Official Sk.net Weightloss/gain Thread!

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Instead of eating most of the snacks here at the store, I went to the produce section of the supermarket and bought some cucumbers. I slice them and eat them with some lime and chile powder. It's filling and they have water.
Any improvements from anybody???

296168.JPG

Th3Branded0ne said:
Any improvements from anybody???
I began dieting again after long last. Started at 189, today I am 178. :guts: My goal is to be 160 again.
I'm keeping my calories below 1000. Low carb, high protein. Running minimum of 4 miles and doing slight weight training and the weight is melting off.

Thank fucking christ....

I think I'll try that cucumber snack now that I think about it.
That makes me sound fruity huh?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
handsome rakshas said:
I've replaced after work fast food with after work big salad. :judo:

Hey a salad is some good eating. :carcus:

What I normally do is make a boiled egg or two, toss out the yoke. What I do wish I had was some better salad dressing, fuck ginger. :mozgus:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Hey gang what's happening? Well weighed my self today and lost 1 pound during the week. Bringing my total weight loss to 21.5 pounds to date and weighing me in at 208.5.

Maybe I'll post some pictures, maybe I won't. It's going to be a surprise I can tell you guys that much!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Howdy everyone.

Well weighed in today and put back on half a pound 209 [94.8 kilo]. So I went down from 21.5 to an even 21 [9.5] pounds. Anyways, I have a busy week of school and not smoking [haven't smoked in two weeks now] which I'm glad I haven't too much back. I'll lose it and more next week.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Howdy everyone.

Well weighed in today and put back on half a pound 209 [94.8 kilo]. So I went down from 21.5 to an even 21 [9.5] pounds. Anyways, I have a busy week of school and not smoking [haven't smoked in two weeks now] which I'm glad I haven't too much back. I'll lose it and more next week.

I lost 3kg, I'm back at 76kg. :schierke:
We should make a quit smoking thread.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Hey guys.

Weighed in today. Still 209 pounds. WTF!?  :???:  I'm going to start weighing my self 3 times a week now to see when in the week I'm putting the weight back on... I'm pretty sure it's during the weekend [or the 300 restaurants I was dragged out to last week for my birthday]. Anyways, how are you guys doing?

Proj2501 said:
Started at 189, today I am 178. :guts: My goal is to be 160 again.

Currently at 172.4, 12 lbs away from my goal.

fuxberg said:
We should make a quit smoking thread.
I'm in the midst of doing that too. It's been weeks since I've had one and I do feel SO much better. (I quit once before but alot of BAD shit happened over the holidays and I caved.) But here's to the future.

Stopped smoking for 2 months. It was wonderful, seriously I've never felt that healthier in years. :SK:

But I gave in and i still smoke, a lot less, but still a smoker. :sad:

Th3Branded0ne said:
Good job fux, Bob.
No,not a good job, I'm trying to gain weight :ganishka:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Th3Branded0ne said:
let me rephrase, Good job Bob. Fux WTF get with the program :sad:

Thanks. I guess the best way to look at it is, at least I didn't GAIN anything. I am starting to take the time every morning to go to school and work out at the gym. So hopefully at least for the mean time I can try and get my self into a routine that I can get my self use to.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
[quote author=Vampire_Hunter_Bob]Thanks. I guess the best way to look at it is, at least I didn't GAIN anything. I am starting to take the time every morning to go to school and work out at the gym. So hopefully at least for the mean time I can try and get my self into a routine that I can get my self use to. [/quote]

Yeah a routine is one of the basis for a good work out. I usually run in the mornings and do weights in the afternoon. I spent about 35 minutes running and an hour with the weights. Because I do weights at work, I get interrupted so I do more reps. I haven't really lost much, I stay constant. I would lose some if I just have lighter lunches. But I guess I"ll just try it and see what happens. I am 171lbs at the moment. So losing about 5lbs should be a good goal to see if I can accomplish in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
You skinny fuckers trying to gain weight... If you smoke. Stop smoking. You'll gain weight trust me. :troll:

Th3Branded0ne said:
Yeah a routine is one of the basis for a good work out.

True, one thing that should be noted is that I was losing the most weight when I was away from the house and working or had a schedual. Without the job I wasn't having to cram exercising and showering into the same time slot.

So basicly, going to school every day and working on things sounds like the best thing for me. I can actually bench again! I should take some pictures for you guys. I know I've been forgetting, but ever since those mystery members [ :void: & :rakshas:] said my nipples were too much to bare I couldn't just show them off to you guys.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
You skinny fuckers trying to gain weight... If you smoke. Stop smoking. You'll gain weight trust me. :troll:

Sleep 3 hours per night, you'll lose weight, I guarantee it.
Reality perception may vary

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
fuxberg said:
Sleep 3 hours per night, you'll lose weight, I guarantee it. 
Reality perception may vary

Actually it's better for you to get a full 8 hours of sleep every night. I just end up getting snacks at 3 in the morning.

Anyways, weighed in today and I'm 205 [remember this was part of the "I MUST FIND OUT WHY THE WEIGHT WON'T GO DOWN"] so whatever I'm doing during the week must be working. Perhaps I'll just have to cut out the drinking with friends, because that's probably not helping.  :schierke:

To give you guys an idea of what this looks like.
weightlosschartfluctuation.jpg

thenumbersshowingfluctuation.jpg

Top Bottom