What does this mean?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
translate.jpg

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I have no idea. No help at all from me. I"ll just say it looks to me something about home. Just cause the first part looks like a house. Hopefully the ones that do know will solve your question.

The red letters are usually some form of signature, and if I am not mistaken it's written in ancient chinese lettering. As for how it reads, or what it means I have no idea, but I think it points to being a name of some sorts.

As for the black letters, the first character is pronounced as 'xian', which has the meaning of deity or fairy. The second character I am not too sure, but I think it should be pronounced as either 'niao' or 'ma' which has the meaning of either bird or horse respectively. I am pretty sure of the first character, but don't take my word for it for the second letter.

Edit: My friend says the second letter is pronounced 'feng' which means pheonix. I think you can trust his words...

X

Xem

I didn't post earlier because I don't understand kanji in the slightest, but after reading the above post I thought I'd share my thoughts. Almost every time I've seen writing like that, in red surrounded by a box, it's been a signature (usually a stamp). Assuming this, the rest of the text is most likely a title for whatever picture/writing it represents.

Hope that helps.

Bunnet

Gender is our true trap
I can translate in Spanish, German, Italian and French but then you got actual words and its well not possible for me. By the way those anyone who anyone who is actually Asian or Asian descend and reads manga? I only knew one person that was fully Asian and they loved American comics and Disney.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Bunnet said:
I can translate in Spanish, German, Italian and French but then you got actual words and its well not possible for me. By the way those anyone who anyone who is actually Asian or Asian descend and reads manga? I only knew one person that was fully Asian and they loved American comics and Disney.

If you could write English with a little more care it'd already be great, you know. And yeah, there are tons of Asian people who read manga. Especially in Japan. Astonishing, isn't it?

Bunnet

Gender is our true trap
Aazealh said:
If you could write English with a little more care it'd already be great, you know. And yeah, there are tons of Asian people who read manga. Especially in Japan. Astonishing, isn't it?
I'm really trying I been really practicing my English but I apologies for future errors.

Top Bottom