Hair is back

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
My statistics are showing a 75% reliability to this story being 93.4% full of shit, and 97.9% out of touch with 100% of women.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
My statistics are showing a 75% reliability to this story being 93.4% full of shit, and 97.9% out of touch with 100% of women.

Unless that 2.1% not out of touch is enough to count my lady friend, it's only 99.9% of women. She loves the hair... everywhere. :carcus:

X

Xem

I've asked my girl if she'd prefer less or no hair and so far I've gotten pretty much a resounding "No!". I think there's different things people like about each, so I don't think it's fair to say one is better than the other. Most of the people I've met who do shave their chests seem to do it for their own preference over what other people might think.

The real question is, what do guys prefer for their lady friends "down under". I think bald is a bit too weird, personally. But I like them all.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Deci said:
I think there's different things people like about each, so I don't think it's fair to say one is better than the other.

Pretty much. It's just a matter of personal preference.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Deci said:
The real question is, what do guys prefer for their lady friends "down under". I think bald is a bit too weird, personally. But I like them all.

I like Adam Corolla's answer... "I like it to look like I drew it"

Damn I was seeing this and was like: "Dude wtf?" :ganishka:

If that's true, women will be grossed out by me, I'm absolutely body hairless.

100% bogus story.

Top Bottom