Crazy mofo pulls out eye and eats it. ..Now who wants some sushi?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/death_row_eye;_ylt=AoDcPvtHxea8ZSj4KpFHBLxsaMYA

If you want to cosplay as the Black Swordsman .. this is the way to do it. Forget about just closing your eye, go extreme. :ganishka:

Anyway the article is about an inmate who was on death row. He pulled out his eye and ate it. He previously killed his family including his 13 months old daughter back in 2004.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Носферату said:
Wow, I always love reading how sick bastards like this just get put on death row to wait out for a good while before they finally get the punishment they deserve, seriously, they need to set an execution date for him soon, and have it done quick.

On the contrary, I think this shows that the man was mentally ill in the first place and that the initial incident could have been avoided if he had been treated properly. The article seems to be thinking the same:

"He will finally be able to receive the mental health care that we had wanted and begged for from day 1," Bobbie Peterson-Cate, Thomas' trial attorney, told the Sherman Herald Democrat. "He is insane and mentally ill. It is exactly the same reason he pulled out the last one."

Aazealh said:
On the contrary, I think this shows that the man was mentally ill in the first place and that the initial incident could have been avoided if he had been treated properly. The article seems to be thinking the same:

I don't know about that, a guy that kills his wife and kids, rips out their hearts to take them home and put the hearts in plastic bags just to throw them out to the garbage, I really don't think that there would be a way to prevent something like this. *thinking about what the guy did* Shit, that insane mo#%$#, Jesus...
Just put him down like a dog :mozgus:

Sorry,but the very best solution for him,would have been a bullet in his fucking head to have done that to his own family...
seriously,do you think that person like that deserve "mental health care" after doing such a thing?.

Носферату said:
do you think he'd be able to live with himself now finally clearly knowing what he had done?

No,he can't and there is no need of treatment for this kind of people,just finish them off,they don't deserve to live(that goes the same for rapist).

X

Xem

The Beast of Darkness said:
No,he can't and there is no need of treatment for this kind of people,just finish them off,they don't deserve to live(that goes the same for rapist).

My only objective to this kind of thinking, that is the death penalty on a completely guilty criminal, is how can you pass judgment without emotion? Everyone always thinks about how disgusting the act is and immediately says "They deserve to die!". What perspective do you have, honestly? You think about the people left behind, including yourself and your loved ones, and get defensive. The act is already done people, you can't reverse it. For all you know these criminals are totally reformed and capable of living in society with no problems other than what you give them.

I'm not one to say they don't deserve death, but I'm not one to say they do deserve it either.

Deci said:
My only objective to this kind of thinking, that is the death penalty on a completely guilty criminal, is how can you pass judgment without emotion? Everyone always thinks about how disgusting the act is and immediately says "They deserve to die!". What perspective do you have, honestly? You think about the people left behind, including yourself and your loved ones, and get defensive. The act is already done people, you can't reverse it. For all you know these criminals are totally reformed and capable of living in society with no problems other than what you give them.

I'm not one to say they don't deserve death, but I'm not one to say they do deserve it either.

He plucked out is own eye and ate it. Insanity anyone? Do we need this kind of crap breathing? I'm against the death penalty because I think the culprit doesn't get enough punishment, he should get life in prison in an isolated cell.
For all you know these criminals are totally reformed and capable of living in society with no problems other than what you give them.
Sure let'em out, as long it isn't in my town.

Deci said:

That's exactly what people say, until it happen to their family or themselves...
go tell that,to a family who lost their loved ones because of these kind of trash of humanity.

Носферату said:
Well you lost if you were betting on me, I'm not from america yet I do believe sickos like these deserve no second chances, if you rob someone or vandalize something then yeah, you should get a chance to redeem yourself, but when you murder your own family, cut out their hearts and do sickening crap like this you don't deserve anymore chances, you don't deserve the opportunity to do anything like that ever again.

Yes, i totally agree with what you say, that's exactly what i think and, i'm not american either.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
It's funny how just about every comment in this thread reminds me of when I was 16.

NightCrawler said:
Is everyone here crying for capital punishment an American? I'm taking bets.
Not these guys!

Носферату said:
I'm not from america
i'm not american either.

Congratulations you two aren't Americans! You two should be proud of your selves for wanting to put a mentally ill man to death.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Thank you and yeah you're right, he is "mentally ill" so that gives him all excuses to have killed his own family...

It's not an excuse to execute him. The man if not medicated is a danger to everyone around him, which means he needs to spend the rest of his days in a mental institute being heavily sedated. Which in it's self is a far worst punishment then being put to sleep and your heart stopping.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
So in a way if you are insane, you have to die. He committed a crime,but he did not have control over it, or made a rational decision to do so. Now after eating his own eye do authorities realize he is mentally ill. And what's this about not being american. I think this just goes beyond of your nationality.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
No, that's not what i said, i'm talking about people who commited crime, not the fact of being insane.

My mistake I didn't explain myself quite well there. What I"m trying to say, is that if that you go through an psychiatric evaluation after committing a serious crime as that man did. In that evalution the psychiatrist determines you are mentally ill the law in most of the time will not give you the death penalty. Therefore, you will ber in a psyche ward for the rest of your life. Although,this can also create loopholes in a case someone can somehow commit murder and then plead insanity. So far, I think this guy is quite far from having rational decisions. Also, I don't know if he also will go through those lengths to be found mentally ill and not face the death penalty.

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
Wow, I hope none of you guys are lawyers or judges.

Not much love for the mentally unstable here I see.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Okin said:
Wow, I hope none of you guys are lawyers or judges.

Not much love for the mentally unstable here I see.

Img18.gif

This thread is adjourned. Mr. Okin, I sentence you to read the entire thread.

Top Bottom