under weight people getting to a normal weight [why I added the gain part]. If they want to talk about balking up, they need to post about their progress and what they find to be helping them. 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for clearing it up. I think I'll start using that website you referenced in your original post here, Bobbo. Looks useful.

X

Xem

Yeah I hate you less than 180 lbs. guys, how tall are you? I was extremely skinny like 7 years ago in high school and I still weighed 180 lbs.

Technically I'm not "overweight" for my height at around 210, but it's the wrong kind of weight. That's why I'm trying to "sculpt" my body. My plan is a casual diet and cardio exercise, with a focus on weight lifting to attain my goal.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
According to the fat test and stuff I am dangerously over weight! :carcus:

5'11" at 240 pounds!

Have to wait until April to go back to the gym though. Going to try to maintain my weight at 225.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
smoke said:
I'M GONNA TRY TO BULK UP TO 800 LBS.! :mozgus:
Start with this.

135153272_cbaca52f11_o.jpg

I'm currently 5'3" and around ~172 lbs.. Went I got out of high school (around 5-6 years ago) I was barely 150 lbs. . Right now I'm trying to get myself down to 160, but I've been hampered by work and physical ailments.

I really don't have a workout 'regimen' persay, but I do go to a martial arts school about 3 times a week (as my schedule allows) and attending three 1-hour classes in a row with no break. My instructor is known as a fairly cardio-centric kind of guy too, so I get pretty exhausted every time I go. :p

160 lbs and I'm 5' 10 1/2" (179cm) at the moment this is my walking weight. My goal in this thread is to lose about 6lbs of fat and bulk about 6-8 lbs of muscle. Basically just a trim around the edges.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Yeah I hate you less than 180 lbs. guys, how tall are you? I was extremely skinny like 7 years ago in high school and I still weighed 180 lbs.

I'm 5'11'' and around 135lbs. So I got the height and now I really need the mass. I'll post a picture of myself later.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Ok so this is Bub weighing in for the sake of trying to keep the thread alive [and to encourage some of you assholes to start posting more]. One thing I do differently about weighing my self is I only weigh my self once a week [every Monday]. I do it this way because I'm one of those people that get discouraged when I don't see any real movement on the scale, so it really helps to just not look for about a week.

Anyways I weighed my self in last week at 215.5 and this week I'm 213.5. I'm really suprised it went down still since I spent the middle of last week sick as shit. This week I'm just going to have to get back to my normal exercise routine and buy veggies for salads. Hopefully I can knock it down further.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Ok so this is Bub weighing in for the sake of trying to keep the thread alive [and to encourage some of you assholes to start posting more]. One thing I do differently about weighing my self is I only weigh my self once a week [every Monday]. I do it this way because I'm one of those people that get discouraged when I don't see any real movement on the scale, so it really helps to just not look for about a week.

Anyways I weighed my self in last week at 215.5 and this week I'm 213.5. I'm really suprised it went down still since I spent the middle of last week sick as shit. This week I'm just going to have to get back to my normal exercise routine and buy veggies for salads. Hopefully I can knock it down further.

Are you taking your weight down primarily with diet or do you do extra exercise as well?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Ramen4ever said:
Are you taking your weight down primarily with diet or do you do extra exercise as well?

I do both, nothing extreme however. Actually the only exercise I do that is meant for slimming down is just walking.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
My weight usually goes down when I'm sick, Bob, so that may have helped the cause a bit. I'll start posting my results every Monday, as well, to keep this thread going.

I just got a membership at the local gym, and I'm hoping to be working out at least 4-5 times a week. I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon and post my own weight as well.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I have some suggestions. If you ever feel hungry while slimming down because you ate too much before, and you have to reshape your stomach from its stretched shape right now try to eat vegetables and drink water or juice during snacking times. For dinner time try to start with a soup. that way you fill up with the water and fiber of the soup. By the time the main course is at hand you eat less and feel satisfied. Yeah walking is a good way to start and it's not as extreme as a mile run the very first time. As time progresses, you may feel that you need need to jog and then run. It takes time to loss at least 20lb, but perseverance and patience will work. Keep it up guys who are trying to lose the weight and those who are trying to gain it. :guts:

Oburi

All praise Grail
Don't worry about this thread going dead, bob. It's great encouragement for me (everyone really) and I plan to keep posting. BUt like Ramen said a while back, expecting results within too soon of a period is ridiculous. I actually don't have a scale in my place so tomorrow when I have the day off from work I'm going to go buy one as well as some weights and a bunch of other stuff to aid me on my quest.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Just to give a perspective from my part.Not trying to brag or be ostentatious. This is what I looked when I was in 8th grade. This pic is from 1996 I still needed to grow some more, but as you can see I wasn't thin, nor overweight.

1996ep5.jpg

since before I practiced soccer and running. It paid off because 13 years later and with the same routine I maintained to stay on the same weight. There were some months, like during the holidays, that I went up but it wasn't drastic. So this is how I look now. You don't really have to do alot of exercise as I did, just keep being constant with your diet and 30 minutes of some sort of exercise.

img000018xk5.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
For to those who want to gain weight, let me take you on a crash course of how I successfully gained 20 lbs in under a year.

1) Get a desk job where the most activity you do is drive to meetings and/or crime scenes to stand around and watch other people work.
2) Eat dinners at random periods of the day, preferably they will be microwaveable or frozen and extremely high in preservatives and calories. I recommend Ham & Cheese Hot Pockets for maximum $ : ass-fat ratio.
3) Have shitty work hours and live like a vampire, so you'll feel like a freak when your natural time to want to exercise is at 4 a.m.
4) Get an apartment.
5) When at home, eat whatever foods are conveniently at hand rather than planning out a complete, healthy meal. This will maximize your gut potential and is also a great way to ensure your fridge is stocked with fresh goods.
6) During meals, don't stop eating until you want to vomit everything back up. In case of that incident, eat more to fill the void.

You too can gain weight like Wally did! Start your anti-diet TODAY!

Walter said:
For to those who want to gain weight, let me take you on a crash course of how I successfully gained 20 lbs in under a year.

1) Get a desk job where the most activity you do is drive to meetings and/or crime scenes to stand around and watch other people work.
2) Eat dinners at random periods of the day, preferably they will be microwaveable and extremely high in preservatives and calories. I recommend Ham & Cheese Hot Pockets for maximum $ : ass-fat ratio.
3) Have shitty work hours and live like a vampire, so you'll feel like a freak when your natural time to want to exercise is at 4 a.m.
4) Get an apartment.
5) When at home, eat whatever foods are conveniently at hand rather than planning out a complete, healthy meal. This will maximize your gut potential and is also a great way to ensure your fridge is stocked with fresh goods.
6) During meals, don't stop eating until you want to vomit everything back up. In case of that incident, eat more to fill the void.

You too can gain weight like Wally did! Start your anti-diet TODAY!

You forgot the beer! :azan:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I don't drink beer, but I drink a SHITTON of soda. Forgot to mention that. Clear a 12-pack of soda within every 4 days.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Walter said:
4) Get an apartment.

This was a killer for me and the main reason I've gained a lot of weight in the last year.
I just got into a habit of coming home from work, cooking a frozen pizza, drinking a few sodas, and sitting on my ass watching movies.

handsome rakshas said:
This was a killer for me and the main reason I've gained a lot of weight in the last year.
I just got into a habit of coming home from work, cooking a frozen pizza, drinking a few sodas, and sitting on my ass watching movies.

Sell your tv for a treadmill.

Top Bottom