Official Sk.net Weightloss/gain Thread!

Oburi

All praise Grail
I've lost so much weight on the count of my depression. I eat one meal a day and chain smoke and drink all day. A pitiful existence I know, but i can't help it. I have no appetite. I feel sick to my stomach all day long.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Oburi said:
I've lost so much weight on the count of my depression. I eat one meal a day and chain smoke and drink all day. A pitiful existence I know, but i can't help it. I have no appetite. I feel sick to my stomach all day long.
Seriously man, I can understand how you feel about your break up but it isn't worth it. Your still a young at 20. Go out to a few clubs, buy prostitutes, etc, but just keep in mind that there are plenty of fish in the sea!

But staying on topic, how much weight have you lost? I hear if you do crack you lose a lot of weight! :troll:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Hey guys.

Weighed in again today at a whopping 204.75. Now most of you will be thinking, "Bub you r-tard you shouldn't be weighing yourself daily because of blah blah blah, I’m a fat head". True I shouldn't, but as I said before I'm trying to find out why I'm not losing anything [I'm a gum shoe of course]. So my conclusion is I am drinking too much. My solution, skip this weekend, see how things turn out on Monday.

Oburi said:

Oburi you're 20, there will be plenty of women out there. It's going to be hard to do while you are depressed, yet you will need to get back into the gym and continue to down some protein. You can use this time to help yourself get stronger both physically and mentally so if or when this ever happens again you can better handle it. What you don’t' need to do is to just fall apart because of some broad, do the responsible thing and get back on track towards your goal weight.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Keeping the thread moving [also ignoring the sexy poster above me  :slan:].

Weighed in today at 204.50 pounds. Finally past that annoying weight of 209. I think I'm going to celebrate this by weighing my self two times a week, Monday and Thursday. I might just be able to get my goal weight of 200 or below by the end of February, wish me luck guys and chicks.

I have more to say, but I'm going to the gym. I'll be back to re-edit this post.

--------------------------------------------

Ok I'm back now. Well for the most part, I've decided to reverse my meals for the day. Instead of eating a small breakfast, a medium lunch and a large dinner I'm of course doing the oppisit [as I said]. The way I'm looking at it is, by the end of the day I should have burned off most of the calories from the larger meal.

How's everyone else doing?

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Good work Bob, I am doing fine, I have lost about half a pound a week. I'm on 170 from the 175lbs I was a month ago. I just have kept the meals the same, just the work out with alittle more reps.

I'm stuck at 167-169! Frustrated. I was 166 for like 2 days then I ate like one extra salad and the scale went up. Fuckin' pissin me off. I'll tell u guys a secret of what NOT to do, which I'm totally guilty of. I weigh myself like 4-5 times a day and it severely fucks with my head and I am completely unable to stop. My ex hid my scale a few months back and I legit got mad.

Dieting can be dangerous. :judo:

And I ran like a :chomp: today only to weigh in at 169. :mozgus:

Edit: FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Proj2501 said:
I'm stuck at 167-169! Frustrated. I was 166 for like 2 days then I ate like one extra salad and the scale went up. Fuckin' pissin me off. I'll tell u guys a secret of what NOT to do, which I'm totally guilty of. I weigh myself like 4-5 times a day and it severely fucks with my head and I am completely unable to stop. My ex hid my scale a few months back and I legit got mad.

Dieting can be dangerous. :judo:

And I ran like a :chomp: today only to weigh in at 169. :mozgus:

Try to weight yourself like every two weeks, or once a month to see results. There is no way you can see results in one day. It takes its time to burn fat. Patience is a virtue. DON'T GIVE UP!!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Proj2501 said:
I wouldn't blame the salad dude. You have to really keep in mind the only time of day you should be weighing your self is after you shit, piss and eat in the morning.

And I ran like a :chomp: today only to weigh in at 169.   :mozgus:
Yeah that's not going to do much man. You shouldn't be expecting results within a few hours of doing stuff.

Th3Branded0ne said:
Try to weight yourself like every two weeks, or once a month to see results. There is no way you can see results in one day. It takes its time to burn fat. Patience is a virtue. DON'T GIVE UP!!
Well two weeks or a month is too long of a time. You should probably weigh your self twice a week, but only in the beginning of it and in the middle. Only because you need to make sure you're actually losing weight.

I'll admit it. Idk why here and now but, I do have a problem. My weight affects everything I do. I was once 250 and got all the way down to 155 in the healthiest way you can do it. Cardio, weight training and a sound diet. And it worked. Then a little over a year ago, I had a meltdown with my family, a very very bad breakup and found myself really fuckin depressed. Running for some reason was the only thing that sort of helped. Then I saw the scale drop to 145.

