Berserk Manga for Sale (SOLD)

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
The title pretty much says it all. I am offering my Berserk Manga on this site before I try to sell it on eBay. To be honest, I would much rather sell it to devoted fans on this site. I'm basically selling the Dark Horse Comics as a lot (1-20) and the Japanese Jets Comics as a lot (1-31). Most are opened/used unless noted otherwise. Prices are as follows:

Dark Horse Manga Lot - $100 (numbers 4, 18, 19, and 20 are still unopened). SOLD
Japanese Jets Comics Lot - $100 SOLD

The books themselves are all in very good condition. Each Japanese manga comes with original dust jacket too. These prices are far from concrete. So feel free to haggle if these prices seem too steep for you. Keep in mind, though, that you are paying $5 per DH manga and about $3 per Japanese manga. Pretty fair prices if you ask me. Either send me a PM via Skullknight or send an e-mail to tiradezero@hotmail.com

If you are serious, I can give you a price for S/H too. Thank goodness for Media Mail.

Thanks!!!

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Re: Berserk Manga for Sale (Dark Horse Volume 1-20 and Japanese 1-31)

Just an update: the Japanese editions 1-31 are still available. With S/H, you are probably looking at no more than $115. Of course I am open to reasonable offers.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Re: Berserk Manga for Sale (Dark Horse Volume 1-20 and Japanese 1-31)

The Japanese mangas are still available if anyone is interested.

Also, I am selling the 2 Japanese Toys R Us Exclusive TCG Starter Sets. Here's a pic of the two for interested parties:

img0945c.jpg

I'd like to get $45 for each. If you would like to purchase both, I would be willing to sell them both for $75. PM if interested.

Top Bottom