A few days passed and I had a little more to eat then usual...and had almost like a panic attack. Anyone ever hear of Ipecac syrup? Well, we had some incase our dog (who was famous for eating things she shouldnt) So I downed half a bottle. To purge myself of the little extra I ate that day. Well it worked and I puked blood. Scared, I called my parents who took me to the hospital. I was put on IV's.

Well I never did that again. Time passed and I gave up exercising! Who would think right? (Again I hit a rough patch and lost motivation) Well, as of late I'm inspired to whip myself back into shape but CAREFUL not to take it too far. But I can tell lately by how much I weigh myself...bad habits are drawing near.

So, anyone got any tips how I can snap myself out this bullshit way of thinking. Becuz I dont know how guys.

Edit: Sorry if I made this thread depressing. :(

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Proj2501 said:
So, anyone got any tips how I can snap myself out this bullshit way of thinking. Becuz I dont know how guys.
Well it's not easy to do the healthier thing, but keep in mind if you let your self go it's just as bad as starving your self.

It's not a problem.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Proj2501 said:

EDIT: After reading your question I can see that I misunderstood it... well as for your current situation, I would just try to seek friend support whether it be here on SK.Net or your real life friends. If anything just try to do things to keep your mind off of your issues for the time being. Concentrate on one thing at a time and try to gather you bearings.

It will ultimately be up to you. I am sure you have heard that saying of... " You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it". It applies here, we can give you the ways to diet reasonably well but tis going to be up to you to actually do it and stick with it.

If anything just start small and follow these basic things.

1. Eat normal portions if you are not already.

2. To recap what Bob said a few posts above, have a regular size breakfast, semi big lunch, and a small dinner.

3. Eat dinner around two to three hours before you go to bed.

4. Cut down the amount of junk food/fast food you eat.

5. Drink large amounts of water (its a good appetite suppressor)

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Proj2501 said:

It comes with the territory, some of us have been through worse than others. Just follow the directions Saiyan and Bob gave you. This also plays psychologically, making you angry,depressed,energized, etc. So it's a battle of body and mind.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I hardly ever weigh myself, I go strictly by how I look, feel, and perform knowing that what I've put in makes me better than had I not. In a sense, it's about lifestyle, not results, because even if you strain to hit arbitrary numbers if it's not something you've acclimated to in everyday life, you're just going to fall off those numbers again.

Meh lost some weight, I'm 74kg. I'm going through some tough times so i guess I'll lose some more. :sad:
Anyways I'll keep my goal at 80kg. Better times will come.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
yota821 said:
Couldn't update yesterday because of no Internet. Anyway was down to 164.5, and happy. :guts:

Yeah same thing here. Anyways, went up about a pound not so bad seeing how I've been hella fucking busy for the past week and the only thing I can seem to do is eat meals. I've been adding more fiber to my diet. I feel a lot better, which is the most important thing.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
yota821 said:
Didn't update Monday because I was sick, finally got down to 163 lbs. today. Slowly, very slowly... :rakshas:

I didn't update because I am lazy. Really lazy. That and I forgot to weigh my self. I weighed my self today at 203.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I"m on 169lbs. Going steady to reach 165lbs, I could speed it up if I eat less, but I"ll just stick with the work out for now and see if that helps. If it doesn't then I'll take the alternative. Keep it up Bob.

I have a weight loss and fitness recommendation for you guys that has helped me tremendously. Yes, he IS geared more towards boxers and MMA fighters, but the information is more than applicable to almost anyone: www.rosstraining.com

I am in no way affiliated with the guy (although I want to make sweet, sweet Berserk-style love to him :slan:), but he is the most intelligent and honest no-bullshit kind of guys around in his field. I highly recommend his publications (I own all three), and to join his forum (or at least lurk). He NEVER twists peoples' arms into buying his products, and encourages people to contact him with any questions. The forum (and its members) is a GOLD MINE of fitness and weight loss related information. They aren't douche bags, and are more than willing to help.

Well after addressing my bad habits, I feel like a fucking new person.
I increased my calorie intake and introduced a little more weight training into my routine and seeing MUCH better results. I'm down to 166. :guts: I stopped only eating 500 something calories a day, no longer feel light headed 24/7.
I run longer and am starting to lift alot better, all def due to curbing the self inflicted bullshit.

Hope everyone is doing well with their losses/gains.

P.s. thanx to all those who gave me some helpful advice.

Top Bottom